Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty: Black Ops II

FALCON PUNCH

As much as I hate CoD, it looks amazing, for once, the graphics actually are improved!
  • Brohoof 3

I also noticed that during the gameplay while he was on that destroyed highway, you could choose either to rappel off from the left side, or snipe from the top of the edge of the collapsed part while the unit goes down below.

Treyarch was telling the truth about Black Ops II's campaign being non-linear :). This is going to be very interesting for the campaign (Not enough to make me play it first over multiplayer, though :lol:) to me, so I'm really lookinf foward to that.

I played about 10 hours of MW3 multiplayer before I did the campaign.

TBH, they don't look THAT improved (To me at least), but hey, quality over graphics :)

I don't think the graphics look improved but just more detail has been put into it.

Well, this video is basically the same as one of the one's posted above, except this is mainly Mark Lamia talking with some guy about Strike Force.

#!

I also noticed a new weapon. I had to look really closely to look for it's official name, but I indentified the LMG shown somewhere in it as the MK 48. The MK 48 and MK46 from MW3 are basically upgrades of the M249 SAW, and this looks like a more recent varient to it.

Also, we get to see the ACOG scope for once. It looks clearer this time, so that's good, because it was pretty bulky in previous games :mellow:.

Also, some official multiplayer screenshots were shown and I noticed a weapon that looks similiar to the XM8 called the M8A1. This weapon has a few more rounds though, which could mean it's an LMG varient of the XM8, like how the MG36 was the LMG counter-part for the G36C in MW3. It could also mean that it's the new title for the weapon (As the XM8 could've been a placeholder) and that it had extended mags on :huh:

Posted Image

I also noticed that the weapons can switch between fire modes, so you can presss a button for either burst-fire, full auto, or semi-auto, depending on the weapon. This will come in handy for those hard to use weapons with high recoil :).

It looks like that pointstreak counter returns also, which is great :D. That thing is one of the few good things MW3 brought to us.

The Quadrotor and FA 38 are seen as pointstreaks/killstreaks, so that is gonna be pretty sweet. I can't exactly decipher what the 3rd killstreak is, so I'm just gonna leave it at that.

I've decided that instead to post new updates on Black Ops II, I'll instead give a link to charlieINTEL, which posts all the latest Black Ops II new.

http://www.charlieintel.com/

The latest news proves that Creat-a-Class really did get changed quite radically.

It's using some sort of 10-point allocation system, which means that guns, attachments, equipment, perks will take up a certain amount of points 'till they take up 10 all together. This means that you can have 2 primaries but the amount of points would mean you'd get only one perk :o.

This was sorta hard to understand at first, but charlieINTEL has the full story on it, so check it out if you want the latest news for Black Ops II :)

so i read an article in game informer about this game, and im glad they are changing things, it sounds like there will be multipul endings, and certain missions called "strike missions" that can determin the outcome of the game, and if you fail those missions, the game goes on, you dont go back to a checkpoint, so im happy that they are changing things up :)

• Brohoof 1

I recently heard that a Zombies trailer will be shown on June 21. Syndicate is gonna be jumping for joy :lol:

Where did you hear that?

(edited)

Where did you hear that?

The guy who voices Woods from Black Ops I and II has a YouTube channel, and he subscribes to any other YouTuber who's Black Ops II info is correct, and he subscribed to one guy who claimed that a new Zombies trailer would be revealed on June 21, so basically the guy who voices Woods indirectly confirmed it :) Edited by F2Kimbo

(edited)

The guy who voices Woods from Black Ops I and II has a YouTube channel, and he subscribes to any other YouTuber who's Black Ops II info is correct, and he subscribed to one guy who claimed that a new Zombies trailer would be revealed on June 21, so basically the guy who voices Woods indirectly confirmed it :)

Cool, can you send me a link to his channel? I mean the guy who said he knew when the trailer was gonig to be released. Edited by Jokuc

Cool, can you send me a link to his channel? I mean the guy who said he knew when the trailer was gonig to be released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl-MefGSvsY <------ Right here

I also forgot to mention the news that have been happening lately.

PC Black Ops II will be getting dedicated ranked servers, so it's good that they are trying to bring back some PC players :). TBNRfrags will be pleased ;)

Also, a company called Neversoft will be working on developing a future CoD title, most likely CoD10. We don't know if they are lead developers like IW and Treyarch or they are minor, like Sledgehammer and Raven Software.

Last, new gameplay of Black Ops II will be shown on XPlay at 6:30 PM, with Mark Lamia, the head of Treyarch, making a guest appearance.

Remember, all this info came from here ----->http://www.charlieintel.com/

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl-MefGSvsY

<------ Right here

I also forgot to mention the news that have been happening lately.

PC Black Ops II will be getting dedicated ranked servers, so it's good that they are trying to bring back some PC players :). TBNRfrags will be pleased ;)

Also, a company called Neversoft will be working on developing a future CoD title, most likely CoD10. We don't know if they are lead developers like IW and Treyarch or they are minor, like Sledgehammer and Raven Software.

Last, new gameplay of Black Ops II will be shown on XPlay at 6:30 PM, with Mark Lamia, the head of Treyarch, making a guest appearance.

Remember, all this info came from here ----->http://www.charlieintel.com/

man I hope it is VASTLY improved from the original BO...yeah I will be buying...we shall see

yeah, this CoD is vastly different from other CoDs, i heard its the biggest change to the serise since CoD 4

What should i preorder

Farcry 3

Halo 4

Black ops 2

I really don't know which one to get!

How about Halo 4 & BOII if you have enough money, and if you don't, Halo 4 first then BOII later.

My preorder list is.....

Black Ops II

MoH: Warfighter

(edited)

Let's analyze something. (DD/MM/YY)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Release Date 7/11/07

Call of Duty: World At War - 14/11/08

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - 10/11/09

Call of Duty: Black Ops - 9/11/10

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - 8/11/11
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - 13/11/12

5 games released in 5 years? 1 year of development each?
Posted Image

Expect nothing from this upcoming game.

Edited by The Milkman

Let's analyze something. (DD/MM/YY)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Release Date 7/11/07

Call of Duty: World At War - 14/11/08

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - 10/11/09

Call of Duty: Black Ops - 9/11/10

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - 8/11/11

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - 13/11/12

5 games released in 5 years? 1 year of development each?

Posted Image

Expect nothing from this upcoming game.

Judging too quick :mellow:

I bet 50 bucks it's going to be the same as previous games.

I'm not sure you even looked at the previous pages for all the info I posted (And charlieINTEL), and still, there's still more info to be released. We barely know anything about Zombies or Multiplayer, but Campaign already has some key differences, namely that the gameplay is non-linear instead of being linear, like every CoD before it.

I'm not sure you even looked at the previous pages for all the info I posted (And charlieINTEL), and still, there's still more info to be released. We barely know anything about Zombies or Multiplayer, but Campaign already has some key differences, namely that the gameplay is non-linear instead of being linear, like every CoD before it.

-Zombies were already on previous games.

-Multiplayer will be the same as before, maybe some modifications and a few more MP modes.

-What do you mean with non-linear? Went to fallout style? Borderlands style? I can't really follow on that one.

-Multiplayer will be the same as before, maybe some modifications and a few more MP modes.

-What do you mean with non-linear? Went to fallout style? Borderlands style? I can't really follow on that one.

non liner as in multipul endings are confirmed

Linear=The storyline follows one straight path (So to speak)

Non-linear=The storyline can be affected by choosing different options to advance further and branch out the gameplay (If you know what I mean)

non liner as in multipul endings are confirmed

Linear=The storyline follows one straight path (So to speak)

Non-linear=The storyline can be affected by choosing different options to advance further and branch out the gameplay (If you know what I mean)

Wow, very innovative.

/sarcasm mode off

I think that's enough to say that the game will be bad, just like previous games.