Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were to get a pool of something what would you like it to be filled with?

cider float

.5mm pencil lead. Something that I could actually use for the rest of my life without it going out of date or making the government suspicious of my money. I wouldn't mind assorted instruments either, that could be pretty fun! Being able to pick up essentially any instrument you want to try learning at any time.

• 2 years later...

Well of course money would be best but if you're talking about fun I've always wondered what it would be like to have a pool full of good, solid jello. ^_^ I'm sure you'd break through but you might bounce for just a minute. Then you'd probably need somebody to throw you a rope. 

• 3 months later...

I would like to say the most predictable response from me ever - wind instruments. Of all eras and origins. But that's a bit impractical. I wouldn't be able to get them out of the pool myself, so that would be problematic. =(

My other options are... Some magical healing liquid that would heal of all ailments (my first choice, TBH) or money. And for my silly, pointless option - grape sparkling water. It is the best sparkling water and it smells so good!

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

I'd say money, but that much suddenly appearing would crash the economy (unless I'm smart with how I spend it or it's all quarters or something). Other than that, probably just like a bunch of random high-end computer parts. That way I could make killer PCs for me and all my family and friends, and whatever I don't use I can sell.

On 6/14/2016 at 5:26 PM, cider float said:

I would like to be in a pool of money. 

This was my thought before I even clicked the thread open – and yeah, it's in the first post already! :ButtercupLaugh:

If I have to choose something else, I'll just go with water to swim in – drinking something out of a pool would feel pretty weird to me. :wacko:

• Brohoof 3