Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

Man, there is going to be so many good dames this year. Black ops 2, Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands 2, GTA 5(maybe) Halo 4. I'm not gonna know what to play

(edited)

I personally enjoyed BO1 because they tried something different with it.

The only things I didn't like about it was Last Stand and the uber bugs and lag for the PC version the first two weeks.

Still I'm looking forward to this one but probably won't buy it until I've had a chance to try it.

Edited by TheBrokenToast

Hipster credit - I (kinda) said to myself, "It'd be cool if CoD tried the future setting, but they sure do like to make no improvements whatsoever." -Sometime in 2011.

Looks nice, but not enough to buy. Renting is magic. £5; complete story, test multiplayer.

If you don't already know black ops 2 is coming out this year 2012 so far there is not much info on the subject but here is what i do know. The reveal of the game is going to be on the first of may during the basketball playoffs on TNT and, the game will probably be released around November.

my opinion of what the game could be like is that it could carry on from the first game but at the end it says "mason we have won." that dose not mean it cant carry on as a sequel but i think that it could be set in the far future due to the quadrotor in the picture and the video FPS Russia made on it for the callofduty web site he says that it is a military equipment of the future. that could mean the game is set in the future (and the gun in the picture looks quite modern!)

they have made a short video as well saying "the enemy could be anywhere and it could be anyone." this probably means they are going to be using the spy perk that allows you to show up as a friend on the enemy's map.

another small thing is that there is a picture that says TACITUS that could be one of the groups in the game.

website i got info

http://callofduty.com/

AHHH! 54 reply's to this topic what?!

Hm there's horses in it!

THEY MAKE REFERENCES TO MLP!

lol jk

THAT! would be amazing!

*Stretch*

Oh-What? People still play Call of Duty..?

I cant believe eveyone buys into the hype...

I am not a hard core fan i just occasionally go on it.

Funny how he is talking mostly about the horses (And he seems very excited for some reason :o), and I also notcied the fact that there are bronies on the other team. The coincidence is too much :P.

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...feature=g-all-u

I for one am supporting Pwn's idea for a "Pony Strafe Run" lol :)

That is all I talked about to my friends the fact it had horses.

Well, I looked up some info, and that futuristic pistol the guy's holding at the 1:14 mark of the trailer appears to be the TDI KARD, which is currently in developement. If anyone remembers MW2, TDI is the company that made the Vector, also known as the KRISS.

That assault rifle we also see the guys carry a lot appears to be a varient of the XM8 prototype.

I also heard the AN-94 is in the game too, along with the AK47 and M16 (Obviously, those 2 are in the 1980's part of the campaign). I the M249 SAW appears to be in it too, but the gun that stumped me the most was the shotgun at the very end of the trailer. It looks cool but I have no idea what it is. Some say its a Benelli M3T, but people haven't been able to pinpoint it :huh:.

As for aircraft, the X-47 Pegasus is in it, and so is a UCAV called the Avenger. There's also a walking tank that is said to be called the C.L.A.W., and the quadrotor from FPSRussia's vid about it is definately there (It even has the words 'Charlene' written on it. FPSRussia knew before all of us :o). It also looks like the F-35 Lightning is in it (I don't know why the F-22 Raptor wasn't in MW3 a lot).

I'm excited for more info to be released and to see all the new weapons and technology. I'm more than likely gonna preorder the Hardened/Veteran Edition of Black Ops II or whatever they're gonna call it :wub:

(edited)

LMFAO Black Ops 2 is trying to be like Metal Gear xD. Well, I can't wait to see how many million people get sucked into this product of copy and paste.

Edited by Strafe

LMFAO Black Ops 2 is trying to be like Metal Gear xD. Well, I can't wait to see how many million people get sucked into this product of copy and paste.

CoD's turned into Madden essentially because they release a new CoD game every single November, since 2007.

• Brohoof 2

I really do hate comments like these. I'm not trying to fanboy nor hate on you, but that type of comment is getting fucking annoying (It makes it extra hard to love and tolerate). I mean, CoD has been pretty stale for a lot of people and they have been asking for something new and fresh (For CoD standards) for a while now, and when Black Ops II actually answers that, people either bitch or make fun of the idea just because; A. They DON'T want to change (-_-) or B. They think its "stealing" ideas from other franchises. Do you know how many people think that just because Black Ops II has jets in it that they think its copying Battlefield 3? I mean, thats just plain stupid. BF3 did not invent the fighter jet, nor was it the first game to feature it.

Also, yes, I will be one of those millions to buy it, and yes, I will try to buy it the first day, because I'm giving it a chance; something many of you aren't. Its like those people who hate on MLP (Yes, I'm drawing comparisons from CoD to MLP, let the hate commence) just because they have that mindset that its girl crap. Many people who thought of that gave it a chance, though, and look what happens; another newcomer has joined the herd :D.

Sorry about the rant, but I have had enough of these comments. Really, really have. Of course, if you just don't like CoD in general, I'm perfectly fine with that, but keep your hate elsewhere. This is a CoD thread, not a hate thread -_-.

• Brohoof 1

I really do hate comments like these. I'm not trying to fanboy nor hate on you, but that type of comment is getting fucking annoying (It makes it extra hard to love and tolerate). I mean, CoD has been pretty stale for a lot of people and they have been asking for something new and fresh (For CoD standards) for a while now, and when Black Ops II actually answers that, people either bitch or make fun of the idea just because; A. They DON'T want to change ( -_-) or B. They think its "stealing" ideas from other franchises. Do you know how many people think that just because Black Ops II has jets in it that they think its copying Battlefield 3? I mean, thats just plain stupid. BF3 did not invent the fighter jet, nor was it the first game to feature it.

Also, yes, I will be one of those millions to buy it, and yes, I will try to buy it the first day, because I'm giving it a chance; something many of you aren't. Its like those people who hate on MLP (Yes, I'm drawing comparisons from CoD to MLP, let the hate commence) just because they have that mindset that its girl crap. Many people who thought of that gave it a chance, though, and look what happens; another newcomer has joined the herd :D.

Sorry about the rant, but I have had enough of these comments. Really, really have. Of course, if you just don't like CoD in general, I'm perfectly fine with that, but keep your hate elsewhere. This is a CoD thread, not a hate thread -_-.

Sorry if I annoyed anybody, I can see why people might be mad at that post, I just think that the developers should be putting a little more effort into being more innovative. It's annoying seeing so many CoD consumers rebel against the product AFTER they buy it, take the MW3 blackout for example, it's not very productive; it does nothing to get out the message that they are trying to spread. Obviously, the community is mad with how the direction the series is taking, and I completely agree with them. Also I rented every CoD after mw2 to see if I liked it or not and the game didn't really satisfy. I also don't hate CoD in general, I have and love every CoD before MW2.

After seeing the trailer, I have hope. Not COD fanboy excitement, but hope. The premise of the game looks really cool and the story SEEMS like it would be really interesting and different, something that COD really needs to start doing or their franchise is doomed. I would like to see if/how they implement the whole robotic, unmanned warfare thing into multiplayer and what weaponry will be used 13 years from now. If worst comes to worst, I'll be buying a zombie map pack for $60 and zombies just never really loses it's fun factor for me.

I'd only want it to play zombies. Only like it for that purpose.

Its said that it wll be up to 8 players (Said? Confirmed to be quite honest). Thats something I thought would be pretty cool since the days of Black Ops.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

So on Treyarch's Facebook profile page they posted this pic...

Posted Image

Its official; zombies will return, and from the looks of it, more badass than before :D

EDIT: Awww, the pic doesn't show up :(. The pic was very badass indeed :P

Edited by deaglePower

Its said that it wll be up to 8 players (Said? Confirmed to be quite honest). Thats something I thought would be pretty cool since the days of Black Ops.

:wub: <-- explains enough

AHHH! 54 reply's to this topic what?!

THAT! would be amazing!

I am not a hard core fan i just occasionally go on it.

That is all I talked about to my friends the fact it had horses.

I will say this is probably the largest topic I've started.

Everyponys seems to love the ponies, I mean horses in the game! Oh silly trearxh they forgot to make one have a rainbow colored mane!

Guess what? Zombies in Black Ops 2 will have 8 players, instead of 4 players! :D

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsoJ2dux4Ck

My reaction after seeing this video:

Posted Image

I will say this is probably the largest topic I've started.

Everyponys seems to love the ponies, I mean horses in the game! Oh silly trearxh they forgot to make one have a rainbow colored mane!

I'mma be ridin' those ponies when the game comes out opening day :D.

Also.....

Guess what? Zombies in Black Ops 2 will have 8 players, instead of 4 players! :D

My reaction after seeing this video:

Posted Image

It'd would seem I was correct about the 8 player zombies. Its already hilariously fun with 4, now the fun has doubled :D!

• Brohoof 2

Sad fact. It will never be nearly as good.

i don't totally love cod, but It's fun to play with friends.

Especially Nazi Zombies mode.

I prefer Treyarch's cod's and will most likely pick this up.

I didn't get MW3, and don't plan on ever buying a cod from infinityward again.

• Brohoof 2