Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

FIM #41 - a pinkie pie story that pinkie pie kinda sorta remembers

weesh

this one has a long title, and really long and silly credits!

---

this is just the perfect pinky/rarity arc.  if fits my desire for a lovely adventure between the two that never leaves the building!

they are believable and crazy together...i love it!

not only that, the visuals are incredibly surprising.  i don't want to spoil it, but you'll know it when you see it XD

its a grand act of creation that is the adventure, but the punch takes it over the top for me.

THIS is why I read the comics.  

Interestingly, this would have been a fine "friends forever" arc, since they are the only two characters...

• 1 month later...

Interesting note, at BronyCon 2016 one of the panels had Andy Price, Jeremy Whitley, Black Gryphon, Michelle Creber, Andrea Libman, Ashleigh Ball, and I think one or two others recite this comic bubble-by-bubble on a panel. This was GREAT fun! XD

But yeah, overall it's not one of the more memorable issues for me, but it was great fun at least. The references and use of different art-styles really helps to drive the overall plot along, and Rarity's facial expressions are just hilarious. XD

There really isn't much for me to say here; so I will leave it at that. Solid 6.5/10. :)

Interesting note, at BronyCon 2016 one of the panels had Andy Price, Jeremy Whitley, Black Gryphon, Michelle Creber, Andrea Libman, Ashleigh Ball, and I think one or two others recite this comic bubble-by-bubble on a panel. This was GREAT fun! XD

oooooh, i'm envious!

I love reading comics aloud, and have read most of the ones I own to kids.  I love doing the voices, but having the actual VAs go through it sounds magical!

• Brohoof 1