Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you like to be called Miss or Mister by someone?

Fluttere

• 11 months later...

If things have to be formal then I guess I don't mind that much but I prefer being informal and someone just using my name or better still an alias as I don't like using my real name either.

• Brohoof 1

While obviously in formal situations such terms are inevitable and most of the time should be used - outside such scenarios - no. I prefer to be open with people and I think sticking to just name or simple "you" helps with that. 

I've met people with various ages and most of the time our way of addressing each other with terms like "miss/mister" ended quick if it even began. It feels like an invisible wall, that IMO makes social interaction more difficult than it should be.

And gods, I feel so old, when people mister me all the time, pls stop

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

This happens to me for a very long time now .. I just remember the first time when this happened xD It was a totally odd sensation to me. I've never liked it! I always offer first name base as soon as possible.

I've never had someone use those words on me maybe because I look younger. To be fair I'm rarely if ever this formal, like I have never been the formal type of person I guess. Sure I like putting on my Bugatti suit that's as formal as I go to be fair haha. Well miss or mister, those are words I'd use just not sure I mean I would say yes I do like the element of respect given to it.