Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Steam summer sale 2016, officially on June 23rd

Mesme Rize

Ladies and Gentleman, it's that time of the year again:

Yes, we will empty our wallets, to our one and true god. Which games will you be getting during the sale?

I might use the opportunity, to get the Valve pack, which i heard always gets a huge drop during those times.

"Eventhough I walk through the valley of the overpriced games, I don't fear for my wallet, for You are with me; Your Sales and Your generosity, they comfort me." - Gaben 23:4

• Brohoof 4

I think this might be the first Steam sale in a while where I will be actually buying a lot. :P

• Brohoof 1

I have saved about 100 Euros for the sale. I will probably use way less, but at least I won't skip out on anything.

Oh and we better rewatch Boogies survival guide for the summer sale, so we don't regret anything.

• Brohoof 1

This'll actually be my first time participating in the Steam Sale. I don't expect to go overboard, but I hope a few things I've been meaning to get go on sale. 

• Brohoof 1

My mom said I could have $25 for the sale, especially since I'm going to be volunteering for the food bank the day of the sale. I'm mainly looking at getting Sonic Lost World and Final Fantasy VII, although I may grab a bit of my birthday money I still have left over if there's anything else I wanna get.

rip wallet.

Our Gaben, Who art in Valve, Hallowed be thy name. Thy Half-Life 3 come, thy purchase be done, Online as it is offline. Give us this day our daily deals, and forgive us our guest passes, as we forgive those who guest pass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from Uplay. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever.

Gaben.