Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How Often Do You DEEP CLEAN Your Bedroom?

Venomous

There's this one tall cabinet area of my desk that I fully haven't cleaned inside of for :sealed:over six years.  A huge collection of comics are :Daydreaming:stacked inside.  I fear poking my head into it and touching :stressed:bugs and what not.  Perhaps I should leave the :bea:comics the way they are.  

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe once a year, if I’m being generous. But it’s a nice feeling to have things organized. 

I spent the last few hours cleaning, and usually it looks a little better, but this time… nope. Still a mess. Probably because I focused on my closet and little knickknacks this time.

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Sherbie-kun <3 said:

oh i see, guessing you stay in a 2 room Krushchevka?

Not quite, I'm in a new house (and because of this we can only afford 2 rooms lol)

• The title was changed to How Often Do You DEEP CLEAN Your Bedroom?

Not very often. Whenever I have time and feel like I have too much stuff everywhere so I toss thing sthat I know I will never reallly use again or bother read or collect (like school assignments, flyers, etc).

Did tidy up my closet and clothes rack, separating things out that weren't mine or don't wear anymore (yesterday).

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

If I had more time and energy to do it I would. Normally I get home and I'm pooped yet I can't fall asleep, and by the time I sleep and wake up I have to get ready for work and the cycle repeats.

For the times I do have time, I'm probably doing something else. I should make more time for it but I dunno, whatever is in my head in the moment always takes over :P

• 2 weeks later...