Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

I love it when people see my KD and think I suck, then I go into a match and dominate them. They don't realise I kill myself with the smaw to get my KD down. At one point it was down to a .45 but I have brought it up to a .70

• Brohoof 1

I am having a bit of a isthisreal moment, three legit people of the FaZe clan are in my game :0

oh and I just went like 16-3 in a s&d game

Yeah prestiging isn't that big a deal with me, cause' you get a permanent unlock for every prestige. One of the the things I really like about this game is the emblem making. I gotz pony emblems all up dat lobby!!!! Gamertag is hEADoFwOLFPaCK on xbox live.

I think that the evolution from the series of CoD and Battlefield was very interesting.

Back then, Battlefield wasn´t a very serious game, it was a fun game and CoD was a very serious war scenario. Or at least this was my personal impression. Now the gameplay has changed much and since Battlefield 2 and Bad Company series,  Battlefield got more and more realistic and more serious. CoD on the other side turned out to have a more CS (Counterstrike) like style of gameplay, just with some "perks".

Also the choice of weapons changed much. CoD had much more snipers in the old days and also the maps for using them. If i play BlackOps 2 , still there can be snipers found... but quickscoping, using these weapons more like hunting rifles than real sniper weapons.

In my personal opinion i think that CoD BO2 is a modern and better Counterstrike with much tuning for weapons and perks. Of course there is CS Global Offensive, but it isn´t that good, just like Source with some little changes. Playing BO2 is fun most of the time if i don´t run into a camping shotgun noob who isn´t moving. I respect all the snipers who actually CAN use these kind of weapons that good.

But if i want to have some good old war simulation, i rather play battlefield now. Funny this kind of change, isn´t it? ^^

• Brohoof 1

Finally did something cool. I maxed out my Type 25. I figured that was a pretty cool thing. Not sure if I want to go out and get the last 4 camouflages (Art of War, Cherry Blossom, Gold, and Diamond, even though Diamond is still ugly).

Also maxed out the 3rd Prestige. Plan on staying there for a while before I start on the 4th. I've found my scores have gone up a lot while using Ghost, plus I already have all the guns and stuff, and don't really want to earn it back right now.

(edited)

Guys, I guess I am pretty late with this.. or.. very late, but I just realized that it says I am ready for next prestige when I go to call of duty elite!

img-1663293-1-Y6Bae1b.png

I took this screenshot, look to the right of the prestige emblem, there's another prestige emblem! Will there come more prestiges?

Probably. I went to inspect the code on the page and I found this:
img-1663293-2-0ELxJLf.png

Here is the link to the image:

https://d1m0i7wnqmkfcv.cloudfront.net/resources/elite/stats/ops2/prestiges/x12_image.png.pagespeed.ic.cJaRhUM5EA.png

GUYS GUYS

if you change x12 in the link to x13 etc you get the following links with the following images:

https://d1m0i7wnqmkfcv.cloudfront.net/resources/elite/stats/ops2/prestiges/x12_image.png.pagespeed.ic.cJaRhUM5EA.png

img-1663293-3-x12_image.png.pagespeed.ic

https://d1m0i7wnqmkfcv.cloudfront.net/resources/elite/stats/ops2/prestiges/x13_image.png.pagespeed.ic.cJaRhUM5EA.png

img-1663293-4-x13_image.png.pagespeed.ic

https://d1m0i7wnqmkfcv.cloudfront.net/resources/elite/stats/ops2/prestiges/x14_image.png.pagespeed.ic.cJaRhUM5EA.png

img-1663293-5-x14_image.png.pagespeed.ic

https://d1m0i7wnqmkfcv.cloudfront.net/resources/elite/stats/ops2/prestiges/x15_image.png.pagespeed.ic.cJaRhUM5EA.png

img-1663293-6-x15_image.png.pagespeed.ic

edit

yeah this is old.. apparently it has always been like this :P

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

I thought I'd drop by and post my current emblem. My only regret is it not being pony related. :/

Fits with my Gamertag though (secondstomarz, hit me up)

post-15615-0-02903600-1374691780_thumb.jpg

Here's my Rainbow Dash cutie mark I like to put on my guns sometimes.

post-15615-0-49207900-1374691829_thumb.jpg

A patch came out yesterday. Along with Zombies bug fixes, there were two major things that came out.

Gun Nerfs and Camo Packs.

For you Xbox people, take a look at this video

As of yesterday, you can buy these Personalization Packs for $1.99. Includes a Calling Card (not sure if animated like Cyborg/Dragon cards), Reticules for Reflex, ACOG, EOTech, and Hybrid sights, and, of course, gun camo.

For both systems, 3 guns got nerfed. The AN-94, the Ballista, and the DSR-50

The sniper rifles have had a nerf on their fire rate. They both shoot at around 45 RPM instead of 90 or so RPM.  This will mostly affect quickscopers.

I played with the AN-94, and watched about it, and by my knowledge and first hand experience, I can tell it hasn't been nerf'd much.

First off, don't believe the patch notes. The damage has NOT been changed.

The range, rather, has been nerf'd. The 3 shot kill range is slightly smaller than what it was pre-patch.

After playing with the gun a lot last night, I can tell you, if you weren't told about it, you would never notice the AN-94 got a nerf. It's essentially the same gun as it's always been, a short-to-mid range shredder.

Yay, thanks Treyarch! I sure worked hard on that last emblem, so I'm glad you deleted it for me! Without me even asking, too!

>_>

I was uninspired to make the same one again, so this is my new one. Like? (Yup, I prestiged again.)

post-15615-0-05718600-1374873222_thumb.jpg

So it's also double XP weekend!

New skins look neat, but I won't bother with them.I'm done with putting money into this game.

I also noticed a weird glitch. the "back-Fire" medal I was awarded it several tiems in one two totally different matches (Played days apart) I was getting them while using my own weapon. I then noticed an enemy had the exact same gun set up as I did, right down to the camo. His had Diamond MSMC with foregrip and silencer, as did my MSMC. Because I picked it up after I killed him. I was working on the Master Of Humiliation title, which I now have. Only challenes I hadn't completed were Get 5 kills in a row with an enemy weapon and get 25 backfire medals....I ended up getting a merciless with an enemies gun.

It's something similar with the "Efficiency" medal I get weh n ikill one person with a sniper rifle, before hand I'll have killed someone with a grenade or betty, then taken out someone with my sniper rifle and have gotten the Efficiency medal.

Now, I personally love Black Ops 2. I feel like it changed up quite a lot of things. Yes, I know, it's not like it revolutionized the first person shooter, but it did pretty good. But, I must say, probably one of favorite things of the game, is the ability to create sn emblem ( a picture or artwork) that everyone you play with on multiplayer can see. Soooo, I decided to make a thread on Black Ops 2 Emblems. Post a picture of it, doesn't have to be amazing, doesn't have to be pony related, just post away!!!! :-D

Here is my emblem.

post-17743-0-88669600-1375051818_thumb.jpg

post-17743-0-71209400-1375051891_thumb.jpg

-----

Hi there. I've merged your thread together with this one as they seemed too similar a topic to keep separate. (I also didn't want to lock it and have you type this out again :P )

When thinking about making a thread, please use the search function beforehand~

• Brohoof 1

So I recently teamed up with five other people to play hardpoint. They were looking for good players they said. Anyways, so we started off the game and after a while, three people of my team left because they were tired of people using RPG and stuff. But the last three of us continued to play and the game went incredibly well for me.

I got one of the best scores I have ever gotten in bo2 (I've gotten like 64-2 once and I consider that to be better) and I am looking forward to play with them again.

I got 77 kills and 7 deaths. Here's a fast picture I took. (If there is some way to upload saved films to youtube I'll upload it for you guys)

tuhLkvP.jpg

@,

I added you

Edited by Jokuc

Well, I finished downloading the new DLC so I can't wait to play the new maps so I'd better put my game face on. Or at least, try not to rage this time.

So I just downloaded the new map pack tonight... PS3 for the win, and have been  playing buried like for the past three hours with one of my friends.

At first, I was really the only one who knew anything, thank you Syndicate, so was pretty much leading everything. We played a few games and eventually we learned the map a lot better. In the end, we got bored and started camping at Juggernog with everything.

FIRE THE ORBITAL WUB CANNON!!!!

That was of course are motto since we had two back there, along with the head choppers and trample steams. We would  have lasted a lot longer than wave 26 if not for the fact that it was nearly 3:00 in the morning.

Anyways, I love this new map and can't wait to check out the new multiplayer maps.

Also if anyone is up for zombies on the new map on PS3, send me a friend request. PSN name is BlogBlogLast.

Only I can get a swarm on Hijacked and have it only get two kills. *Hipster glasses*

No really... I should use dogs sometimes. They would get people out of those pesky buildings.

Anyways. I have two new MLP emblems to show off. :3 I'll see if I can take pictures tomorrow.

Alrighty here is the little clip I promised to upload of me getting 77 kills and 7 deaths.

And yeah it's on nuketown. 77 kills on ex. carrier isn't humanly possible...

I wish I would have taken VTOL warship or dogs instead of emp...

I will usually be either on top or on the bottom of the list in every game, depending on how good i am today. I only use the sniper rifle and like to troll... a whole lot. I am a troll with reasons though. I wont troll someone without him doing something first, like for example be mean to me/someone else in the lobby. I didnt buy any DLCs though, because i despise DLCs. I think, that for buying a game i deserve to get the FULL game. If anyone wants to play some BO2 with meh, feel free to add me on steam. However right now might be a bad moment to do so, since i am going to leave for two weeks.

Here's Wawity in full cuteness. And at the top of the lobby of course, where else?

This is probably my cutest emblem to date. (Got a Derpy one that I might upload later)

post-15615-0-43790600-1375478149_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Derpy got mail :3

post-15615-0-55031800-1375483513_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sky Chaser
  • Brohoof 4

1. Let me get this straight. Target Finder LMGs, Shalalas (Shotguns), and the AN-94 is perfectly fine and needs little to no nerfing, yet the DSR and the Ballista need to be fixed? That.... seems..... pretty legit....god fucking dammit.

2. Buried is amazing. However, the Ray Gun Mark 2 sucks. Its burst isn't even remotely good compared to the other guns, it's power sucks, and drains your ammo quicker than a tick drains blood. If anything, the Paralyzer.

Well, I only got to play the game twice with my little brother, and what shocked me is that he told me that he thought Black Ops 2 was boring. I thought it was pretty fun as far as I played it. But at the same time, it feels repetitive. I'm not sure if that makes any since or not, that's just how I see it. 
I got kinda bored of it really quick, as well.

Opinion? Objections?

Edited by Nature Of Fluttershy

Well, the game itself is pretty fast paced but the game has had the same engine for years and Battlefield has been it's competition for a while. But, I really can't stop playing the game even if I hate the game it is just so addictive. To me, it isn't boring.

• Brohoof 1

if you look at the game as just the game, then i see how you find it repetetive. (shoot,kill,getkilled,shoot agian)

but to me it is the competetive aspect that makes it fun. the multiplayer is pretty much the only reason why i like it

• Brohoof 1