Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How insane are you?

Blaire D. Lycan

omg jared leto is that you... lol

but tbh I don't think I am?? i have a few mental illnesses but nothing makes me act insane

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Is this a serious question, prolly not literal insanity, but if you were 97% crazy you would prolly have constant hallucinations of multiple senses, and believe them all.

I prolly have some issues but not much compared to what the mind can handle. Hmm, 30/100 I guess or maybe 60/100 if they are magnitude based rather than percental. And this is prolly an exaggeration still on my part. If I used to be 80 twin bro used to be 94.

Edited by Lil Pip

(edited)

Ok. I get it. There is this whole mindset with young teenagers that goes like;"Haha! Im Im insane! Im crazy! Rainbow Unicorns and Kawaii potatoes!!!!!" 

This mindset is usually centered around slightly gory images of crazy cartoon characters, as well as cute images and minions likewise.

I find it a very ignorant and immature mindset. Not only does it not make any sense, they also act this way without really understanding what they are saying in the first place.

Onto the subject of the thread.

It is NOT okay to go around saying you are insane. If you were so mentally ill that you were classified as insane, you would not be living a happy, silly life. These type of people have to be sent to asylums and almost every day of their lives is hell. But they do not know that. They don't even know what they are doing half the time.This illness is not something people should just run around saying they have.

IHE makes a really good point in his I Hate Minions video (This person is a little harsh. if you are easily please dont watch the video):

https://youtu.be/2zTn2WucoZQ

The part is from 3:46 to 4:06.

Edited by DuskRain
  • Brohoof 8

i am sever skizoprenic and holusanate sometimes when i get no meds i also am autistic (that dont mean anything) i have been in asylums over the past few years so yes i am insane but it was a joke to ask like

• Brohoof 1

DuskRain, on 09 Jun 2016 - 7:17 PM, said:

Ok. I get it. There is this whole mindset with young teenagers that goes like;"Haha! Im Im insane! Im crazy! Rainbow Unicorns and Kawaii potatoes!!!!!" 

This mindset is usually centered around slightly gory images of crazy cartoon characters, as well ass cute images and minions likewise.

I find it a very ignorant and immature mindset. Not only does it not make any sense, they also act this way without really understanding what they are saying in the first place.

Onto the subject of the thread.

It is NOT okay to go around saying you are insane. If you were so mentally ill that you were classified as insane, you would not be living a happy, silly life. These type of people have to be sent to asylums and almost every day of their lives is hell. But they do not know that. They don't even know what they are doing half the time.This illness is not something people should just run around saying they have.

IHE makes a really good point in his I Hate Minions video (This person is a little harsh. if you are easily please dont watch the video):

https://youtu.be/2zTn2WucoZQ

The part is from 3:46 to 4:06.

You can set time by adding &t=3m46s just to let you know for the future.

You guys can call yourself insane all you like. Me? I'm the only sane one as far as i can tell. It's the world we live in that is without a shred of sanity in it, if you ask me.

You can set time by adding &t=3m46s just to let you know for the future.

Ahh, ok, Thanks! I actually didn't know that.

i am sever skizoprenic and holusanate sometimes when i get no meds i also am autistic (that dont mean anything) i have been in asylums over the past few years so yes i am insane but it was a joke to ask like

If this is true, dang. That's a lot to go through. And its great that you are here today. My whole rant was about the people with that mindset and how they kind tick me off.

Travelling around the world with nothing but a bag with some clothes and some other not that important stuff

Climbing at big hights no safe equipment(I felt once and got 7 surgeries for that but I still do it)

Jumping outside windows jumping from tree to tree 

Jumping on roof tops / garages

Being really crazy all the times and making my friends laugh

Roller skates tricks in the middle of the street

I do a lot of crazy stuff ^-^ risking feels like living some times 

I dont think I'm over that normal level of insanity tho

well other than being a diognosed sociapath and voices in my head i would say its okay but cider will always be there so um yaaay *laughs nervously* ha...ha .heh ha