What food are you craving right now?

Emiko Gale

Sauerkraut and mashed potatoes.  :lol: 

"What did you last eat?" Saurkraut and mashed potatoes

"What do you crave?" Saurkraut and mashed potatoes

*double take* XD

I would love a nice warm fudge brownie with fudge sauce on it. <3

• Brohoof 2

I've been on a vegetarian diet for ~7 months now. I'm hoping to make it to the 1 year mark and see where I will go on from there. I don't really miss beef, pork, or chicken all that much. What I do miss however, is seafood. Fish, shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, mussels, squid, you name it! 

I could really go for some fish tacos, or shrimp burrito right about now. It's so tempting, but I have enough willpower to last. If Fluttershy could train to dramatically increase her wing power in a short amount of time, then I most certainly can forgo meat and seafood for a couple more months ;).  

I've been on a vegetarian diet for ~7 months now. I'm hoping to make it to the 1 year mark and see where I will go on from there. I don't really miss beef, pork, or chicken all that much. What I do miss however, is seafood. Fish, shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, mussels, squid, you name it! 

I could really go for some fish tacos, or shrimp burrito right about now. It's so tempting, but I have enough willpower to last. If Fluttershy could train to dramatically increase her wing power in a short amount of time, then I most certainly can forgo meat and seafood for a couple more months ;).  

I envy you, I can't resist the urge to enjoy some tasty meat. I love meat. I pray you make it on your 1 year vegetarian diet.

• Brohoof 1

Chocolate ice cream and Pepperoni pizza. Always.

Two things mom would never allow me to eat in normal people quantities, except when I sneak the former in when she's not home and devour it before she gets home. Then she asks me how I gained 3 to 5 pounds and I'm like 'You don't let me eat anything normal people eat remember? You figure it out!' while laughing in my head at how I got away with it.

Also maybe chocolate fudge brownies, which is another thing mom would never let me eat while she's home.

Edited by bronislav84

Frosted sugar cookies with sprinkles (lots of sprinkles!) and pizza. I think I may have to treat myself this afternoon/evening. I have really ramped up my practicing and studying. I have to do that a lot more, but it's good to reward yourself still, right?

Not exactly food but some kind of chocolate tubes, yes. I know where to find them but I'm way too lazy to actually go there.  :D

• 2 weeks later...