Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were to get a pool of something what would you like it to be filled with?

cider float

Colorless IF quality Diamonds, 

Easily worth much MUCH more than a pool of paper bills.

($15,000/per stone)

I also wouldn't have to worry about them getting wet.

I would either get a pool full of money (prferably one hundred dollar bills) or a pool full of puppies! Puppies make me so happy!

:D

I think I'm going to go with other people and say a pool full of money.  Maybe million dollar checks so I can give them out to people, it's too much money for me alone to spend.

• Brohoof 1

I want a pool with sharks with frikin' laser beams attached to their heads.

Or some ill-tempered mutated sea bass will do, because you know, "endangered species" and all that hullabaloo. 

Money, guns, wishes, knives, more knives? I have a violent side outside forums

Just a quick question, are those knives closed/sheathed, because if they aren't it seems like a very painful pool.

As for my answer, probably water, because I like swimming, and I store my other impractical, impossible, and unimportant stuff in the cracks between the nine dimensions, obviously.

• Brohoof 1

This. Except not 100 dollar bills, because no one wants to break them.

Seriously. Stop bringing them to me at work, people. We move low priced items and corporate has policies in place that keep our cash limits below $100 including coins. We can't break $100s at all unless you're spending $30-40 during the day and $80+ at night, which I'm aware defeats the purpose but you know...just take it to your bank and get smaller bills. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Preferably they would all be 100 dollar bills and the pool would be Olympic sized.

All of the poor cashiers being asked to break those 100 bills.  :(

Okay, as for me: just one thing. Because it'd be big enough to fill up that pool and probably stand high above the rim too.

A mech...

...a Dire Wolf mech.  :orly:

• Brohoof 3

All of the poor cashiers being asked to break those 100 bills.  :(

Okay, as for me: just one thing. Because it'd be big enough to fill up that pool and probably stand high above the rim too.

A mech...

...a Dire Wolf mech.  :orly:

Soo are you trying to take over the world, defeat cybertronians or do you just have the world's worst neighbors? :P

• Brohoof 1