Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Filter Question

EquestriaGuy

This just gets rid of topics on the homepage. Let's say you never go on the rp section. You can get rid of it on your homepage. I guess it may also exclude it from recent topics as well... (maybe :P)

But that's what I got from looking at that pic.

• Brohoof 1

Hi @EquestriaGuy!

I admit that this page may not be the most user friendly panel of all, but its use is very simple! All you have to do is to click Ctrl+Left Mouse on those sections where you do not want to see new posts on(remember to keep Ctrl pressed as you click on the sections you want to filter, or else you will only select one, and you won't be able to filter multiple of those at a time). Something like this, for example:

aaceac42fc6e47009db46bd443ea3d2e.png
This only includes the "Recently Discussed Topics" window though, which will be filtered and won't show those topics that you chose on that panel. For example, let's look at before and after I filtered those sections:

Before

ce08b8545c3a4255aa2de8b3c85f3433.png

After

29bf6259e84f412d96518044b9b15d2d.png

Did this helped you, or should I explain it more clearly? If you have any other doubts though, don't be afraid to ask!

• Brohoof 2

Glad to be of some help then!

Seeing as your issue has been resolved though, I can close this topic with all safety. If you have any other doubt or anything, feel free to open another topic, and of course, enjoy your day! ;p

• Brohoof 1