Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie, Pinkamena, Fluttershy or Scootaloo Questions

chaosprincess

(edited)

I have decided that I am going to release the ask videos every Monday and Friday so all questions will be answered I do apologize for the wait of the videos, but I have decided to make a schedule for the videos so that way it gives everybody time to ask questions and once again the ponies to ask is Pinkie Pie, Pinkamena, Fluttersy and Scootaloo your welcome to ask any of those ponies and you can ask the same pony as many questions as you want.

I HAVE DECIDED TO ADD MORE PONIES YOU CAN ASK QUESTIONS TO THERE IS 4 ALL TOGETHER SO YOU CAN ASK PINKIE PIE, PINKAMENA, FLUTTERSHY AND SCOOTALOO SO ASK AWAY.

NOTICE: THE VIDEO HAS BEEN POSTED IN A SEPARATE COMMENT DOWN BELOW ENJOY THE VIDEOS EVERYPONY. :pinkie:

Hello everypony I plan on making a video called ask Pinkie Pie or Pinkamena I can do the voice of Pinkie Pie its not perfect not exact due to I am not the voice actor for her, but I thought it would be fun to make a video answering questions using her voice I feel its a way I can interact with fans of My Little Pony so please do leave your questions below when there is enough questions I will start on the answers then post the video on here once done.

Rules: Do Not Ask Anything Sexual

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

It was really nice, I would like to hear more ! ;)

EDIT: I will need to create a new account, etc.. For ponies, so I won't be able to do it right now, but I promise to subscribe and comment later !

Edited by ConcorDisparate

If you guys will like more videos like this just post your comments and I have decided to add more ponies so you can ask 4 all together Pinkie Pie, Pinkamena, Fluttershy and Scootaloo so ask away.

It was really nice, I would like to hear more ! ;)

EDIT: I will need to create a new account, etc.. For ponies, so I won't be able to do it right now, but I promise to subscribe and comment later !

Thank you ConcorDisparate I am glad you like it and take your time your welcome to post questions on here as well if your unable to on youtube the questions will still be answered.

Hello everypony I only received 2 questions, but I still answered them in this video

now I did add some extra things in the video to make it a bit longer and if you have the time please do watch it till the end enjoy the video. :pinkie:
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I have decided that I am going to release the ask videos every Monday and Friday so all questions will be answered I do apologize for the wait of the videos, but I have decided to make a schedule for the videos so that way it gives everybody time to ask questions and once again the ponies to ask is Pinkie Pie, Pinkamena, Fluttersy and Scootaloo your welcome to ask any of those ponies and you can ask the same pony as many questions as you want.

QUICK NOTICE: THE VIDEO MAY BE A LITTLE LATE I JUST HAVE 3 MORE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER PINKIE PIE AND THE OTHERS GREW TIRED, BUT THEY WILL BE ANSWERED AND IT WILL BE POSTED THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT AND SUPPORTING THE VIDEOS AND MY CHANNEL

Edited by chaosprincess

• 2 months later...