Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Zelda fans, do you like other entries better than OoT?

SUPERFOX5

My favorite zelda has been and always will be Minish Cap. I personally enjoyed the game from start to finish, even if there were a couple of things I didnt like, such as the pegasus boots quest (the one before the third dungeon, and i wont get into that because spoilers) and the constant amount of backtracking tk areas youve already been in. This backtracking happens even more if youre trying to complete the kinstone fusions.

• 2 months later...

My personal favorite is A Link to the Past. Easily one of the best games in the entire Super NES library. It has the right difficulty curve, the puzzles are good but you never feel like you're stumped, the world is fantastic, the music is incredible (Dark World Theme is the shit, yo) and it's overall, one of the best top down games of the era. Even put against games from today, you'd be hard pressed to say it doesn't hold up.

Ocarina of Time is my second favorite. It expanded what Hyrule could genuinely be and it felt like the place was so much more alive. It's not perfect but it's one of the games I enjoyed most behind A Link to the Past. While I love Ocarina of Time and still play it to this day, it's not the best for me. Majora's Mask... super underrated.

Edited by The Historian