Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

StatManDan

Well, my first ever panel has come and gone and apart from a few hiccups early on, I feel it was a success. The hiccups came when I wasn't given a laptop to operate my game board. I ultimately had to go back to my room to get my Mac and run the game from that. Since this is on PowerPoint, I prefer to use it on PCs since the board runs quicker. As it was, the board ran fine on Friday night. There was also a hiccup during play when I found out I hyperlinked to the wrong slide on one question. Fortunately, it didn't ruin the game and I continued on.

Friday night was mostly about persistence as panels do have their problems from time to time. Still, people did give the game and panel positive reviews and for that I'm thankful. I'm also thankful to the crew at MLP-MSP for giving me the opportunity to run this panel (my 1st in the 15 cons I've been to). I hope to do this again at BronyCAN and/or Ponyville Ciderfest later this year.

With that in mind, I have created a new survey with new questions: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2850155/Pointless-Ponies-3

This one will run until Saturday, August 13th. Again, I'm hoping for at least 100 respondents for these surveys. It's challenging, but then that's the point for these "Pointless Surveys".

Enjoy,
StatManDan