Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

(edited)

Yes! I said it Call of duty black ops 2 has been announced!!! I love COD and they way they went with it as well here's the world reveal trailer!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqOjoYRgnHs

Absolutely amazing! They were in the past last time now they jumped ahead into the future!

Thoughts?

Yay! Someone else who likes CoD :D! I personally am extremely excited for more info on this game. I was really not expecting future warfare to be the main theme for this game until I got home today, then I saw those leaked pics :P.

I just don't like the large amount of criticism on these vids on how different CoD has gotten in this game. I mean, in MW3 reveal trailers, we were labeling it "MW2.5" and were not happy on how it was the same shit almost every game. Now Treyarch takes a whole new approach and people still complain? I mean, come one! You wanted new material, now you got it. Just because it looks similiar to Halo and BF: 2142 (Funny how much people still remember it) doesn't mean its an exact copy, too.

Its funny how there's horses in this trailer even though its set in the future. I mean, that just came out of nowhere. Either they want to remind us that this isn't too into the future (2025) or someones a brony at Treyarch :P. They also got an aircraft that has the name X-47 Pegasus (They just got 20% cooler B)). Its pretty hard to spot the name since there's so many aircraft, so I suggest looking into fullscreen and checking all the clips until you see the writing ;).

Edited by deaglePower
  • Brohoof 2

I'll give it a shot.

But mostly for the custom emblems that they MUST bring back :P

Seriously, it actually looks rather cool and honestly it may actually be good. Black Ops was sinply meh in my opinion and (like everybody else says) MW3 does not exist. Theres only MW2.5.

I'll give it a shot.

But mostly for the custom emblems that they MUST bring back :P

Seriously, it actually looks rather cool and honestly it may actually be good. Black Ops was sinply meh in my opinion and (like everybody else says) MW3 does not exist. Theres only MW2.5.

Funny how thats what most people complained about before MW3 was released. Now Treyarch has decided to spice things up with this future warfare gig and people still be a' bitchin' -_-. I mean, I've already said it, but they answered our requests to change it up and now most people complain because either they don't like the change (....really?) or they say it looks like crap. I mean, the graphics may have not changed (Dunno why...) but the gameplay is what matters most, ESPECIALLY Multiplayer.
  • Brohoof 1

Don't you like change, though? :(

Or do you hate CoD, lol :P?

Imma go with second one, just please tell me that at least you gotta give Treyarch props for doing something different this time :D

I do not like CoD tbh. I like the idea the story looks pretty solid. I might just get it for SP. Cause it looks THAT badass. Treyarch is putting their neck out choosing change this time.

I'm glad to see that Frank Woods didn't die. That sacrifice he made wasn't for nothing in the end. I will definitely be anticipating its arrival to stores everywhere. And I well I thought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 had a good wrap up storyline and some good multiplayer updates. Some may hate it, but I just love Call of Duty series ever since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (and maybe since Call of Duty 2.) I believe they had some great campaigns, and I enjoyed every second of them. Sometimes people think the sequels can be terrible and hate them, but in my opinion they can also sometimes to be great for the fans that love the game. (:

Funny how thats what most people complained about before MW3 was released. Now Treyarch has decided to spice things up with this future warfare gig and people still be a' bitchin' -_-. I mean, I've already said it, but they answered our requests to change it up and now most people complain because either they don't like the change (....really?) or they say it looks like crap. I mean, the graphics may have not changed (Dunno why...) but the gameplay is what matters most, ESPECIALLY Multiplayer.

I am all for change. It's just that since MW2, the whole game feels EXACTLY the same. Like I said, I am actually looking forward to it.

Especiallu my RD emblem :P

If the game has zombies in it, I'm buying it. The first Black Ops games were terrible because of the certain campaign levels on Veteran mode, which means enemies constantly respawn, as well as they run up to you and shoot you (they almost NEVER miss) a few times before you have the chance to shoot back, I mean WTF? Treyarch better not make the same mistake again if they want Veteran mode to be challenging and not near-impossible. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

(edited)

Funny how he is talking mostly about the horses (And he seems very excited for some reason :o), and I also notcied the fact that there are bronies on the other team. The coincidence is too much :P.

I for one am supporting Pwn's idea for a "Pony Strafe Run" lol :)

Edited by deaglePower

I'm not particularly a fan of Call of Duty but I find it interesting that they're still running on a (all be it, heavily modified) engine from 1999. I wonder how far they're gonna be able to push it before the engine just says "NO" and gives up.