Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like having long hair?

Fluttere

I think long hair is cool!. Male or female. It makes you seem elegant and can be used for covering. You can brush your hair and sleep on it like a pillow when you go to bed, it kinda feels nice.

What do you think?

• Brohoof 12

I'm a guy and I usually have long hair. Everyone always tells me I look so much better with short hair and less like a girl, but honestly I hate the way I look with short hair, I just think it looks stupid, and it's not as comfortable for me.

Nobody agrees with me though, so that sucks.

• Brohoof 8

No, I do not. It's far more convenient for me to have short hair. It's easier to wash, I don't have to comb or brush it, it doesn't get in my eyes, I can wear my hats, I don't have to style it, and it's less noticeable when I stress shed.

I do like it as I feel like it's the only hairstyle that suits me. I can't really imagine myself with short hair because that would make my head look strangely small - but I guess I'm going to try that someday too. One plus about having long hair is also that it calms me down when there are some locks of hair to fiddle with in some situations. 

I'm a woman and I have about shoulder length hair. Any longer than that and I don't look so well. I like to have it medium length, that way I can have it down most of the time, but still long enough to get off my neck when it is hot or working out. 

I really like having a long hair :)  I am the lucky kind of pony anyway ^0^ I dont have to brush it too often ... but washing long hair is indeed harder than washing short hair ;o I still think its worth having long hair more :o I just love it 

• Brohoof 1

I have thoroughly annoying hair that curls, but doesn't curl enough to work - I end up looking like Tim Burton if he'd been dragged through a hedge.

I usually get it cut every two months with an 8 and 6.

• Brohoof 1

Mine's about shoulder length, I like it for a few reasons: it doesn't look horrible, sometimes I might feel a tad feminine at times ;) , and the other night at my bro's bonfire, I spread it around my face and neck to avoid mosquitoes (paranoid of the zika virus, someday I might be able to afford to have kids, and zika scares the shnikies out of me...)

Long hair is super sexy. Providing the person takes care of it.

For me personally, long hair is soooo much more stylish and you can do so much with it. It is essentially a canvas to mold as you please. <3 Plus you get plenty of options if you decide to get it cut into a certain style. There was once a time when I had short hair. Those were dark times. XD

• Brohoof 4

I love having my hair long and I finally convinced my parents to let me grow it out last year. I haven't found the longest length I want it yet, but I will eventually.

• Brohoof 2

I alternate between long and short when I get a little board with the length. I honestly prefer longer hair, though Florida seems to be an unforgiving place to people who wear their hair long. 

• Brohoof 1

Not like I used to. It was hard for me to manage on a daily basis and decided to keep it short for the longest time. I also look better with shorter hair as well.