Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

basically im an australian and im doing some study for year 11 and tonight imma gunna have a black ops 2 sesh and i wanna play with other bronies so we can have some fun with the fandom and maybe even have a vroup of pony emblems :) ....... Australian time 5:00-12:00 send me a freind request and we'll play if we are online at the same time ..... gamertag : qp Perfecto qp ....... also comment on this if you are interested :) ...... also if you see this post late i will be on alot this weekend so just send a request ....... see everypony :)

So yeah i decided to take a few pics of games i played keep in mind i only play hardcore kill conformed very rarly will i go in core modes

post-16202-0-67985200-1376057330_thumb.jpg

post-16202-0-74353000-1376057363_thumb.jpg

Naw the assault rifles were easier to diamond then the smg's to me at keast and the lmgs were the easiest for me at least i'm goid with them though

I finished the easy Assault Rifles now, I would have to get the other guns in gold. The SMGs were too easy to get in diamond, I had to go through a lot of crazy stuff to get the headshots done.

I find eaiset way to get head shots with assault rifles is a mix of target finder and a silencer that seems to work the best, easiest to pick off the head with them crosshairs

Or at least a reflex sight with laser sight, can usually work too as a substitute to the target finder and suppressor. That's usually how I got my headshots.

To me i just kike the crosshairs of the target finder i use it on my assault rifle run and gun class, it's not even the diamonds it puts around people i could care less about that just the crosshairs are perfect for me

Started playing again, lost all of my skills with the ballista iron sights so I changed to regular ballista with fmj and ballistics, got around 30 kills like usual. I'm still not happy with my current skills but I hardly come across better players :/

Made a few changes to my emblem but I still need to work on it a little bit more, kinda hard to see though.

ZFunMY0.jpg

Swaggaloo was my username just to piss people off, nothing more. Don't worry, I'm not shallow enough to be serious about swag or any other shallow teen memes.

Personally, I don't really mind people with laser sights and target finders but the whole idea is just so stupid. In an FPS where you are able to aim down the sights, why give the ability to make spotting and aiming completely obsolete? Frankly, that's pretty dumb. The fact that I need other equipment and perks just to counter those attachments is stupid as well. Perks and attachments should give you an unique advantage, not act as a counter to the others. And they especially shouldn't give an advantage that makes a key element in the game completely useless, like aiming or spotting enemies.

Wish I had more people to play with since most of my friends moved on to other games, if you wanna team up feel free to add me on steam, name's Winterbass and I'm always ready to rumble.

Edited by Winterbass
  • Brohoof 2

Haha today, two awesome things happened. First, when I played search & destroy, there was a guy who stole someone's emblem in the lobby and trolled him by saying that the other guy stole his emblem. (Yeah I know many people have done this one youtube) but this kid was so fucking mad he were screaming hacker and stuff all the time, it was hilarious xD (oh and I went 14 and 0 in that s&d game :3

Also, I got a double swarm on cove in hardpoint :3

oh and I must say, I play waaay too much free for all xD Overall, I got 33 995 free for all kills, this week only, I have gotten 1700 kills and 574 deaths, which gives me a k/d at 2.96 :3 (but ffa is the best game mode)

oooh and one more thing.

on carrier, when I was playing with the screaming kid and the troll, one guy in the other team, killed be with a random throwing knife across the whole map O_o everyone in the lobby went nuts xD Me: omg seriously?! ...It hit me in the damn foot. THE FOOT.

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 2

Oh, so we are having a discussion about the Target Finder?

May, I join in? 

Put a TF on a SMG, no problem.

Put a TF on a AR, gettin bad.

Put a TF on an LM- NO, JUST FUCKING NO

Also, what was the code that lets you copy emblems? 

My bro has a nice ass emblum that I am willing to copy. 

May, I join in? 

Quite the opposite for me, actually. As an LMG'er (Assault Rifles are fine too, but I do poorly with SMG's and shotguns, and cannot bring myself to use them frequently), the TF on the LSAT is amazing for me.

Quite the opposite for me, actually. As an LMG'er (Assault Rifles are fine too, but I do poorly with SMG's and shotguns, and cannot bring myself to use them frequently), the TF on the LSAT is amazing for me.

By bad, I mean "So unbalanced and OP its not even funny". 

Really, your gun is already an uber-powerful shitspitter! You REALLY can't just find the opponent to rain hell on.

• Brohoof 2

Well, after about a month of struggling to get 10 longshots (it's easier to get a bloodthirsty than to get a longshot for me), I finally did it, and got my SMR gold.  I now have three guns gold, the FAL, the Ballista, and now the SMR.

Really, your gun is already an uber-powerful shitspitter! You REALLY can't just find the opponent to rain hell on.

1000x this, the Target Finder is on the long list of things I hate and never use in Blops2 (Remmington, Betties, C4, Claymores, Shock Charges, etc.)  Every single LMG I see in the game usually has a Target Finder on it.  My LMG of choice is the QBB LSW with a relfex sight with the smiley face and the quickdraw handle.

Then don't encounter the user head on.

Everything has a weakness. Yes, one could be considered "overpowered" with that set. However, it does make you one of the most powerful run-n'-gunners. And there's the weakness. You can be taking down all the enemies in the world that are right in front of you, but at the same time you can be easily picked off by a sniper or a camper. It's all offense, and no defense.

If you ever have to complain about someone spamming an LMG, just be patient. They will no doubt be causing chaos in the map, and it will show on your radar. Pick them off there...or you could simply ambush them with a powerful SMG, shotgun, etc.

P.S Despite what's been said, I am a run-n'-gunning LMG'er, because I have little patience to follow my own advice.

Edited by Alkryn

May, I join in? 

I use target finder LMGs when I'm playing split screen, only because I legitimately need the help finding targets on that tiny screen. Does that make me a bad person? (Also target finders on PDW/M27)

Just go to the multiplayer menu, hover over barracks, bring up your friends list (or recent players), and go to someone's player channel.

Then, hover over their avatars and before they load rapidly click BBB AA BA. (PS3: OOO XX OX)

It can take a few tries, but eventually you will get into your emblem editor with the other user's emblems. Then you can just click B (PS3: O) and click "Save and apply to playercard".

For all of those who have, or have played, the Zombies map "Buried" from the Vengeance DLC, I have a question: Would anyone else try to negotiate with the Ghost from the haunted mansion if they were in the position of Russman, Shuhlinger, etc.?

"There's zombies out there n' everything, may I please go through your house? It'll take about 20 seconds."

For all of those who have, or have played, the Zombies map "Buried" from the Vengeance DLC, I have a question: Would anyone else try to negotiate with the Ghost from the haunted mansion if they were in the position of Russman, Shuhlinger, etc.?

"There's zombies out there n' everything, may I please go through your house? It'll take about 20 seconds."

No

I would not want to start a conversation with the dead bitches.

For they are dead bitches. 

Also, it makes me cringe that someone ass badass as Russman you be that nice.

*Shivers*

Sometimes I get hate for using the DSR. Well, since I just now finally got it gold (I barely snipe), I decided to use the Ballista...

Kids, don't use the Ballista. Here's the highlights from one of my games with it:

Silly billy, you should already know that the Ballyista is 'bout accuracy and NOT power.

Kids, main the FUCK out of this gun. If you know what you are doing, it is without a doubt THE BEST sniper.

Silly billy, you should already know that the Ballyista is 'bout accuracy and NOT power.

Kids, main the FUCK out of this gun. If you know what you are doing, it is without a doubt THE BEST sniper.

If I want to aim for the head, I'll use a semi-auto gun. What's the point of using a bolt-action sniper that has the same one-hit kill zone as a semi-auto?

By the way, I just had a perfect game of hardpoint with two VSATs, Lodestars, and K9 Units... Think I'll upload it.

No

*Shivers*

No

*Shivers*

I'm just saying it could be a possibility. Ghost seems like one of the few intelligent enemies that could possibly be persuaded not to try to kill you. Although, I've heard her quotes, and it'd be a little intimidating talking to her with that voice of hers.

Really the Ghost isn't all that bad. Sure, she attacks you, but only after you break down the door to her house and start shooting her up (and, in my case, use her "Double Tap" machine). And even then, she stops after you leave.

I think I like her as a boss because she reminds me of the "Pentagon Thief" from the zombies map "Five" from "COD: Black Ops."

Sometimes I get hate for using the DSR. Well, since I just now finally got it gold (I barely snipe), I decided to use the Ballista...

Kids, don't use the Ballista. Here's the highlights from one of my games with it:

I think this is rather just personal taste because I absolutely love the Ballista, it's the only sniper I have gold, and I've been using it with the iron sight recently because it's just so much fun.  I've even topped leaderboards in lobbies using the iron sight Ballista in the last day or so.  I agree that the DSR is a great gun, but I just don't find it as fun.