Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

Heya guys, after a long while I decided to try this game out again and tried out the Bubble Theory to check whether it works with games as fast as these. And yes, it definitely works. I've been getting nothing but 20-40 kills and just a few deaths on TDM. Highest being 39-6. It took quite some time to get accustomed to and letting it become second nature but at least now I'm dying a whole lot less. Since my team's never able to make a difference I decided that perhaps it was time to get better and become a game changer myself.

I'm still looking for other players to play with because playing with randoms is getting stale. Mah steam name's Winterbass (woah!) but I'm going under the name Time of Eve or Scoota-Bot most of the time. I don't care how anyone plays but I'm always up for tactical teamwork. With another teammate I'll make sure we'll never lose any of the matches unless we're up against Twitch or KingGamerz ^^

(edited)

Some of my black ops 2 embkem they may not be the best but i did them myself and are quite proud of them the rainbow dash in my avatar is another

post-16202-0-85373400-1370180191_thumb.jpg

post-16202-0-49985400-1370180240_thumb.jpg

post-16202-0-35834700-1370180283_thumb.jpg

post-16202-0-96044600-1370180366_thumb.jpg

Edited by DaReaper

I can never do emblems good. I'll post a picture one of these days, but it isn't great. Good thing though is it looks amamzing on guns.

I'm up to a .85 K/D yet my win percentage is still >50%. I've been using my Target Finder MK48 and my DSR-50 alot more lately.

(edited)

I can never do emblems good. I'll post a picture one of these days, but it isn't great. Good thing though is it looks amamzing on guns.

I'm up to a .85 K/D yet my win percentage is still >50%. I've been using my Target Finder MK48 and my DSR-50 alot more lately.

It's weird, I haven't even used sniper very much in BO2. I remember back in MW3 and especially MW2, I used sniper all the time! Intervention and the MSR <3

Anyways, I think I have MK48 in diamond happy.png

I haven't played much bo2 since I became a prestige master like ~4 something months ago, but I think I will play more when the summer break comes cause well I only have a few guns left until I got diamond on all weapons in the game C: Then I'll take a CoD break. (no I don't be buying the new one even if it looks awesome, I need to save some cash)

oh and btw again,

Keep using the MK48, I love that LMG :)

Edited by Jokuc

It's weird, I haven't even used sniper very much in BO2. I remember back in MW3 and especially MW2, I used sniper all the time! Intervention and the MSR <3

Anyways, I think I have MK48 in diamond happy.png

I haven't played much bo2 since I became a prestige master like ~4 something months ago, but I think I will play more when the summer break comes cause well I only have a few guns left until I got diamond on all weapons in the game C: Then I'll take a CoD break. (no I don't be buying the new one even if it looks awesome, I need to save some cash)

oh and btw again,

Keep using the MK48, I love that LMG smile.png

I don't usually snipe much in Black Ops 2 anyways, but I actually have a decent story of how I started sniping.

Black Ops 2 actually broke on me a month or so back. It started just audio problems, then Standoff would freeze, then it wouldn't play altoghether. I decided to go back and play the original. I was so horrible with the Einfield and other guns, and I wasn't leveled up enough to use the FAMAS and other guns, so I went with the only decent gun I could find, the default sniper. I put an ACOG on it and actually did decent. I started using the DSR-50 in 2 because I'm not the best shot, and I can shoot really quick with it.

I'm rarely playing Black Ops II nowadays because whenever I jump into multiplayer, I'm ALWAYS ending up playing against other players from Puerto Rico (which is where I live) and not players from around the world. Maybe it's just be, but methinks Treyarch is restricting me from playing with other players globally and are forcing me to play with other players from where I live. If only there's a way to remove that stupid restriction for multiplayer so that I can play with other players from around the world, not just Puerto Rico... ph34r.png

I run a 1.31 kd and mostly play hardcore kill confirmed but sometimes the lag comp goes out of whack and you can never get a kill

Here is my emblem

img-1527937-1-lYCtkuL.png

I don't know why I did scootaloo, but I thought that this was bad ass anyway :P

I did this based off a wallpaper I saw =D

I did a scootaloo also but it's a alicorn scootaloo based off a princess luna build it (a lil spoiler she cant fly as alicorn either) i'll post a pic of it when i can not at home atm

xD all this time and I haven't even played this game. To be quiet honest I am sick of all the COD games by now... I mean its like guitar hero what have they not done with it already and how many more are they going to cough up until the series has been milked dry :P.... Who am I kidding it may indeed be a great game... But there comes a point where recycled material gets old fast. With my case COD got old after Modern Warfare 2...

xD all this time and I haven't even played this game. To be quiet honest I am sick of all the COD games by now... I mean its like guitar hero what have they not done with it already and how many more are they going to cough up until the series has been milked dry tongue.png.... Who am I kidding it may indeed be a great game... But there comes a point where recycled material gets old fast. With my case COD got old after Modern Warfare 2...

While I do agree with you in most parts, I also do get why they hardly change anything, the saying if it ain't broke don't fix it is very true. Too much change is very bad, look at what happened to SOCOM and other great series that undergone too much change. Most went to utter garbage. Now grant I am not totally defending what CoD does because they go through some change but not enough to say, "wow, this..actually feels different!"

Though what I found the best solution so I don't want to murder Activision 24/7 is only grow to like Treyarch and only buy their games, has helped a lot since Infinity Ward can never do anything right and it is two year intervals. 

xD all this time and I haven't even played this game. To be quiet honest I am sick of all the COD games by now... I mean its like guitar hero what have they not done with it already and how many more are they going to cough up until the series has been milked dry :P.... Who am I kidding it may indeed be a great game... But there comes a point where recycled material gets old fast. With my case COD got old after Modern Warfare 2...

I hear ya it does get old, but the main reason i still have fun cause i play with a great group of people and we all different, they give me crap about my pony emblems and i come right back at them about letting a pony do better then them. But we all have fun

While I do agree with you in most parts, I also do get why they hardly change anything, the saying if it ain't broke don't fix it is very true. Too much change is very bad, look at what happened to SOCOM and other great series that undergone too much change. Most went to utter garbage. Now grant I am not totally defending what CoD does because they go through some change but not enough to say, "wow, this..actually feels different!"

Though what I found the best solution so I don't want to murder Activision 24/7 is only grow to like Treyarch and only buy their games, has helped a lot since Infinity Ward can never do anything right and it is two year intervals. 

I hear ya it does get old, but the main reason i still have fun cause i play with a great group of people and we all different, they give me crap about my pony emblems and i come right back at them about letting a pony do better then them. But we all have fun

Don't get me wrong I understand that the game is still a really great game but just for me I already got burnt out on it :(. I personally thought back when the first modern warfare and world at war it was amazing but after a while of seeing the same thing just yeah I got burnt out. Literally I remember playing MW2 and MW3 at a friends house and was pretty let down since really all I was playing was the same game with "add-ons" here and there.

Don't get me wrong I understand that the game is still a really great game but just for me I already got burnt out on it :(. I personally thought back when the first modern warfare and world at war it was amazing but after a while of seeing the same thing just yeah I got burnt out. Literally I remember playing MW2 and MW3 at a friends house and was pretty let down since really all I was playing was the same game with "add-ons" here and there.

I competly understand where your coming from, they dont change much at all that formula work for them and people buy it up. When you change too much you get SOCOM 4 which flopped cause they changed everything that people loved about the original games( socom US navy seals on ps2 introduced me to online gaming) i'm hoping ghosts will be able to change it up though

I don't have much faith in the new "Ghost" game.....honestly I"m rather bored of CoD games....I've hit prestige Master back in March...Idon't wanna reset my stats becasue I've worked too damn hard to get the diamond camos for my SMGs, Launchers and Assault Riffles....And in my 10 emblems I've got probably 12 hours of work....(All Pony emblems)  When you stat reset, EVERYTHING is erased...FOREEEVEEER blink.png  Me and a few friends have gon back and forth between Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 3 lately...just to change it up...but it's till the same crap.

The game is fun but gets boring after a couple hours play....And yes, I do get the odd flak from people about my pony emblems. Meh,so what. I just reply back with I'ts better then your lame attempt at some genitals" because that is fucking gross. 

Yeah when people say "your gay cause your emblem is a pony" i say "and your a virgin cause you got a naked female on your's" or "i'm secure enough in my Masculinity to have a pony emblem. How about you?" Or my normal "shut up b$tch, your one of jerry sandusky's shower friends aint ya" but thats inly when i'm on troll mode lol

(edited)

Don't get me wrong I understand that the game is still a really great game but just for me I already got burnt out on it sad.png. I personally thought back when the first modern warfare and world at war it was amazing but after a while of seeing the same thing just yeah I got burnt out. Literally I remember playing MW2 and MW3 at a friends house and was pretty let down since really all I was playing was the same game with "add-ons" here and there.

Oh no, if you are a friend of mine on PSN, you will learn quickly I think Call of Duty is not a good game and it ruins creativity in the industry, too many good potential games ruined trying to get on CoD's level.

Yeah when people say "your gay cause your emblem is a pony" i say "and your a virgin cause you got a naked female on your's" or "i'm secure enough in my Masculinity to have a pony emblem. How about you?" Or my normal "shut up b$tch, your one of jerry sandusky's shower friends aint ya" but thats inly when i'm on troll mode lol

I usually make people feel awkward or liking of my emblem. I've only had 2 or 3 people talk shit like that to me for my emblems, lol. My top three 

"Is that a blue woman with a towel sticking out of her ass!?"

"...I'm going to have nightmares tonight, buck you"

"aaw, look at the pon-, wtf are these other emblems?"

Edited by Rainbows R Metal

I'm not sure if the same applies for consoles, but I definitely know for PC. I'm tired of Pronefags, because on PC the prone button is separate from crouch people run up to you in mid combat, while you shoot for their torso then they drop to the ground prone and kill you. they made me so paranoid to start aiming for their feet

I'm not sure if the same applies for consoles, but I definitely know for PC. I'm tired of Pronefags, because on PC the prone button is separate from crouch people run up to you in mid combat, while you shoot for their torso then they drop to the ground prone and kill you. they made me so paranoid to start aiming for their feet

Yea, we call those "Drop shotters" it's a cheap ass tactic...if you can't beat me straight up, don't play. I also hate campers and the target finder.....target finder has got to be the noobiest attachment ever. They also need to nerf FLak jacket....I've shot rockets at peoples feet in hardcore mode and they live....or a grenade lands not even a foot away and they survive because of flak jacket.

Dude, where talking about a community where they will start calling you a fag and then say that they screwed your mom. There not going to greet you with a warm welcome when you have ponies.

Anyway, I had to make 3 different PSN accounts.

First one is where I got gold on my Ballista, yet my KDR was eternally fucked. Then I made another account where it was fantastic, but I lost the password. And now my third account is pretty much the same as the 2nd one.

1st: Prestige 3

2nd: Prestige 1

3rd: Level 15 (Sad, isn't it?)

Dude, where talking about a community where they will start calling you a fag and then say that they screwed your mom. There not going to greet you with a warm welcome when you have ponies.

Anyway, I had to make 3 different PSN accounts.

First one is where I got gold on my Ballista, yet my KDR was eternally fucked. Then I made another account where it was fantastic, but I lost the password. And now my third account is pretty much the same as the 2nd one.

1st: Prestige 3

2nd: Prestige 1

3rd: Level 15 (Sad, isn't it?)

no they dont give me a warm welcome but they usualy back out before i get back to the lobby cause they just got owned by a pony

• Brohoof 1

So, recently I've begun using the LSAT, and I am dedicated to using it, it is an amazing weapon. It has average stats, but if you want it to sway into your preferred playing style, just simply attach one of the many attachments that is allowed on it.

My problem is, what should I play with it? I play as a silent juggernaut who doesn't camp, but will run and gun (or camp, and then migrate to a different area right after a kill). I'm wondering, how should I apply the LSAT to fit that style of play? Right now my perks are Flak Jacket/Ghost, Toughness, and Tactical Mask, and the Variable Zoom attachment has been doing wonders for me.

I would put on lightweight because with such a big gun you need to move faster. Also try a quickdraw handle? I think that is what it is called but the one that makes you move fast while ADS. Shock charges of concussions will help but then you will also want fast hands on. Hope I helped.

no they dont give me a warm welcome but they usualy back out before i get back to the lobby cause they just got owned by a pony

My psn id is RainbowDashes_ and they laugh at first and they I wipe the floor with them and leave them speechless. It's funny if you are there really.

(edited)

So, recently I've begun using the LSAT, and I am dedicated to using it, it is an amazing weapon. It has average stats, but if you want it to sway into your preferred playing style, just simply attach one of the many attachments that is allowed on it.

My problem is, what should I play with it? I play as a silent juggernaut who doesn't camp, but will run and gun (or camp, and then migrate to a different area right after a kill). I'm wondering, how should I apply the LSAT to fit that style of play? Right now my perks are Flak Jacket/Ghost, Toughness, and Tactical Mask, and the Variable Zoom attachment has been doing wonders for me.

the lsat is my main MG used mainly on Hydro i put laser sight target finder and silencer and run cold blooded ghost enginer and dexterity with no second weapon , reason for this setup is i play almost exclusivly hardcore kill confirmed i average between 40-50 kills when i do it

I would put on lightweight because with such a big gun you need to move faster. Also try a quickdraw handle? I think that is what it is called but the one that makes you move fast while ADS. Shock charges of concussions will help but then you will also want fast hands on. Hope I helped.

My psn id is RainbowDashes_ and they laugh at first and they I wipe the floor with them and leave them speechless. It's funny if you are there really.

as long as the connection isn't getting me outdrawed every single time usualy about the same, i get your emblemn is too cute for your name lol psn Reaper_X26

Edited by DaReaper

the lsat is my main MG used mainly on Hydro i put laser sight target finder and silencer and run cold blooded ghost enginer and dexterity with no second weapon , reason for this setup is i play almost exclusivly hardcore kill confirmed i average between 40-50 kills when i do it

as long as the connection isn't getting me outdrawed every single time usualy about the same, i get your emblemn is too cute for your name lol psn Reaper_X26

Shot you a request won't be playing for a couple days though because my headset broke and a new one should be here any day. Getting Turtle Beaches just PX11's though.