Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

You don't really need to read whats in this first post since i think you all know what this is about now...

Nice to know that this thread is almost 5 months old now and you guys are still posting on it!

If you don't already know black ops 2 is coming out this year 2012 so far there is not much info on the subject but here is what i do know. The reveal of the game is going to be on the first of may during the basketball playoffs on TNT and, the game will probably be released around November.

my opinion of what the game could be like is that it could carry on from the first game but at the end it says "mason we have won." that dose not mean it cant carry on as a sequel but i think that it could be set in the far future due to the quadrotor in the picture and the video FPS Russia made on it for the callofduty web site he says that it is a military equipment of the future. that could mean the game is set in the future (and the gun in the picture looks quite modern!)

they have made a short video as well saying "the enemy could be anywhere and it could be anyone." this probably means they are going to be using the spy perk that allows you to show up as a friend on the enemy's map.

another small thing is that there is a picture that says TACITUS that could be one of the groups in the game.

website i got info

http://callofduty.com/

UPDATE!

The reason I am not updating the info on this post is because I think there is a nice amount of info givers below that will probably find things out faster than me. So if you need info on the latest updates to the game look at the comments below.

(I may update occasionally.)

POSTING NEW IMAGES!

more info I think the main guy in the pictures is called Harper and the place is set in los angles (found that out ages ago though) because when i saved the picture of him it said Harper just a theory though.

UPDATE!

Now most people know what the campaign is going to look like i am getting excited about the multiplayer and zombies the might show something a E3

THIS TOPIC IS HOT

YEAHHHHHH!!!!

post-3637-0-39315700-1335639577_thumb.jpg

post-3637-0-27737800-1335639582_thumb.jpg

post-3637-0-65007000-1335639589_thumb.jpg

post-3637-0-40869000-1336210458_thumb.jpg

post-3637-0-57642100-1336210461_thumb.jpg

post-3637-0-20969800-1336210464_thumb.jpg

post-3637-0-02303300-1336210467_thumb.jpg

post-3637-0-71457200-1336210469_thumb.jpg

Edited by FALCON PUNCH
  • Brohoof 1

What new can there be in a CoD game?

Lets see here...... W got.... A new map for Zombie mode...?

And maybe a new look on S.C.A.R. But Activision has to be really nice to add this into their game.

Edited by Vicke

Im pretty sure they already said November 13th, but im not buying im done with this bs activision imma give my money to Lollipop chainsaw, borderlands 2, assasins creed three, resident evil 6, GTAV, and of course Halo 4

They better not add the infinite enemy spawning on Veteran mode in Campaign again. It's so infuriating when it comes to trying to pass levels that made you throw fits of rage like Executive Order, SOG, and Rebirth. UGH! :angry:

And if there is gonna be a Black Ops 2, they should bring back Zombies, because this mode is not only addicting, but also really awesome, if you ask me. :wub:

Yeah I already knew about this and I'm gonna buy it just for Zombies, lol.

Lol same here. Zombies is pretty awesome.

Btw guys there is going to be a new RC-XD type killstreak but now its a remote controlled mini helicopter instead.

I liked the WaW Zombies...

Dr. Richthofen will always hold a special place in my heart. The place with triple reinforced electrified steel so he cant break out...

Has anyone played the Zombie Realism mod thingy that came out? It let you make some choices with starting weapons and gave classes and somesuch. Like for eample the Medic walks slightly faster and revives a lot faster. The Combat Engineer repaired barricades and it cost less money for him to open up more of the map etc etc etc.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

God... why?

*Watch video*

Despite my hate for the newer COD games... this. looks. INCREDIBLE

Edited by WingedRatchet

Ok that may be cool. But we have those four propellers type of aircraft now, and it would be extremely easy to take down in a combat situation.

• Brohoof 2

Ok that may be cool. But we have those four propellers type of aircraft now, and it would be extremely easy to take down in a combat situation.

That's very debatable because the 4 popllers give it mobility and speed and also agility. It can quite literally fly circles around most helicopters and missiles.
  • Brohoof 2

The military recently created a computer that can fly vehicles with 60% of the vehicle missing, including wings and engines. Not sure how that works really, but they did it.

(edited)

That's very debatable because the 4 popllers give it mobility and speed and also agility. It can quite literally fly circles around most helicopters and missiles.

I'd much rather be in a helo than that crap. Just my opinion. Also, its not like they can outrun a round or a missile. It needs all four propellers to be working, so taking out just one propeller would take it down Edited by Dragonshy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Considering MW3 is crap, Treyarch would actually have to try to outdo it in the terrible department. Also, the horses are screaming for a reskin as ponies.

Edited by Toasty Engineer
  • Brohoof 3

it defenatly looks like they are changing things, this one might be different, and i like the near future setting, im very pleased, and mechs in COD? hell yeah

• Brohoof 3