Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like having long hair?

Fluttere

Yes use to be as long as my OC's, though it got to the point where it made it very annoying to work. I had to constantly stop what I was doing so I could move it out of my face. Now I miss my hair, and it feels like its growing back so slowly.

Yes and no. Yes because I look better with it. 

No because when I go to get my hair done I typically get charged extra for having long hair. (They do a length charge.) It also takes me a while to straighten it since it's thick and curly.

I cut my hair short a year ago...And I was kind of missing my naturally long hair. I am waiting for my hair to grow now but now I'm being reminded of why I cut my hair short in the first place.......So annoying.

I had really awful long hair in grade school (and I hate it looking back), however since then it has been short. Nowadays I prefer enough length I can comb it and sort of "organize" it I guess. 

• Brohoof 1

Girl with decently long hair here - I don't mind it all too much. Depends on my mood. It's getting a tad to long for my tastes (I like it a little longer than shoulder length) so I'm planning on getting it chopped soon. 

One day I want to go full pixie though, just to see what it's like.

• Brohoof 1

My hair's down past my shoulders a few inches atm. I've had it down to the small of my back before but it was a pain to take care of. Long hair's beautiful but very very patience trying, that's for sure.

• Brohoof 1

Hell yes I do!

even though it gets tangled and stuck in things all the damn time...

I know right? My hair is now butt-long and gets stuck in door handles a lot. Ouch.

I'm a female with long hair, and it's a curse as much as it's a blessing. I'm prone to tangles and knots which can be especially painful with long hair, but I look really good with it and I have an attachment to it - I just can't cut it off.

Have you tried the Tangle Teezer hairbrush? This thing REALLY does the trick!

Exactly! I'm seriously considering a wig for a certain job I want to pursue in the future... Living a double-life... Worth it!?!

I work at walmart and they seriously do not care what your hair or beard looks like as long as you show up "why do people get a job and then not even show up?, walmart can't keep people, they get hired and then never bother to show up"

i used to have long hair but i cut it for job hunting. I turned down a couple of jobs because they wouldn't let me keep my beard though

I've had long hair before. It wasn't that nice.

I got a friend at the college I go to named Robert who looks like a rockstar, especially when he puts on his baseball cap. I respect the guy, but I don't want hair as long as his.

When I was 18 I had longer hair and I recognised that long hair is nothing for me. Now I have short hair and it feels so much better for me, especially on hot days. 

Yes and no. Yes because I look better with it. 

No because when I go to get my hair done I typically get charged extra for having long hair. (They do a length charge.) It also takes me a while to straighten it since it's thick and curly.

Do what my wife does: learn to a lot of the stuff yourself at home and circumvent the charges.

I have long hair myself, despite being male. I honestly really like it; at least I don't look like a bald Alien or something (I have one of those giant fucking heads)

I've just started committing to growing long hair for the first time, it's already down to my chin. I guess it adds more character to the person, and it makes them seem more interesting for that.

I never really liked short hair. I mean, it's kind of handy for it to not be long in summer, I guess, but beyond that, I just love having long hair. I really find long hair incredibly beautiful and I admit that I like playing with my hair when it gets long p:
I used to have long hair which was starting to reach my shoulders and going even more down from there, but then my parents got super pissed at me and forced me to shorten it a little. I am still a little pissed at them, but again, for summer it helps a little~

• Brohoof 2

I never really liked short hair. I mean, it's kind of handy for it to not be long in summer, I guess, but beyond that, I just love having long hair. I really find long hair incredibly beautiful and I admit that I like playing with my hair when it gets long p:

I used to have long hair which was starting to reach my shoulders and going even more down from there, but then my parents got super pissed at me and forced me to shorten it a little. I am still a little pissed at them, but again, for summer it helps a little~

This. I'm a male, and I've had (relatively) long hair for years but started growing it out a year or so ago. Mom's not that excited about past-shoulder length hair in the back, but I like it. I can't put it in a ponytail or anything due to having too short hair in the front right now; the back and front don't overlap by more than 1cm. I might cut the back a bit and let the front catch up a bit. I just love having long hair, and everyone asks why I'm growing my hair long and I'm like "I just like it long". It's beautiful, having long hair. But I agree, it's sometimes hard to maintain and keep out of my face.

Hell yes I do!

I know right? My hair is now butt-long and gets stuck in door handles a lot. Ouch.

Have you tried the Tangle Teezer hairbrush? This thing REALLY does the trick!

No, I haven't, but I'll be sure to check it out. Anything that can make my day less painful is good news for me! Thanks~!