Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you have trouble with when you first joined the forums?

Hypn0ticD

Hey @@Color Song! First of all, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

If you want to discuss the theme song, the Show Discussion section is where you want to post. Based on what you said, I'm assuming you checked the Season 1 Discussion sub-section - you can't create threads in the season discussion sections, since there already are topics for each episode there.

You need the 'Muffin' rank (5 posts) to vote on polls and add attachments to your posts - you do have that rank now, so you should be able to do both of 'em.

Also, if you are interested in creating a commission shop, please contact one of the administrators for approval first. Of course, you can open request shops or art showcases if you'd like, but commission shops require admin approval first.

Anyway, I hope this answered your questions, please don't hesitate to ask if you want clarification on anything, or have more questions. :)

Yep, I figured out the problem. The definition of "post" was unclear. I thought it meant start a thread, when in fact it means you could reply or comment and it could count just the same. So I got my rank up. I've already contacted Yellow Diamond (Spoon) and Venomous locked my first post, so we're good.

Thanks though! :D

~*~Color Song ~*~ (haven't designed a signature yet, this will do, hehe)

• Brohoof 1

While I greatly enjoy the discussions I get to take part in now that I'm allowed in the Debate Pit (yay!), I'm not exactly having the best luck finding ponies to talk to on a regular basis. It's more I jump in a thread for about a day or two, post until I run out of material, and then go back to looking for topics to jump into. Hopefully when I get a chance to start roleplaying, things will go a bit smoother in that area, and I'll be around other ponies enough to actually get some friends who I can talk to more regularly.

• 3 months later...

When I first joined the forums I couldn't figure out why I couldn't reply to some topics .. I thought maybe I didn't activate my account, but I did {I know, since I checked}. So I kept searching the whole day I still don't know why @.@

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, shyeep said:

When I first joined the forums I couldn't figure out why I couldn't reply to some topics .. I thought maybe I didn't activate my account, but I did {I know, since I checked}. So I kept searching the whole day I still don't know why @.@

Some areas required you to hit specific post thresholds (5, 40, 100, etc). The board recently went through a massive change, so I am not sure if they are still set up like that, but Life Advice, Debate Pit, and the Roleplay forums have post requirements. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...