Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like having long hair?

Fluttere

(edited)

I have long hair, and I love it. :rarity: I look awful without long hair :wat:

Edited by KrazyDashie

I love having long hair! :squee: I've had it growing out since last year and I'm really liking how it looks on me compared to how I usually had it cut to a very short hair length; I really don't like having short hair like that.  :please:  Although it does get in the way when there's a lot of wind or the weather is too hot.  :twi:  It's also a bit difficult to get it to look just the way I want it since I do have somewhat wavy-looking hair that tends to tangle quite a bit. :rarity: I do love having my long hair, though, and I don't think I want to cut it anytime soon. :yay:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i love it, it may be annoying at times when it gets in the way (food, papers i'm reading, legos i'm building), but those tiny stuffs isn't not enough to make me cut it.
i kinda don't want to cut it ever, not even if i'm starting to go bald, would just look funnier then :P

I started growing my hair long ever since probably age 12 or 13. It's never been short since and I'm 26

My parents, sadly, always tried to make it short and I sadly gave in. It was once down to my bottom rib. I'm thinking of letting it grow all the way down to my butt

I started growing my hair long ever since probably age 12 or 13. It's never been short since and I'm 26

My parents, sadly, always tried to make it short and I sadly gave in. It was once down to my bottom rib. I'm thinking of letting it grow all the way down to my butt

i'm 29 and my mother atleast still wants me to cut it short.

too bad i'm my own master now, HAH, i win!

• Brohoof 2

I have hair that is long enough to reach the bottom of my shoulders...but I prefer it to be short enough so it only goes down to the top of my shoulders or bottom of my neck...I just can't do very short or very long hair xD

I really don't care how my hair looks and I don't really like having long hair. I like having short hair in the summer, because it feels nice to have a breeze on my head when it's really hot out. I usually just leave my hair for a while until it gets too long, then I cut almost all of it off so I don't have to worry about it for a while. I've been doing that for years.

I've had long hair for as long as I can remember, long hair just suits me (I remember my dad constantly calling me a girl because of my long hair as a joke) though I do sometimes wonder what it's like to have short hair.

My long hair does however annoy me sometimes because it gets in my eye which is kinda hard to avoid when I like my hair covering my forehead completely. 

I've had long hair for over 15 years. When I was 12, I started growing it out. It reached it's maximum length at a bit lower than my hips, and I didn't cut it again (except for maintenance trims) until I was 21. When I turned 21, I thought it was more professional to have it at a more reasonable length, but even then, it was still what most people would consider quite long. I think at around age 24, I just stopped caring. Too much stress to try and find a barber/salon/stylist that I could trust. I just let it grow out and it turns out I'm happier with it completely grown out. That feels the most like me. Now I'm back to maintenance trims and I'm enjoying my long hair.

For the longest time I always wanted to grow out my hair after being influenced by anime characters (its so sad). And after I recently got a job at my current place a year and a half ago I decided that since they didnt have a dress policy I might as well take advantage of it. I started growing out my hair and after 2 years I was able to grow it to about 10 inches long. I knew I grew hair fast but didnt know it would grow that fast.

As cool as I thought I looked it was a horrible frustration dealing with as my bangs wernt long enough to tie back making them always fall in my face and get in my mouth whenever I leaned forward. It was basically always in the way and I was too lazy to ever do anything with so I just let it settle wherever it wanted to. I did tie it back occasionally but like I said my bangs were too short to tie so they were still in my face.

I only a month ago decided to cut it off as it was becoming a hassle and have been seriously considering getting a new job and knew most places would turn me down at the interview with long hair which again is okay. It was more of an experiment to see how long I could grow it and was for the most part satisfied with the experience. It did however really make me aware of how much effort has to be put in to make long hair work.

• Brohoof 1

Growing it out so I can gather it all, sleek it back and have this nice ponytail like Dracula from Van helsing when I go out to parties, while  in my free time I have this little Rarity tail action going on. It's awesome!

I don't like my hair short for sure... Though I'm currently letting it grow out and have been since the summer. So far it's only gotten about a couple of inches above my shoulders. So far, I think it's better longer, personally.

I have shoulder-length hair, and I like it. Mostly because I like having hair over one side of my face, over my eye. It obscures my vision somewhat, and sometimes my hair SERIOUSLY bugs me, but I still like keeping my hair this way. XD I like having short hair too, but only if it's a style I like.

I've had short hair throughout my entire life and I wouldn't want any other way. I suppose that I could grow it longer than what I've had for years, but then it might clash with the style of glasses I wear.

I recently did a BIg Snip and it was a long time coming. It was almost bra strap length and now it's a bob. I personally prefer the ease of care that shorter hair offers. My hair is freakishly dense, despite being medium fine texture, and washing it is so difficult once it gets to my shoulders. And then, the drying time! My hair takes an hour to blow dry and almost a whole day to air dry when long.

I've been a creamy, white blonde for years now because it's my favorite color on me. But it brings with it some inevitable damage. I was surprised that I was able to grow it out as long as I did considering how pale it is and how delicate my strands can be. I was having fun learning 1940s styles (based on real wet set pin curls) and had an event in December that I wanted to do a rococo style, so I needed it long. But my hair is too long, too dense and too heavy to do pin curls as a lifestyle. I will miss my victory rolls, though.

I always know it's time to cut it when I wear my hair up all the time. If I can't be bothered to ever style it down (1-2 hours due to density), then it's time for a snip. I was definitely there. I think shorter hair is more flattering on me and let's my beauty show rather than covering it up with my hair. It's easier to care for, more convenient and I've always found shorter hair to be more "au currente." The only thing I don't like (with this color) are the Marilyn Monroe comparisons. It's embarrassing to me and unfair to her!