Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for room

Saphy/Stardust

Any pony got room for one more in their room at fillycon? The more of you in the room the better I'm happy to crash on the floor.  I'm 22 and female.  I will be a few days from being 23 at the time of the convention.

• 5 weeks later...

I am also a girl and looking for a roommate to share a room with as there are two people already with me both bronies. Would you like to share with us?

<< I'm also looking for a place to stay. I'm planning on being a vendor there, so I'll have a suitcase jam packed with stuff, but I wouldn't be in the room much. Just staying for Friday and Saturday night, if possible. If there's anyone out there with some extra space, that'd be great. Floor space is fine, too. I'm a 21 year old guy who doesn't smoke or snore.

i'd love to help you but it looks like the room i had found just canceled in a way that makes no sense so now im basically stuck roomless unless anyone appears on this forum

Hmm. I'll go to fillycon and share a room with you, but I'd need to have a roommate. It's not really worth it for me to go if I'm alone in a pricey hotel room.

Hmm. I'll go to fillycon and share a room with you, but I'd need to have a roommate. It's not really worth it for me to go if I'm alone in a pricey hotel room.

It looks like my group may still be going should I see if they have room for one more? it's 5 or 6 of us so far I believe

It looks like my group may still be going should I see if they have room for one more? it's 5 or 6 of us so far I believe

If possible. Just keep me updated, and I'll see what I can do to show up. Thanks!

(edited)

So my friend is running this new room, not the one that fell apart all new people already booked the room it's 179 per night Thursday through Sunday divided by the number of people going so if it's 4 it's 179 each if it's more people it's less money
Any questions I can pass along to her

If possible. Just keep me updated, and I'll see what I can do to show up. Thanks!

woops should have tagged you in that message but new room totally secure wont drop

Edited by Saphy/Stardust

So my friend is running this new room, not the one that fell apart all new people already booked the room it's 179 per night Thursday through Sunday divided by the number of people going so if it's 4 it's 179 each if it's more people it's less money

Any questions I can pass along to her

woops should have tagged you in that message but new room totally secure wont drop

... You mean Thursday to Monday, right? Thursday - Friday, Friday - Saturday, Saturday - Sunday, and Sunday - Monday. So that's 4 nights. Would it be possible for me to only stay 2 nights, or would I have to stay all 4? I'm fine with staying all 4, but I'd prefer to do just the 2. Mostly just figuring out how to book my flight at this point.

... You mean Thursday to Monday, right? Thursday - Friday, Friday - Saturday, Saturday - Sunday, and Sunday - Monday. So that's 4 nights. Would it be possible for me to only stay 2 nights, or would I have to stay all 4? I'm fine with staying all 4, but I'd prefer to do just the 2. Mostly just figuring out how to book my flight at this point.

through monday yes i meant those nights you don't have to stay any more than you want but you would still have to pay your portion so you'd just be missing out on the days you wouldn't stay, unless pop says otherwise but I doubt that

she said you can 2 day shes gonna do the math after tax an get a qoute to ya

• Brohoof 1