Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Saffron Masala Fan Club

Luigi

Hey guys. So I just got done seeing today's episode, and no one made a fan club for Saffron?

Come all Saffron Masala admirers to the Grand Opening of the MLP FORUMS Tasty Treat!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I thought she was gorgeous. She initially reminded me (and I know many others) of Esmeralda from Hunchback of Notre Dame with all the bangles and scarves and jewelry.

1175647__safe_pinkie+pie_screencap_edit_

Edited by PE Brony
  • Brohoof 2

I thought she was gorgeous. She initially reminded me (and I know many others) of Esmeralda from Hunchback of Notre Dame with all the bangles and scarves and jewelry.

sig-4563402.1175647__safe_pinkie%20pie_s

Does that mean that Zesty is Pony!Frollo, then?

Count me in, not mentioning her awesome presentation as a character, she has one of the best designs in the show for me right now.

Yo, you put that image as a profile pic but don't bother to post it here :dash:?

SaffronMasalabyRarityForever146603052415

• Brohoof 1

Count me in, not mentioning her awesome presentation as a character, she has one of the best designs in the show for me right now.

I so feel the same way!

I drew her too~

post-38064-0-73084600-1466067395_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Been a while since one was posted here, so here is one from Audrarius!

1917799906361259457.png?token-time=15188

I like Saffron, who I'd consider to be my favorite one-shot character on the show to date.  One of the really cool things about her, aside from her cooking skills & pleasant personality, is the kind of genius bonus Hasbro included with her cutie mark:  It is a Saffron Crocus (Crocus sativa), and the three long "threads" coming out of the middle of the flower are where the spice saffron comes from (I happen to have some saffron crocuses in my garden, which happen to have come up in late December & are still green despite sub-zero temps & being buried under snow & ice for the past few weeks).

• Brohoof 1