Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How insane are you?

Blaire D. Lycan

Ya'll have nothing. Like those of you saying you're 90+ out of 100. Yeah no. I'm a solid 63 on that scale and I'm more messed up than all of you combined. I went through basic training and was tossed into RCU and SEPS-Bravo for a bit before I shipped off to my station. I was staff there. Let me tell you the stuff I saw there messed me up to the point that I had to get therapy. I would tell you stories but I signed a NDA. I still cry myself to sleep some days thinking of what I saw.

Just keep in mind you lot. You are better than you believe, smarter than you think, and stronger than you hope. Those kids are fine now and they were in some dark places even demons would fear to tread.

Talk to your friends. They know you better than you think they do. Then talk to your consolers at school, or a favorite teacher. You aren't alone and you never were.

13 hours ago, Partialgeek514 said:

I'm probably at least a bit crazy. I mean seriously, my bed looks like it should belong to a 5 year old girl. ^_^

I'm a nineteen year old Sailor of the United States Navy, I have a Disney quilt and a Winnie the Pooh Blanket. The DvDs on my shelf are the Tinker Bell movies, and Looney Toons. Be proud of what you love. It's your life to live.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

I'm crazy, I mean batty. I mean out of my mind. Though I am no longer doing the same thing over and over again anticipating a different result because I figured out that I just have to change my expectations and then doing the same thing over and over is actually deeply satisfying.

Sheogorath claimed my head long ago...so yeah I'm pretty mad, I speak with myself I do "recreations" of scenes I like out loud, no matter how many characters are involved. I speak to myself out loud on the street and some stuff that people find awful I just see as normal.

• 3 years later...