Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you like parties?

VeroxVitrus

Parties are nice, but I don't like them because every time I go to one-usually my birthday party-I end up getting sick.

Id much rather be with my family and have a nice celebration.

I used to party regularly but that would have been something like 10 years ago now. I don't have the time nor the patience for it anymore.

I Resident as a Nightclub DJ for a reason, I'm an absolute party animal :yay: I guess the one main downsides of that is that though I tend to drink more than I can really handle but eh, I enjoy it for the most part.

One thing I can definatley can say from experience though is that you should never go out clubbing or to an event or party alone; always bring at least one friend; its the thing that will turn a decent night into an amazing night,especially when you're both vibing on the same level :please:

• 2 weeks later...

I think I would enjoy a good party. Sadly, too many parties are either all about getting drunk or overly formal. The former is not for me because I hate the taste of alcohol and just don't see the appeal of that. The latter is also terrible. I can't stand formal wear (it does look good but feels awful), and in most cases, they end up being full of people I don't even know, just socializing among themselves. If there's any fun, it starts way too late. We need more Pinkie Pie-style parties and less of that boring stuff! :)

• Brohoof 1

I love parties, but I"m never invited to any cause I have very few friends I can go spend time with off of the internet- plus I have that sunday school look, which I guess turns most people off from even asking me, but is contradictory to my personality x3 

the times I get to party are great and memorable though ^^ 

• 1 month later...

used to hate them, now cant get enough. In fact I love and crave being the host! I regret ever being a wall flower at school parties and dances. Im the one always on the dance floor or singing now. Dont have to drink to have a good time either. Ive done a lot of these sober. 

Where I live in the middle of nowhere partys are mostly family ones at home or at friends. So "go out parties" no.. not my thing. It´s way to loud and bores me out.

I can grab a beer and relax where I like to be, in the nature with my animals..... Citylife is way out of the question.

• 2 months later...

I'd rather die slowly of dehydration than attend a party of any sort. Happily, no one in their right mind would ever invite me to one, and I wouldn't accept if they did. I don't like mingling with groups of people. If I'm going to interact at all, it'll be one on one. The whole party thing leaves me cold.

Not really lol. Whenever I’m with my fiancé and I get dragged to parties I feel awkward because half the time I don’t know anyone there. I’d rather chill with a couple people and drink. 

I love partying with my sister though. She’s got amazing friends that really know how to get lit. Plus I’m always the clown of the party because my alcohol tolerance is so low compared to them lmao

It depends on a few things! I was never one to be a heavy drinker and I'm not one who enjoys really loud music and dancing By myself. That's Too much like the club scene for me. And frankly I was never one who enjoyed the "club scene"

However if it's a birthday party or a wedding or something that holds my interest( so let's say a baseball /football/ ppv of any sort) than I like parties.

I'm not a lover of parties mainly because of the noise so I try to avoid going to them whenever possible.

During my younger years when I was a child, I was rarely invited to any parties. That was because I had next to no friends because of how immature I was and for being a social outcast who was looked down by everyone.

I used to like smaller parties, but as I grew older, I grew more and more sick of them. To the point where I now just DON'T like parties. They always felt awkward, but it seemed to get worse every time to the point where I even have issues sitting on the side. Probably the only time I really enjoyed a party was when I danced with one of my classmate's boyfriends at an end of the year party for band.

• 1 month later...

Not really. I don't mind small gatherings, but full on parties aren't really my thing. Too loud and uncomfortable.

Depends on who's there. If I'm there with friends I'll have a great time, but I couldn't go if I knew very few people there.