Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How Often Do You DEEP CLEAN Your Bedroom?

Venomous

Whenever I feel like it. As organized as I am, my room would say otherwise. Though, if I do have the time I will clean my room and the end result is always pleasant.

(edited)

I clean about once a week-ish

Most of my place stays pretty clean except for my desk. That could legally be classified a toxic waste dump. I really need to clean it up but it never stays clean so I just skip it.  :please:

I also hate to dust, so even if everything's neat and tidy, it's still dusty. But hey, dust bunnies gotta live too, right?  :blush:

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

How often do you do a full up and down clean of your bedroom? i.e, vacuum, re-organize things, wipe surfaces down, etc.

LOL. What you described I'm doing every week. It's simpler to keep order than do it from the scratch.

But talking about really full cleaning including moving furniture and carpet and washing window from each side and shelves under all my books (I have a lot of them :twi:) I'm doing it twice per year - in spring and fall.

full.png

Hmm... Maybe twice a month? I organise my table every week or so, but it explodes into chaos instantly. I'm a messy worker, but I know where everything is at all times anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

... I'm not a neat human. I always let it get really bad and then will suddenly just clean it obsessively on a whim.

Not just normally clean it to where it looks nice, no. It has to be thoroughly perfect.

No junk to be found,

Every drawer organized,

Everything folded or hung up,

Items in the closet categorized by type and color...

Edited by KatieBelle

Every fortnight on a Sunday. Only because my room is small and it gets messy quite quickly.

I vacuum my room every week on Friday or Saturday, so that I can start the week tidied up and clean. :grin:  I usually do it right after I take my shower.

I also tidy up my desk & my bed everyday, I can't stand having those be messy, especially the desk, since that's where I spend most of my time~

I keep everything neat and well organized, but I tend to neglect dusting and vacuuming.

Keeping things free of dust is a losing battle. I can clean dust from something, and within a few days, it'll be covered in dust again. So, I figure it's better just to leave it there rather than kick it all up into the air where I'll breathe it in.

• 2 years later...

I usually try to clean it once a week. To be honest though, it needs a bit of a tidy up each day. My room serves not only as a place of sleep and play, but also as a place for study, work and dinner. I have a whole house yet, I seem to keep all my activity to one single room. Not going to lie, my room is overdue for cleaning right now. Kind of getting bored of shifting stacks of paper off my bed just to get my sleep. :-P