Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Pick 4 members of the TF2 cast for a zombie apocalypse

cider float

(edited)

Scout: 

After watching this it made sense for the Scout to be the best equipped for a zombie apocalypse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf4ba72kFNQ

He is a very fast runner which he can do just to out run a horde, he's got a bat and a shotgun, perfect weapons for a zombie apocalypse. That double jump can help him get off tight spots as well.

Heavy: The Heavy is no doubt good for mowing down throngs of zombies. He makes for a good final stand type gunner but in an overall zombie apocalypse he won't live long, there's a reason why I said good for a "final" stand, he just won't survive very long with that slow movement of his. Once he runs out of ammo he's done, he can't go looking for ammo or do it fast enough and will be overwhelmed too quick. Also since he's the biggest he'll be the easiest for the zombies to bite.

Pyro: A psychopath given all the leniency to commit mass murder with a flamethrower. If he runs out of ammo he can just pull out that shotgun and blast some targets. Also if he runs out of gas he could probably get a refuel by salvaging the many cars that will be left behind on the street when people were trying to escape but got in traffic jams. Being covered from head to toe means he can't be well bitten either and he can wade through fire in it just in case he decides to do a bit of fire kamikaze and run through a zombie horde. His speed is a bit unnerving though.

Sniper: Terrible not a good candidate for a zombie apoc. He's nimble feeted but his weapons aren't very desirable. He would be relying on his SMG and machete most of the time, a sniper rifle just isn't suited for a zombie apoc. Eh will keep him at the back of my mind when comparing with the rest.

Demoman: Demoman's explosives are very useful especially the sticky ones that can be triggered far away by his choice. But since he lacks much direct attack in the instance a group of zombies engage in him in close attack he won't be able to use any explosives because it will kill him too. Not a very good candidate overall. Plus he's kind of slow.

Soldier: Soldier is a bit slow and that rocket though good for taking out zombie hordes from afar isn't so great for close combat. He's got a shotgun and a shovel which seems appropriate for the zombie apoc but I can't see him surviving very long. The thing is if their primary weapon isn't very good then they're not that good overall.

Medic: Awesome candidate for a zombie apoc. He's the second fastest runner, he can quickly mend wounds and even make others turn invincible for a few seconds. His syringe gun can be fitted with a solution that can quickly tranquilize zombies. As long as nobody is bitten he can heal them up right away. Being a doctor that would even go to very unconventional means of medical practice he would also be an important asset in finding a cure for the zombie plague plus if he does find the cure he can add it in a solution format into his syringe gun and fire zombies to maybe eliminate the disease to stop them without need to even fire at the brain. I would add him into my team.

Engineer: The engineer is great for keeping food by. I'm assuming that dispenser is much like a food dispenser. Food is very essential for a zombie apoc and I believe Engineer can provide some of this. The dispenser also seems to keep people healthy somewhat like a Medic does as well as refueling ammo. Engineer is a great candidate in terms of supply. His weaponry is also very useful for propping up when you need someone to guard your safe house. You can prop his sentry up and go to sleep. The teleport pad will also come useful when you need an emergency escape from one safe house to another or to just get out of the zombie filled area. The engineer himself isn't a great fighter but his tools are very useful.

Spy: The spy's stealth will definitely keep him away from the zombie apoc and help him get out of tight spots. But not sure if zombies can't smell and detect him though. Other than his stealth he really has nothing else and he can't really help others out, his stealth is mainly good for him but he's not that good for a zombie apoc overall. His gun and knife are good for taking out a particular target not a horde of zombies, so spy is a bad candidate.

So upon evaluation the 4 best survivors of the TF2 gang for a zombie apocalypse would be...

Scout, Pyro, Medic and Engineer

Edited by cider float

(edited)

Easy solution for the Heavy, and Pyro: Stand near the dispenser. :P

If I were to choose, I would have Heavy, Demoman, Engineer, and Soldier if he were to stand on a rooftop, and fire rockets from there. When he runs out, he just goes to the Dispenser, reloads, and rocket jumps back on to the roof. :)

Edited by Night Silent

Medic and Engineer is a must. I mean, if somebody gets bitten, they're the ones to rely on to come up with a cure, if there is one. Engineer's sentry could go on night watch. His dispenser can supply food. His teleporters can act as an escape plan. The Medic, is well, good at being the doctor. He can heal anybody in a matter of minutes, seconds even.

My other choices is the Sniper and the Pyro. The Pyro, well because he can literally go nuts, taking down an entire crowd of zombies in one go. The sniper, however. He has a sharp eye and if a stray zombie corners either the Engineer or the Medic off guard, well he knows what to do. The Pyro, Engineer and Medic only has their shotguns and a weak crossbow. They would risk accidentally killing their friend. Besides, he is literally the best option for survival, well because he's a sniper. He has been trained with the art of camouflage without the use of kinky invis watches.

The Medic should be equipped with...

• Crusaders Crossbow (Damages enemies, heals allies, longer range.)
  • Quickfix (Does not grant invulnerability but increases healing rate tenfold.)
  • Ubersaw (Each hit adds 25% to Quickfix Charge)

The Enginner should be equipped with...

• Stock Shotgun
  • Wrangler (Allows him to manually control his sentry.)
  • Stock Wrench

The Pyro should be equipped with...

• Stock Flamethrower
  • Stock Shotgun
  • The Powerjack (A hammer which grants faster speed, but more damage vulnerability.

The Sniper should be equipped with...

• The Huntsman (A bow and arrow)
  • His trusty SMG
  • The Frying Pan. (Hey, its a pan.)

(edited)

Sniper, Pyro and Engineer! Sniper can help if something gets to close and the other two don't notice. Engineer can set up sentries around the base's entrance and Pyro can burn everything while Engie is building stuff!!!! It is soooo purrfect!!!

And the Medic because you have to have that healing unit

Edited by Sals