Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confess something to another forum member!

Crystal Sparkle

(edited)

Arylett Dawnsborough: You're tough but sweet and I admire that...

Kyronea: I find your intelligence and your way with words really attractive!

Edited by Crystal Sparkle

Paris_Baguette: Your avatar is ADORABLE. Like, on a tier slightly lower than the amount of adorable that Fluttershy owns. It certainly at least gives me a solid amount of diabeetus. As creepy as it sounds, I look forward to when you post so I can see the avatar again XD

I doubt he'll ever read this, but... speaking quite seriously, I think I (PLATONICALLY, as I already have a boyfriend who is not him) love Nico. As a friend. (It's great how I have to specify that so many times. But the word "love" can confuse many people.)

Also, thanks you guys for your nice confessions. :)

UPDATE: I added more people

I hope everyone doesn't hate me after this lol XD

Shankveld - I've always thought you are incredibly pretty, which is kind of obvious. Also, I think you give some good advice, but can be a bit rude sometimes.

Miss Machine - I really like you, but you can be really stubborn sometimes.

Devin McCourty - I didn't really like you at first, but now I think you are pretty cool B)

Forlong - No offense, but I think it's a bit creepy how you reply to every single girl's pictures on the "post a pic of yourself" thread and hit on them lol

Pizzly - I find your posts a bit odd, but incredibly funny lol

Little Miss Fluttershy - You are a great friend and probably the best friend I have right now. I have definitely enjoyed hanging out and stuff all these years. It's been fun :D

Finesthour - At first I thought you were a bit of an attention whore, but I realize now that you are an awesome guy and you are probably one of my favorite members of the forums.

Starlighty - You seem really nice and friendly, and I think you're kinda cute >_>

Tich - I seriously thought you were a guy this whole time. I just found out that you're a girl a couple days ago.

Lady Rarity Pony - I thought you were a girl at first.

Sowwy if some people hate me now

Lol, I guess I'm stubborn. Tell me how plz?

NeverNeverland...

I think we're somewhat similar and would get along IRL. we should talk more. (Y)

annnnnd I like your taste in music. ♥

Tich - You got me for a second with your profile there, but your voice erased any doubt. ~

• Brohoof 3

Feld0 - there are some things on this site that are unfair to me but I'm not going to express because it will just make me be a whiner.

Devin - I feel as though you forgotten about me.

TagTeamCast- oh wait, he already knows.

Hollowshield- Some of the post I've seen from you have made me mad because it felt more like insults then anything.

Crystal Sparkle- I find your personality attractive, oh, and I'm slacking on your fanfic sorry

Ninja Derpy - though you will never see this, I still have much hate towards you for getting yourself banned.

Thats all for now. :)

... I feel like everyone should harden up a bit.

I'm not really one for gushy stuff... which makes me question why I'm a brony in the first place. Har har.

Devin - I feel as though you forgotten about me.

so do I '~' actually I think many bronies here ignore me nowadays....

Raccoon- I feel that you're avoiding me '~'

if you are.....

so do I '~' actually I think many bronies here ignore me nowadays....

Raccoon- I feel that you're avoiding me '~'

if you are.....

I don't see why I would. I'm just a tiny bit more inactive on the forum then I was before.

Arylett & PeachPalette: I am jelly of your artistic prowess x_x I wish I had HALF the artistic talent of either of you two... I can't even do art for crap...

• Brohoof 3

I don't think anyone is my real friend, which is probably true.

I'll be your real friend! (If you want one of course.)

• Brohoof 1