Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How Often Do You DEEP CLEAN Your Bedroom?

Venomous

How often do you do a full up and down clean of your bedroom?
i.e, vacuum, re-organize things, wipe surfaces down, etc.

Whenever it gets to the point to where it bothers me, I tend to clean everything up at once. I usually do this every few weeks once dust and debris accumulate. I shuffle things around my room often.

• Brohoof 2

I try and do a full clean at least once every month, maybe more if necessary. The dust really starts to build up after a while and I can't stand living with it, just makes everything look archaic and filthy.

I try and individually clean everything in the room too. All my collectables, electronics, whatever is out on display. Takes a while, but it's worth it to me. :D

• Brohoof 1

Once a week. Cleaning my room consists of dusting, vacuuming, and  emptying out the trash can I have. I try to avoid eating things in my room, because I don't like to put more work on myself than I have to. Incidentally, making my bed is literally my first order of business once I wake up. Having a made bed is pretty much essential to having a nice, clean room XD.

~Lunatone

Uhh. I try to keep it clean, but at the moment it's currently not clean. I clean it when I have the energy to do it haha

Maybe once a year? I vacuum the floor every few months and randomly organize and clean my deck, shelves, ect, but as for cleaning the whole thing at once, not very often.

I clean and reorganize my room probably about once every two or three months for me, I try to find the most efficient layout for my room, and once I finally do find that, If I ever do, then I'll probably end up doing it closer to every 4 or five months of just cleaning.

How often do you do a full up and down clean of your bedroom? i.e, vacuum, re-organize things, wipe surfaces down, etc.

I straighten and pick up daily. I vacuum daily every other day. I do sheets weekly or as needed (sometimes this is needed more frequently than weekly). I do the closet monthly since it would become the toss pit of hades if I didn't. Master bathroom gets specific parts cleaned throughout the week, but sink, mirrors, and such are daily items as well. 

Honestly 80% of housework is just daily upkeep. The kitchen is obviously the biggest pain in the ass. 

Not very often, but seeing as how I generally don't get my bedroom very dirty, I don't really need to.

This is the key to everything!  

• Brohoof 1

I'd once every three weeks given I live next to dirt road and even if I did it once a day,  you could not tell.   But I do plan to redo my books given I NEED a shelf and I have to many...

This thread just reminded me I have to clean my room today. I don't clean it often nor do I organise stuff.