Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Ponyville Comedy Festival (calling all comedians)

Dapper Charmer

(edited)

RP: https://mlpforums.com/topic/153274-the-ponyville-comedy-festival/

What makes the world go round. Some people will tell you its money, some will say gravity and my cousin Phil says its a hamster in the centre of the Earth, we don't talk about him anymore. But the true answer is laughter. And why the hell wouldn't it be? After all laughter is the best medicine, you know unless you lost a limb or something.

That is why I am proud to present the Ponyville Comedy Festive. An RP that is not only an RP but a chance to try your hand at stand up comedy, or in this case type on your computer in your mom's basement comedy.

This will be set into two parts the comedy festival and the SOL adventures that happen inbetween each comedy festival.

Like wise there are two ways to sign up. You can sign up as a long term player or a One night stand up. Long term players will be the people who take part in the SOL part of the RP. They will also go on stage periodically. The One Night Stand ups will post once and then can go do what ever the hell they feel like, there is no commitment whatsoever from these guys.

Now on to how the stand up will work. Once everyso often (at the moment I'm thinking once a week IRL) each person on the list of Comics will post one long post which in essence will be their comedy routine. I'm thinking twenty people per comedy festival. Then we go through the SOL RP until the next Festival.

Rules:
1. Basic forum rules apply.
2. Try and post regularly but as long as you're not leaving people hanging its cool.
3. Keep comedy routines SFW if you are unsure have a Mod approve it before posting

To sign up simply tell me your
Name:
Species:
Longterm or ONSU:

All are welcome. From amateurs to professionals, dragons to alicorns anyone who wants to try there hoof at comedy is welcome

If you have any questions please ask.
I look forward to hearing from you all.

Long Term Comics:

Dapper Charmer-Host
Randi Maxis (Randimaxis)
Flamestreak (F.L.A.M.E)
Laugh Track (crispy fries)
Priestess (Denim&Venom)

One Night Stand-Ups:

Edited by Dapper Charmer
  • Brohoof 1

Well then, I suppose I could try my hoof at this... and, as a special bonus, I'll use my PONYSONA for this one.

Name: Randi Maxis  [ https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/randi-maxis-r9087 ]

Species: Unicorn(y)
Longterm or ONSU: Either/or - depends on how it goes.

• Brohoof 1

This is FANTASTIC! SIGN ME UP RIGHT NOW!!! (if you want that is)

Ill be using Flamestreak, my jokes will be corny. Just letting you know.

What makes the world go round. Some people will tell you its money, some will say gravity and my cousin Phil says its a hamster in the centre of the Earth, we don't talk about him anymore. But the true answer is laughter. And why the hell wouldn't it be? After all laughter is the best medicine, you know unless you lost a limb or something.

That is why I am proud to present the Ponyville Comedy Festive. An RP that is not only an RP but a chance to try your hand at stand up comedy, or in this case type on your computer in your mom's basement comedy.

This will be set into two parts the comedy festival and the SOL adventures that happen inbetween each comedy festival.

Like wise there are two ways to sign up. You can sign up as a long term player or a One night stand up. Long term players will be the people who take part in the SOL part of the RP. They will also go on stage periodically. The One Night Stand ups will post once and then can go do what ever the hell they feel like, there is no commitment whatsoever from these guys.

Now on to how the stand up will work. Once everyso often (at the moment I'm think once a week IRL) each person on the list of Comics will post one long post which in essence their comedy routine. I'm twenty people per comedy festival. Then we go through the SOL RP until the next Festival.

Rules:

2. Try and post regularly but as long as you're not leaving people hanging its cool.

3. Keep comedy routines SFW if you are unsure have a Mod approve it before posting

Name:

Species:

Longterm or ONSU:

All are welcome. From amateurs to professionals, dragons to alicorns anyone who wants to try there hoof at comedy is welcome

Long Term Comics:

Dapper Charmer-Host

Randi Maxis (Randimaxis)

One Night Stand-Ups:

Now on to how the stand up will work. Once everyso often (at the moment I'm think once a week IRL) each person on the list of Comics will post one long post which in essence their comedy routine. I'm twenty people per comedy festival. Then we go through the SOL RP until the next Festival.

Rules:

Name:

Species:

Longterm or ONSU:

Long Term Comics:

Dapper Charmer-Host

Randi Maxis (Randimaxis)

One Night Stand-Ups:

• Brohoof 1

This is FANTASTIC! SIGN ME UP RIGHT NOW!!! (if you want that is)

Ill be using Flamestreak, my jokes will be corny. Just letting you know.

All are welcome XD just let me know if you will be Long Term or ONSU

• Brohoof 1

Hey as long as discord doesn't show up we should be fine XD

Don't worry I'll keep him as far away as possible

*wrings hands and smiles*

Oh ye of little faith...

*deep maniacal chuckle* 

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Denim&Venom, @@crispy fries, @@Randimaxis,

I've posted the RP. The RP will work like a proper RP untill the show starts, when he show starts each of us will do our comedy routine in the order that was stated.If you are not performing you can still talk to the other comedians back stage. Only rule please keep it under 1000 characters. When the show is done we will go back to a proper RP

@@Dapper Charmer,

Hey , I hate doing this but. I am actually forced to dropout, both my phone and my computer are broken and i can't rp for the time being. If this is still going when I return i'll be happy to be allowed re-entry

No problem. Like I said unless someone is waiting on your reply its all good