Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Season 6 Episode List Leaked

WriteCodes46

Ah, I see it!

Hmm, not much to go from on that image :/

Almost looks like an R63 fluttershy with a beard.

Hopefully this means that we are going to get another solo Fluttershy episode this season.

With that and how the cutie map returns, that would give us a grand total of at least 3 episodes this season where Fluttershy would play a major role in an episode.

That would already make this season a lot better for her than season 5 was.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

1018406__safe_twilight%252Bsparkle_rainb                                          Here the list of season 6 

I actually really like some of those titles, especially Flutterspy. :lol: Scoot Over would be a nice title for a Scootaloo episode and Holder's Boulder would probably signify the return of Pinkie's other sisters besides Maud.

Too bad the list is a fake... interestingly enough, though, we really are getting a Las Pegasus episode, but the title is different.

• 1 month later...

Silly Hasbro... Nothing stranger than fan fiction. :P

Maybe we will get a cancer pony. I mean some sickness cause you lose your cutie mark?

I love 28 days later reference. I wonder who can survive 28 pranks, really. :confused: . Definately a Pinkie episode   :blink:

I hope this is not a reformation episode :orly: (if it does, Starlight is the best choice) It could be a story involve the channgeling in Slice of Life? 

What!? What POV!? We have already watched a show about ponies anyway. :sunbutt: Or this will be a First Person View??? THat would be a awesome concept  :love:

I like all of the titles, look more interesting than the 1st half of this season. :P  

if trixie would try the manticore mouth dive again i would like to see that in first person view

• Brohoof 1