Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 6 Episode List Leaked

WriteCodes46

Gotta love the pop culture references! :D How come we don't appreciate the titles more?

Whenever I see a list of upcoming episodes, I don't even bother guessing their actual plots... Instead I just track down the references in titles. Is it just me?

19 - The Fault in Our Cutie Marks

Dunno, this one just cracks me up. :'D Well played, well played.

I am really hoping that either The Fault in Our Cutie Marks or Every Little Thing She Does will be a Celestia/Luna episode although I doubt it.

I am really hoping that either The Fault in Our Cutie Marks or Every Little Thing She Does will be a Celestia/Luna episode although I doubt it.

Someone said online that PPOV could be a princess episode! The first P in PPOV might not actually be "Pony POV", but maybe "Princess POV"! That would be really cool to see!

Gotta love the pop culture references! :D How come we don't appreciate the titles more?

Whenever I see a list of upcoming episodes, I don't even bother guessing their actual plots... Instead I just track down the references in titles. Is it just me?

Dunno, this one just cracks me up. :'D Well played, well played.

As a founding member of Nerdfighteria ... I so jumped out of my seat when I saw that title. DFTBA!

So lets see here; We've got:
2 Starlight episodes so far. (not counting the premier of course)

1 Mane six episode (Saddle and row)

3 Dash episodes (newbie dash, Stranger than fan-fiction, 28 pranks later)

2 episodes in which dash co-stars (Cart before the pony, Flutter brutter)

4 Rarity co-star episodes (gauntlet of fire, Gift of maud pie, Cart before the pony, spice up your life)

1 Pinkie co-star episode (Spice up your life)

1 Fluttershy episode (Flutter brutter)

1 AJ episode (AJ's day off)

1 AJ co-star episode (Cart before the pony)

1 twilight episode (the times they are a changeling)

3 Twilight co-star episodes (No second prances, A hearth's warming tale, Gauntlet of fire)

We have no info about

18 - Buck Ball Season

19 - The Fault in Our Cutie Marks
20 - Viva Las Pegasus
21 - Every Little Thing She Does
22 - Pony POV
23 - Where the Apple Lies
24 - Top Bolt
25 - To Where and Back Again – Part 1
26 - To Where and Back Again – Part 2

So, based on the numbers we have, I would expect that these Unconfirmed episodes will be heavily Fluttershy, Pinkie and AJ focused since they've got very little so far, and Rarity, RD and twilight have all gotten some decent showings so far.

I'm also expecting Pinkie to co-star in 28 pranks later to give her some more screentime.

Where the apple lies will most probably be an AJ episode, but not really seeing anything obvious for Pinkie/AJ/fluttershy in these episode names. (and Top bolt will almost assuredly be an RD focused Episode)

My first instinct thought these were fake... What if they're not?!?! :D

To be honest, after the reveal of ones like times are a changeling and 28 pranks later being real, I'm thinking this is a 100% legit list for whats coming up.

15 - 28 Pranks Later - 95% Pinkie Pie Episode

16 - The Times Are a Changeling - Confirmed Spike Episode, looking at the synopsis maybe?

17 - Dungeons and Discords - Stars Big Mac, Spike, and Discord, according to synopsis

18 - Buck Ball Season - Some type of sport, I presume? "ball", it could be some type of sport

19 - The Fault in Our Cutie Marks - Maybe CMC episode? Not sure about this one...

20 - Viva Las Pegasus - Cutie Map Episode probably.

21 - Every Little Thing She Does - Rarity?

22 - Pony POV - No idea.

23 - Where the Apple Lies - Something to do with apples. Applejack, most likely

24 - Top Bolt - Rainbow Dash, obviously.

15 - 28 Pranks Later - 95% Pinkie Pie Episode

we already have the synopsis for that one and its a dash episode :P

Well we know that fault in our cutie marks is a Flight heavy episode (Or at least deals with someone that flies) due to it being on a Flight centric DVD collection.

And We also know from previous info that there's going to be some griffin this season that has something about either wanting a cutie mark or getting a cutie mark.

So I'm thinking that the fault in our cutie marks will be a CMC episode dealing with them dealing with a griffon kid that feels jealous of ponies having cutie marks and wanting one himself.

(edited)

The episode synopsis sounds like it's a lot more about the remane 5 rather than Dash

It also sounds really bad

Edited by Megatron

Well we know that fault in our cutie marks is a Flight heavy episode (Or at least deals with someone that flies) due to it being on a Flight centric DVD collection.

And We also know from previous info that there's going to be some griffin this season that has something about either wanting a cutie mark or getting a cutie mark.

So I'm thinking that the fault in our cutie marks will be a CMC episode dealing with them dealing with a griffon kid that feels jealous of ponies having cutie marks and wanting one himself.

Maybe it's a Scootaloo episode? But then again, a flightless Scootaloo has the potential for some great episodes like Flight To The Finish.

(edited)

I just saw that synopsis right after I posted that lol! It's crazy that we're getting a total number of 4 dash episodes..

Stranger Than Fanfiction, 28 Pranks Later, Top Bolt, and ofc *cough throw up gag* Newbie Dash... *cough*

Edited by Burke22

There are nine episodes left, so there's still hope for a Pinkie/Fluttershy episode. It could be one of these:

• 18 - Buck Ball Season (in fact, a storyboard image from this episode has just both of them on it, and it could be a BIG thing)
  • 20 - Viva Las Pegasus
  • 22 - Pony POV

This will probably be an Applejack episode:

• 23 - Where the Apple Lies

There's a chance this may not be another Crusaders episode, but more likely a Mane Six episode:

• 19 - The Fault in Our Cutie Marks

This could either be a Twilight Sparkle or another Pinkie Pie episode:

• 21 - Every Little Thing She Does

As for the last three, you all probably know what they are:

• 24 - Top Bolt
  • 25 - To Where and Back Again – Part 1
  • 26 - To Where and Back Again – Part 2

I just saw that synopsis right after I posted that lol! It's crazy that we're getting a total number of 4 dash episodes..

Stranger Than Fanfiction, 28 Pranks Later, Top Bolt, and ofc *cough throw up gag* Newbie Dash... *cough*

THE RAINBOW DASH SHOW WHEN?!?

ugh oh goody more Princess plot device(aka fluryr heart..oh joy! -_- 

CMC episdoes yay. Spike episodes yay...applejack..eh...again..eh..
I really hope they don't turn spike into a pony..that just ugh..

Top bolt/ top gun *insert danger zone here*

ugh oh goody more Princess plot device(aka fluryr heart..oh joy! -_- 

Eh, should get used to it; Given some of the "Princess flurry heart scrapbook" videos Hasbro's made recently, I'm betting she'll be the center of the finale.

Doesn't that sound like a rehash of Mysterious Mare Do Well?

Dear Celestia, please don't let this be the case!

Eh, should get used to it; Given some of the "Princess flurry heart scrapbook" videos Hasbro's made recently, I'm betting she'll be the center of the finale.

Rumor has it that this particular video became unlisted because the wall of photos contains a character that we aren't supposed to know about yet...

Rumor has it that this particular video became unlisted because the wall of photos contains a character that we aren't supposed to know about yet...

Mare Do well wans't that bad. people just hate seeing RD get a boot up her flank for her pride.

Well I was hoping Flurry be a one time thing but NOPE (and hasbro declared by the toys, and it was so)

Wait, what character? I didn't see any characters out of the ordinary? Did I miss something?

(edited)

Mare Do well wans't that bad. people just hate seeing RD get a boot up her flank for her pride.

Well I was hoping Flurry be a one time thing but NOPE (and hasbro declared by the toys, and it was so)

I do dislike the episode, but I'm also against the writers potentially rehashing an old plot.

Wait, what character? I didn't see any characters out of the ordinary? Did I miss something?

At about 19 seconds in, there is an unknown bearded pony in the photo with Fluttershy and Discord. Some of the comment banter on both YouTube and Equestria Daily seems to suggest that this may be a reason why the video is unlisted. Though the secrecy seems a bit trivial in my opinion.

Edited by Prospekt

I do dislike the episode, but I'm also against the writers potentially rehashing an old plot.

At about 19 seconds in, there is an unknown bearded pony in the photo with Fluttershy and Discord. Some of the comment banter on both YouTube and Equestria Daily seems to suggest that this may be a reason why the video is unlisted. Though the secrecy seems a bit trivial in my opinion.

Ah, I see it!

Hmm, not much to go from on that image :/

Almost looks like an R63 fluttershy with a beard.

1205899__safe_fluttershy_discord_spoiler

• Brohoof 2

I think 28 pranks later is for everyone, Saddle Row was about Rarity's shop but it was not about her either.

I have not heard that about a griffin, sounds interesting for sure. Hopefully it is a Scootaloo centric epsiode however, CMC epsiodes are better when they focus on one of them even if others feature and we already have the race epsiode for all of CMC.