Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

I don't play BO2 as much as I used to. Now that I've earned my cutie mark on all of my favorite guns (earning emblem) I'm good. All of my guns I use primarily are Rainbow Dash guns. Awesome! (Blue gun+Dashie Cutie Mark Emblem+Dash clan tag=Dashie gun)

Fuck KDR.

It takes god-knows how many kills to get up, but 1 or 2 deaths and it plummets.

Oh well, I don't think anyone on here (or at my school) give a shit about stats. So I will just enjoy the game without worrying 'bout that shit.

• Brohoof 1

I name my custom classes after some characters in the show.

For an example one of my classes if names Discord and it's mainly to spread chaos by making explosions, shooting down UAV and air support.

Another one is Rainbow Dash which I use to rush the other team. It's pretty. Self explanatory 

I

Never got the fuss over Diamond camo. I understand it's a pretty cool achievement to get but, not only does it look ugly, it actually can hamper fire rate.

Overkill is something I used to use all the time, but I started to get comfortable scavenging weapons. 

Plus, if I can replace that Overkill wildcard with Perk 2 Greed and take Scavenger and Toughness, I'll take it. I can't live without Toughness and if I can continuously chuck C4 and EMP Grenades I'll be good to go.

I don't see how it's ugly, It's pretty, that's about it. I never noticed any fire rate change when I was using it. Or any other performance difference.

As for overkill, I"m only using it to get the overkill title, then i"ll be back to my usual bling class of  Diamond SMG/AR and diamond FHJ-AA. 

I really should make a Rarity emblem, just for my classes with diamond camo.

I rock myPinkie Pie emblems when i use my classes that have the Party Rock theme I bought. I just happened to have the spare MS points, so I just bought it...

Story Time:

So yesterday I was playing Black Ops 2 and I found the most interesting group of people.

3 adults, and a 12 or 13 year old child. 

It started when one of them decided to be an asshole (IMO) and prone, shoot their foot, and get the kill. 

Then, they all complained that this game is unrealistic and proceed to say "Team Battlefeild". So then, the 2nd one replied "Your mom is real". 

Yesterday I had a really funny game on BO2. At first I played with some other bronies, but then I decided to leave to play my favorite game mode - FFA. <3 So I searched for a lobby, and of course I automatically joined one that had already started. It was the map Standoff and they were pertty far into the game. The #1 player had 13 kills and the 2nd had 12. So I took my MSMC and ran around and well I killed everyone in the lobby like flies haha, and suddenly I had my sentry gun, stealth chopper and oVSAT. I had a really fun time and won the game with 30 - 1 (stupid camper shotgun guy killed me towards the end dry.png )

...And then everyone in the lobby ragequit haha

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I feel like a total fanboy when I post in this thread two times in a row..

Anyway, a couple of days ago I changed the Pinkie Pie emblem I posted here a while ago

img-1577099-2-wP2DBaU.jpg

To now only show three hearts which are supposed to be her cutie mark

hkbMmfG.jpg

I then realized I could make all of the mane 6 so well I made Applejack to begin with. And the red hearts as her apple cutie mark

mgXsFRL.jpg

Notice, these are not made from any tutorial, I made them myself.

Haha actually, one of my friends on XbL, (I think he's on the forums) stole my idea and made Rarity out of it, haha. He said that he thought my emblems were cute so he wanted his own tongue.png

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 2

Did any Xbox users get Vengeance?

From what I hear, everything went over well, except for mixed opinions on Rush and the one on the bridge. Thoughts?

And Uplink is awesome and I haven't even played it yet.

(edited)

Did any Xbox users get Vengeance?

From what I hear, everything went over well, except for mixed opinions on Rush and the one on the bridge. Thoughts?

And Uplink is awesome and I haven't even played it yet.

Yeah I got the new DLC a couple of days ago. The maps are pretty good I guess, not the best though.

Uplink

Uplink is a re-textured version of Summit. It seems to be a map everyone loves, though I think it's a bit meh. I would say that I prefer it as the Snowy Summit.

Detour

A map with a bunch of cars and stuff everywhere, it's not a map I like a lot personally, but it can be quite fun for S&D since there are a few funny hiding spots on this map.

Cove

A beach map with a lot of open areas on the edges of the map and more mountains in the middle where there's more close-up fights. I like this map a lot! It's very simple, and it's not the design or the actual map itself that's awesome, I just like that I can sun around in the middle of the map with an SMG and see people very 5 seconds running on the beach. It's a Jokuc-Does-Very-Well map.

Rush

I'm not sure if I like this one or not. It's fun sometimes, but for some reason I don't like the map a lot. The paintball arena thing is much smaller than it looks on the picture, and every time you run in there you'll see someone. Protip: never go inside there.

oh and the new zombie map looks quite weird to me. There's a new special-weapon on it, but to me it just looks weird and I don't understand why they're making so many different environments on zombies. I prefer when every map had the same theme like back in WaW. I have only played this map 2 times though

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

Another re-textured map? wow. IMO that's something that should've been free. Much like the re-textured Firing range map. If I"m going to pay for something, I don't want a re-hash of something old, I want something brand new and fresh.

Another re-textured map? wow. IMO that's something that should've been free. Much like the re-textured Firing range map. If I"m going to pay for something, I don't want a re-hash of something old, I want something brand new and fresh.

which is why Infinity Ward is better then treyarc, infinity ward remakes a map and gives it to you for free, treyarc charges you for em

Personally, I don't mind paying for Uplink (I actually typed Summit there). Honestly, I don't get why a lot of people are complaining about it. It's still a new map. They had to spend time and effort to make it, even if it is a remake. So in my opinion, there was no reason to give it out free.

(My opinion from a business standpoint. I would have loved to get it free but I understand why it isn't)

(edited)

I can't stand multplayer anymore.

You start of at a low level with shit weapons while everyone else has a better gun than you, and when you FINALLY unlock the good stuff you have to start all over.

People are going to argue that I just suck (Which I probably do), but reflexes fail when your going up against shottys, the AN-94, Skopion EVO, or any LMG.

I will probably go back to it, but I am just going to stick to zombies only for now.

Edit: I retried MP, and now i hate it more. 

2 words: Broken. Hitboxes.

Edited by Madman
  • Brohoof 1

I feel like a total fanboy when I post in this thread two times in a row..

Anyway, a couple of days ago I changed the Pinkie Pie emblem I posted here a while ago

img-1577099-2-wP2DBaU.jpg

To now only show three hearts which are supposed to be her cutie mark

img-1630170-2-hkbMmfG.jpg

I then realized I could make all of the mane 6 so well I made Applejack to begin with. And the red hearts as her apple cutie mark

img-1630170-3-mgXsFRL.jpg

Notice, these are not made from any tutorial, I made them myself.

Haha actually, one of my friends on XbL, (I think he's on the forums) stole my idea and made Rarity out of it, haha. He said that he thought my emblems were cute so he wanted his own img-1630170-4-tongue.png

Shoot, the secret it out :3.  I really just wanted to see if I could make a Rarity in that style, and those provided a good base, great job on them by the way.  Also, I have a challenge for everyone on this thread, can you make a weapon more bizarre than my SVU-AS with an ACOG, suppressor, and laser?  And if you're wondering, yes, I use it all the time, and it's actually a very good weapon, I managed to go 25-15 with it once with those attachments on Nuketown.

Hello I was just thinking about how cool it would be to play black ops 2 with some bronies, I only have a couple brony friends on Xbox live and they are never on. So i was wondering if anyone out there would want to play black ops 2 together?

• Brohoof 1

I can't stand multplayer anymore.

You start of at a low level with shit weapons while everyone else has a better gun than you, and when you FINALLY unlock the good stuff you have to start all over.

People are going to argue that I just suck (Which I probably do), but reflexes fail when your going up against shottys, the AN-94, Skopion EVO, or any LMG.

I will probably go back to it, but I am just going to stick to zombies only for now.

Edit: I retried MP, and now i hate it more. 

2 words: Broken. Hitboxes.

No offense but it's because you suck. There are many good weapons at the low levels.  At level 4 you got the MTAR, which is a good weapon, the Type 25 which is an even better weapon, the R870 MCS, which is IMO the best shotgun, the S12 which isn't bad either, the Mk 48 which is imo the best LMG. You got the DSR 50 and MP7 (though MP7 is not one of my favorites, but other people like it). And then of course you got the PDW-57 which is IMO the best gun in the game. I have like 19 000 kills with that gun only.

The game isn't broken, you just need to learn to play with different weapons.

No offense but it's because you suck. There are many good weapons at the low levels.  At level 4 you got the MTAR, which is a good weapon, the Type 25 which is an even better weapon, the R870 MCS, which is IMO the best shotgun, the S12 which isn't bad either, the Mk 48 which is imo the best LMG. You got the DSR 50 and MP7 (though MP7 is not one of my favorites, but other people like it). And then of course you got the PDW-57 which is IMO the best gun in the game. I have like 19 000 kills with that gun only.

The game isn't broken, you just need to learn to play with different weapons.

Okay, I think I should rephrase that.

You start off at a low level with decent weapons, but there are 2 that piss me off to no extend.

1. Skorpion EVO: This gun, oh man. I don't usually see people using it, but its fire rate makes it not the most pleasant gun to deal with

2. AN-94: It a machine gun that has a nerfed Skorpion problem

3. Hit Boxes. No, just.... fucking why. 

You start off at a low level with decent weapons, but there are 2 that piss me off to no extend.

1. Skorpion EVO: This gun, oh man. I don't usually see people using it, but its fire rate makes it not the most pleasant gun to deal with

You said

shit weapons

And now because I said they're good, you say that they are decent?

You start off at a low level with great weapons. If they are bad how come I'm getting many k/ds that are around 30-5 when I play with for example the Type 25 or PDW-57? I have played a lot with every gun in the game (diamond camos c: ) and I have like only gotten that kind of kd a few times using the Scorpion.

I don't see why it's such a huge problem to you. The gun is supposed to have a high fire-rate. Why do you complain? Use it if you think it's so OP. In my opinion, scorpion is not that great at all because you're out of ammo very quickly and it sucks for long distance.

The AN-94 is a good gun, but I don't see what your problem here is either. It's not OP in any way.

What do you mean with hit boxes? Do you mean hit markers or what?

I feel like I'm a rare type of player in Black Ops 2, mainly because of the weapons that I use and my opinion on my stats.  My K/D ratio means absolutely nothing to me, it won't help me out in the future, and it will make me stress over the game a lot more than I should.  I play the game just for fun, not to be the best.  I quit prestiging after 2nd prestige so I could keep all my weapons and make more silly combinations to use in game, like my SVU-AS with ACOG, silencer, and laser.  My favorite type of weapon is the assault rifle, mainly the semi automatic ones, and my favorite gun in the entire game is the FAL.  I tend to use the weapons that are unused by other players, like the FAL, SMR, SVU-AS, Iron Sight Ballista, and so forth.  I usually base my classes on how fun they are to use rather than their power.  Also, I REFUSE to use the Remington shotgun, Bouncing Betties, C4, Shock Charges, and Claymores.

• Brohoof 1

What do you mean with hit boxes? Do you mean hit markers or what?

Hitboxes are the areas that do a certain amount damage the player when interacted with. 

BO2 doesn't do that very well.

1. Blatant headshots are not registered as headshots, but shooting the body sometimes will

2. I shot a guy with a shotgun, and the bullets went right through him and did absolutely nothing.

3. People can shoot the wall next to a person and kill them.

(edited)

I feel like I'm a rare type of player in Black Ops 2, mainly because of the weapons that I use and my opinion on my stats.  My K/D ratio means absolutely nothing to me, it won't help me out in the future, and it will make me stress over the game a lot more than I should.  I play the game just for fun, not to be the best.  I quit prestiging after 2nd prestige so I could keep all my weapons and make more silly combinations to use in game, like my SVU-AS with ACOG, silencer, and laser.  My favorite type of weapon is the assault rifle, mainly the semi automatic ones, and my favorite gun in the entire game is the FAL.  I tend to use the weapons that are unused by other players, like the FAL, SMR, SVU-AS, Iron Sight Ballista, and so forth.  I usually base my classes on how fun they are to use rather than their power.  Also, I REFUSE to use the Remington shotgun, Bouncing Betties, C4, Shock Charges, and Claymores.

Honestly I'm the exact same way. I stopped at 9th (not 2 but oh well lol) since I just really like the way that prestige looks and that it was in Black ops I. I honestly ignore K/D talk whenever it comes up even though people expect me to talk about it since my friends consider me a really good player when i need to be (like when jerks get online saying they're better than everyone. I'm the one that puts them in their place or gets them mad by killing them a lot). I always play to have fun though and i tend to choose random weapons or make special rules for myself (like if i get a kill, i have to pick up the persons weapon and keep doing it). One thing though is I ALWAYS have an assault shield with Overkill. I'm skilled with it and I've grown attached to it to the point that every class i make has one.

Edited by Saoshinkid
  • Brohoof 1

Hitboxes are the areas that do a certain amount damage the player when interacted with. 

BO2 doesn't do that very well.

1. Blatant headshots are not registered as headshots, but shooting the body sometimes will

2. I shot a guy with a shotgun, and the bullets went right through him and did absolutely nothing.

3. People can shoot the wall next to a person and kill them.

This is one thing I don't like, is it seems to do that sometimes.

I'm kind of the same way. I've prestiged 3 times now and that's it for me for a while. I don't feel like unlocking everything again.

Vector Select Fire anyone? (It's a very good combo BTW)

The Skorpion EVO is either one of the best guns in the game or one of the worst in the game. It depends on how you use it.

The Skorpion has the highest RPM out of any of the SMGs. It's kind of an extreme version of the Vector, which is another low damage, high fire rate weapon.

The only problem with the Skorpion is it kicks like a mule, plus its low damage. This makes it a great short range weapon but is an absolute horror to use at longer ranges.

It definitely isn't OP at any rate, It's just a beast at short ranges and probably got you because of that.

Hit boxes are funny, but it can be explained sometimes. When someone uses the Remmington or the S12 (I think), it shoots a pellet spread, which means it spreads out all over the place, so it's entirely possible only a couple pellets hit.

• Brohoof 1

It definitely isn't OP at any rate, It's just a beast at short ranges and long ranges and probably got you because of that

Hit boxes are funny, but it can be explained sometimes. When someone uses the Remmington or the S12 (I think), it shoots a pellet spread, which means it spreads out all over the place, so it's entirely possible only a couple pellets hit.

1. Fixed your first statement.

2. This would be true IF all the bullet marks appeared on the wall next to him.

3. S12 does spread, and so does that last shotgun (Well, I think whatsitsface does)

Honestly I'm the exact same way. I stopped at 9th (not 2 but oh well lol) since I just really like the way that prestige looks and that it was in Black ops I. I honestly ignore K/D talk whenever it comes up even though people expect me to talk about it since my friends consider me a really good player when i need to be (like when jerks get online saying they're better than everyone. I'm the one that puts them in their place or gets them mad by killing them a lot). I always play to have fun though and i tend to choose random weapons or make special rules for myself (like if i get a kill, i have to pick up the persons weapon and keep doing it). One thing though is I ALWAYS have an assault shield with Overkill. I'm skilled with it and I've grown attached to it to the point that every class i make has one.

That thing where you have to pick up the weapon of each enemy you kill and get a kill with it and swap again sounds like so much fun, I have to try that out tomorrow.  For me, the Black Hat and the Stock attachment are the things I've grown very attached to and have on nearly all of my classes.  Killing someone with their own Bouncing Betty is fiendishly fun to do, think of it as a punishment for trying to get cheap kills in my opinion.