Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How cute is your OC?

ggg-2

As an immense hulking bodybuilding Alicorn prince, my OC is more "handsome" than cute. (some mares and even a few stallions have even used the word sexy to describe him. He isn't quite sure how to feel about that, as flattering as it is.)

My mare is ugly as sin. She hit every branch of the ugly tree when she fell off. The doctor slapped the mother when she was born. Her father apologized to the president for such a travesty. Why, even the pope felt a small tremor when my mare was delivered. Such a horrific monster.

Oh, she's so cute that you don't even know. Behold! 

8zk1au.png

...Damn, I mean

But seriously speaking though, I feel like she would be something average. Nothing to swoon over but nothing completely uncute either (I'm not talking about the picture there). Maybe vaguely cute in the pony sense? Yeah, I'll go with that. At least she has her cute moments sometimes too.

well, i like to think that my oc is more...'alluring', then cute or handsome. an eye-catcher--and hopefully enough so that you'll approach him--or he'll approach you, and you wouldnt feel like you were just being hit on. y'know?

i would like to think she is cute (its my profile pic) i just gotta find a digitized copy or a more clear oc of her or become a better artist XD but yeah i think she is cute

(edited)

You could say that Gumball Ravington can be a cutie as well as bit cool sometimes.  I have some pics of him in my profile.  :D

Edited by DJ Gumball
  • Brohoof 1

Fudge Cookie was called "adorkable" by of the mods when I submitted him into Everfree Empire. I admit, I didn't have that intention when I created him but now it makes perfect sense. If he had relatives, they'd love to "pinch those chubby cheeks" of his.