Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How Often Do You DEEP CLEAN Your Bedroom?

Venomous

• 5 months later...

..... Almost barely. I really need to clean more these days, my room is just been a mess, and since I don't live with my parents anymore and on my own I just have let it get kinda cluttered too much since I don't have a family that pressures me to keep it clean, and my roomates don't ever come in here. Meeaaaah.

I need to clean it again soon too cause I am about to move across the country in a couple months.. And having a clean room will make the move a whole lot easier.. Heh.

Curse you lazy Cinny....

• 6 months later...

Not often anymore. My room is also where I work, and being as small as it is, it's impossible to keep clean with how much stuff is in here. If I pick everything up and vacuum the carpet, within two days the floor will be covered in faux fur and / or foam, and everything will be organized chaos again. So there's not much point in trying :derp:

Edited by Booker

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
(edited)

I don't have many physical possessions, and the vast majority of them I either never touch or always keep in the same place, so there's simply nothing in my room to clean aside from dust buildup. Thus I vacuum whenever it annoys me, which is maybe once every couple months, and that's it.

Edited by Ixrec

I did so maybe a few months ago. I really just got rid of a lot of stuff from school and junk I don’t consider as memorabilia.