Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

Shot you a request won't be playing for a couple days though because my headset broke and a new one should be here any day. Getting Turtle Beaches just PX11's though.

i got the good ole playstation brand headset had em since they came out never had a problem except sometimes i *forget* to mute the mic in the bathroom and you can hear me piss lol

i got the good ole playstation brand headset had em since they came out never had a problem except sometimes i *forget* to mute the mic in the bathroom and you can hear me piss lol

IO bought a fifteen dollar headset off amazon and it lasted me a little over two years. It was held together with duct tape and super glue! XD

my main set up? perk wise it's Ghost, Scavenger and Engineer. Right now I'm exclusively using the Type 25 to get it gold,which afterit's gold I'll have unlocked Diamond camo for my assault rifles....after that, I'll go back to my usual classes....and have everything blinged out in diamonds.

Hardcore classes

AR class ~

either FAL, AN-94 or SMR, with silencer and FMJ on it or silencer and and ACOG with Engineer Ghost and Scavenger as perks. secondary being B23Ror FHJ-AA launcher if I Know there's gonna be stuff flying. and then I'll rock either claymores or Betties...and place them in random stupid spots....it's fun hearing them rage of "Why would you put a betty there" and I also rock EMP grenades or Black hats.

SMG class:

MP7 with fast mag and silencer or MSMC with same attachments. then the same perks and equipment as above.

LMG

LSAT with FMJand either quickdraw or Variable zoom. and above perks

Sniper

any sniper with a silencer and Variable zoom and CPU.with blind eye engineer andscavenger and betties.

Regular Core:

AR  with same stuff as above minus the silencer, I change that out for a red dot sometimes or quick draw.

SMG same as above minus silencer,I swap to fast mag and laser sight.

I've been using a new class recently

post-7223-0-75546400-1370896667_thumb.png

this one class can get the whole server raging against me, its funny. they scream at me "the MP7 is OP noob weapon" or "why the f--- do you run around with a knife, faggot". I can't help but laugh at their outbursts of stupidity. of course this class isn't good on the KD if I use a knife, but I don't care about them, I'm on the game for fun and fun only

• Brohoof 2

I've been using a new class recently

attachicon.gifstreaker.png

this one class can get the whole server raging against me, its funny. they scream at me "the MP7 is OP noob weapon" or "why the f--- do you run around with a knife, faggot". I can't help but laugh at their outbursts of stupidity. of course this class isn't good on the KD if I use a knife, but I don't care about them, I'm on the game for fun and fun only

I like the KAP-40, it's just a hell of a lot of fun to use. It quickly became my most used weapon and one of the first guns I got gold.

When I'm playing BF3, don't hate, I get kicked all the time for doing to good. In CoD though my main class is Type 25 Foregrip, Reflex, and Quickdraw with engineer, hardline, and some other perk??? Then hawks and Emp grenades.

I like the KAP-40, it's just a hell of a lot of fun to use. It quickly became my most used weapon and one of the first guns I got gold.

I used to like the KAP-40 I"ve got it maxed out apt PRestige 2 but no gold. My fave pistol now is the B23R...got it maxed out too...close to getting special challenges unlocked for it.

I  only use pistols if my gun is at the end of a mag and I know those bullets won't kill the guy coming around the corner, so I swap to my dual pistols and take him out. Dual pistols also makes for some awesome Game winning kill cams too.

I'm not too worried about my K/D I'm more a challenge person,I try to complete challenges to unlock titles and the like....it's fun. one reason I wont' reset my stats... I'm about 100 kills away with dual weilds to get the title for it...then I"ll work on tac-knife....

I'd really like top unlock the Ultra kill and similar titles, but I know that's never going to happen....highest I've got is a Frenzy kill. (5 kills) and all I got was a stupid skull emblem I never use, because I rock my Pony emblems 99.99% of the time. I think my next title I'm gonna go for is the return to sender, as I've never seen anyone with that title....I just need to use fast hands to get it.

• Brohoof 1

I just made a Spike emblem today. It's the only pony related emblem I have cep for my Filly Fluttershy emblem.

Anyway I think Hardpoint is by far the worst mode on the game. The KAP-40 is like the most overpowered handgun ever.

I play league a lot when my friends aren't online. Otherwise I'm playing hardcore and sniping people.

I think that we have had enough of Multiplayer, so lets talk about zombies AKA the superior game mode.

Am I the only one who like Farm better than any of the other maps in the game. Its small, its simple, and its easy to start a zombie rape train. Only problem, no Pack-A-Punch.

• Brohoof 1

I just made a Spike emblem today. It's the only pony related emblem I have cep for my Filly Fluttershy emblem.

Anyway I think Hardpoint is by far the worst mode on the game. The KAP-40 is like the most overpowered handgun ever.

I play league a lot when my friends aren't online. Otherwise I'm playing hardcore and sniping people.

I used to really like Hardpoint....but then it just turned into killstreak spamming and people camping the spawns....I only played it to unlock the castle title, which I eventually did and then left that game mode forever.

Also managed to upload my emblems...figured here would be the best place. got probably 12 hours of work between the 10 of them.

1365999166.furballfidelis_blackopstooman

1355295585.furballfidelis_blackops2batch

1365998734.furballfidelis_blackopsrainbo

Newestemblems_zpsc45d5ce5.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Say guys? If you're in the mood to do TranZit and/or Die Rise easter eggs, feel free to let me know. My PS3 ID is MetaKraken, though I don't have Mob of the Dead ATM. ^^'

Also, I may not be able to add you guys since my friends list is almost at full capacity, though I can still invite you guys if you're willing to help out (would need at least 3 players, and those who are good at zombies). yay.png

(edited)

Does anyone in here ever troll other players? In hardcore mode I tend to troll random players...jsut for the hell of it. Sometimes though if a teammate gets on my nerves I'll troll him....it usually results in my success with him kicked from the game...or if a teammate is trolling me, I'll troll him back.

It can be funny soemtiems to hear their reactions or read the rage messages they send you.

Edited by Flutter Dash

I suck at zombie's, i play like i play hardcore kill confirmed by rushing, now get me in that it's a different tune, gelt sorry for a guy with vinyl scratch emblem his team got owned by me 2 games before he left 45-10 with 30 confirms first time second was 47-15 with 30 confirms and i lile the emblems flutterdash

Does anyone in here ever troll other players? In hardcore mode I tend to troll random players...jsut for the hell of it. Sometimes though if a teammate gets on my nerves I'll troll him....it usually results in my success with him kicked from the game...or if a teammate is trolling me, I'll troll him back.

It can be funny soemtiems to hear their reactions or read the rage messages they send you.

I tend to only use knife in gun game, demoting everyone I kill and listen to their rage. I also use only knife or MP7 on TDM and they rage at how I'm knifing or I'm using an OP gun. good times

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Woo! finally got Diamond Camo for my assault rifles tonight!! Feels good. Running overkill now as a Wildcard, and running a blinged out class of diamond SMGs and ARs....I love it. I'm almost a third done the Overkill challenge...and now I'm going to be working towards that.

I've got a few differnet setups, silcencers on both AR and SMG if I'm in hardcore mode,and Most clases I'm running an SMR or FAL SMG is either a Peacekeeper or MSMC.

I love the peackeeper, it's a decent gun....power of an assault rifle but portability of an SMG.

Edited by Flutter Dash

I got the game already. I'm currently level 39 or something, I havent played in a long time D; and if anyone wants to play with me, add me on PS3 "FlygonTube"

I'll add you later. Could use some more friends, it gets boring playing random people all the time.

I used to really like Hardpoint....but then it just turned into killstreak spamming and people camping the spawns....I only played it to unlock the castle title, which I eventually did and then left that game mode forever.

Also managed to upload my emblems...figured here would be the best place. got probably 12 hours of work between the 10 of them.

Snip.

Those are some nice emblems. Very nice.

I tend to only use knife in gun game, demoting everyone I kill and listen to their rage. I also use only knife or MP7 on TDM and they rage at how I'm knifing or I'm using an OP gun.

That's why I don't play Gun Game anymore. It just isn't fun for anyone actually trying to play the game when people do that.

And I never heard people say to me that the MP7 is an OP gun, even though It's one of my go-to guns.

Maybe it's because I suck tongue.png

Woo! finally got Diamond Camo for my assault rifles tonight!! Feels good. Running overkill now as a Wildcard, and running a blinged out class of diamond SMGs and ARs....I love it. I'm almost a third done the Overkill challenge...and now I'm going to be working towards that.

Never got the fuss over Diamond camo. I understand it's a pretty cool achievement to get but, not only does it look ugly, it actually can hamper fire rate.

Overkill is something I used to use all the time, but I started to get comfortable scavenging weapons. 

Plus, if I can replace that Overkill wildcard with Perk 2 Greed and take Scavenger and Toughness, I'll take it. I can't live without Toughness and if I can continuously chuck C4 and EMP Grenades I'll be good to go.

(edited)

Yesterday I played some BO2, I only played FFA, cause that's what I always play and well I'm good at it smile.png

I came first 12 times in a row, I feel badass c:

Anyways, I decided to make a new emblem, this is Pinkie Pie as you probably can see.

wP2DBaU.jpg

And as always with my emblems I make them without tutorials and stuff like that.

I do not like when people copy my emblems. Just sayin'

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I finaly got a couple pics of my good emblems these were all made by me except princess scootaloo i remade a princess luna one into her and sorry i cant spoiler on phone i'll have to go back and edit later, i got more i just like these ones the best

post-16202-0-73064700-1371736165_thumb.jpg

post-16202-0-67992200-1371736192_thumb.jpg

post-16202-0-03539700-1371736231_thumb.jpg

post-16202-0-04761700-1371736264_thumb.jpg

post-16202-0-62498000-1371736296_thumb.jpg

post-16202-0-38482600-1371736326_thumb.jpg

post-16202-0-39794900-1371736350_thumb.jpg

Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 1

I finaly got a couple pics of my good emblems these were all made by me except princess scootaloo i remade a princess luna one into her and sorry i cant spoiler on phone i'll have to go back and edit later, i got more i just like these ones the best

Fuck dude, you should start using that Celestia emblem more often.

Anyway, my KDR has gone to shite since I played that game with Reaper (Used to be 1.30, now its .98). So I have decide to just say "Screw it" with my gun and use sniper rifles.  

Fuck dude, you should start using that Celestia emblem more often.

Anyway, my KDR has gone to shite since I played that game with Reaper (Used to be 1.30, now its .98). So I have decide to just say "Screw it" with my gun and use sniper rifles.

everyone likes that celelista one i just like rainbow dash personaly, gotta get in hardcore kill confirmed with me and my friends we usualy run it got like a 1.4 k/d which aint bad for a rusher but golden out the ksg gonna hurt

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

It looks more promising than MW3 was. Man I HATED that game.

But not as good as MW2. Dat game had da bes multiplayer.

But nothing beats good ole TF2. Not COD, especially not HALO 4, and not even Halo 3.

I was about to make a pony emblem on Black Ops, but I realized that I don't have time. I'll stick to TF2 sprays to express my bronyness then.

But anyways, back on topic. It seems promising, I might get it on steam.

Edited by Rainbow P.F. Sparkle