Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like having long hair?

Fluttere

You can do more with long hair than you can with short, although short is much easier. Some days I wish I could shave my head bald because I don't feel like dealing with it. When I'm rocking an awesome do', I can only vote for long hair though :derp:

not at all. 

My hair is currently too long, im getting it cut as soon as I get paid this month. 

Long hair is horrible, mine:

- gets greasy quick due to me sweating whenever the sun comes out (I hate the heat)

- Overheats me so I have it tied back like all the time when its too long, just so I have some cooling air flow to the back of my neck.

- I despise having wet hair (yes I do wash it, but doenst mean i like it), so long hair takes forever to dry. 

- cant do anything simple with it, I just end up looking like Violet from the Incredibles. 

- Its heavy! And a pain to brush.

I love short hair, its low maintenance, fun and takes less than 5 mins to dry. 

I can't imagine myself with long hair. I think it's gonna be hard to deal with, and too much effort for me to handle.

I've always liked having long hair (as I mentioned here in this thread about a year ago) but despite all its benefits and options for styling and creativity, I sometimes think it might be fun, especially in the hot summer months, to just bite the bullet and cut it really short. I've seen some short styles that are really cute, but I know I'd chicken out if it ever came to actually taking the leap. I'd probably love it for a day or so, then spend the next several months fretting about how long it would take to grow it all back. :rarity: 

I've always wanted long hair so now I've got it it ain't never going. My girlfriend plaits it really nicely too and that's something that we do o each other all the time so it's become rather special to me. I'm a girl so i'm used to brushing my hair loads anyways.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love having long hair, but long hair doesn't love me, plus If I have long hair I'm treated in public like I'm some sort of monster, so I make due with the hairstyle I can pull off, but it isn't my favorite 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've had long hair before. I think it's quite nice, but is a lot of work. I currently have medium length hair, which is far easier to handle.

Though it is quite the ordeal to maintain... when all is said and done, I enjoy having long hair quite a bit. :darling: Not only is it very elegant when styled correctly, but it is overall much more versatile than short hair.

Nope! My hair curls when it gets a couple inches long. I keep it short in the summer and let it grow a tad longer in the winter. As soon as it starts to curl, I head to the barber shop.

I tried having long hair, turns out it was extremely messy without the hairspray, and I think if I cut the front side just so it would not irritate the eyes it would still look kind of odd.

So I ended up cutting it to the medium hair because once again it's started to look wierd.

At that point I had my hair pulled into a ponytail and well I don't think I ever got used to that.

I remember people complementing  when I finally cut my hair, so I guess long hair is not for me

Edited by R.D.Dash

• 1 year later...

Honestly I like having kind of long hair. Short hair is honestly just as much of a pain for me, and it looks worse if I'm being honest.

What's really uncomfortable is the in-between. Having hair that's too long to act short and too short to act long.

Edited by Dustleeshus
  • Brohoof 2

I tested this through and though! I'm kind of an expert, yeah! :yay: In short: long hair is the best~!

Having really short hair is...odd. They become “gross” so much faster, you have to wash them, like, every day. Long hair stays fresh longer.

I like to wear headphones, but they put a “stamp” on top of the head when having short hair. And it will just stay until you wash it out. It looks so stupid but I love music too much. :fluttershy:

Only side effect with long hair is, when you have curly hair like me, combing the hair is not easy. Knots... And finding a good hair stylist is extremely difficult with curly hair, because they have zero experience with those and handle them like straight hair! It's a total mess, to say the least. At least where I live. But still, having long hair is surprisingly less work and middle-length or long hair just looks really neat.

• Brohoof 2