Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

General How Often Do You DEEP CLEAN Your Bedroom?

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I try to organize and clean my room, but I just have a huge loss of motivation to do anything.  Fortunately, Twilight takes time off her princess work to help me clean my bedroom.

Whenever it gets to the point to where it bothers me, I tend to clean everything up at once. I usually do this every few weeks once dust and debris accumulate. I shuffle things around my room often.

Nah I don't have it generally, I sleep in a living room on a sofa

• 5 months later...

..... Almost barely. I really need to clean more these days, my room is just been a mess, and since I don't live with my parents anymore and on my own I just have let it get kinda cluttered too much since I don't have a family that pressures me to keep it clean, and my roomates don't ever come in here. Meeaaaah.

I need to clean it again soon too cause I am about to move across the country in a couple months.. And having a clean room will make the move a whole lot easier.. Heh.

Curse you lazy Cinny....

Badges

• 6 months later...

Not often anymore. My room is also where I work, and being as small as it is, it's impossible to keep clean with how much stuff is in here. If I pick everything up and vacuum the carpet, within two days the floor will be covered in faux fur and / or foam, and everything will be organized chaos again. So there's not much point in trying :derp:

Edited by Booker

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
(edited)

I don't have many physical possessions, and the vast majority of them I either never touch or always keep in the same place, so there's simply nothing in my room to clean aside from dust buildup. Thus I vacuum whenever it annoys me, which is maybe once every couple months, and that's it.

Edited by Ixrec
Badges

I did so maybe a few months ago. I really just got rid of a lot of stuff from school and junk I don’t consider as memorabilia.

Never, but I probably should. Part of me is afraid I’ll discover a nest of something hiding in my room. :lie:

• The Wife of Hawks changed the title to How Often Do You DEEP CLEAN Your Bedroom?