Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were to get a pool of something what would you like it to be filled with?

cider float

The obvious answer for me is money of course, that would solve a lot of problems. Let's say it was a food though, I know what I would pick for that: Dirt pudding! :D Or Oreo pudding basically. That stuff is pure heaven for the mouth. <3 I would also love a pool filled with gaming magazines from decades ago to now.

• Brohoof 2

Please... Have a kiddie tub filled with pure magical essence, then harvest it yourself. You then have the powers of a unicorn with much more mana than them.

I would want a pool full of unique high quality one of a kind arts coated in platinum and diamonds with a protective transparent layer of some sort of carbon fiber interwoven into it so its ridiculously hard to destroy. Art that anyone can like and is intelligent in many ways.

A pool of ever-refreshing nutrient solution. To feed people, plants, and anything else. Maybe an entire jungle would grow off of the valuable nutrients provided.

A pool of million dollar checks. Actually I take it back, 10 billion dollar checks. Actually I take that back too. I WANT A POOL OF MLP STUFF!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :sneer:  :sneer:  :sneer:  :sneer:  :sneer:  :sneer:  :sneer:  :sneer:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

A pool of dead.   Deadpool

Or.. a portal to equestria.

Or...  MONEY $100 dollar bills

OR... A pool of never ending alcoholic beverages.

ORR...  a pull full of the eternal spring water, to live forever.

ORRRR...  a pull full of TARDIS's

Edited by StormdustPony