Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which MLP Shippings do you wish could be in the show?

Jonquil the Wanderer

(edited)

Basically which My little Pony shipping's do you really like but you know deep down that they are unlikely to happen in the show. (Canon characters) These can be any shipping as long as you add a description explaining why you think the two characters would be a good couple.  

One of my favourite unlikely MLP pairings is "TwiJack" ( Twilight Sparkle X Applejack)  :adorkable:  :icwudt:

I think they would make a good couple because they are both hard workers and other ponies depend on them and they can both be stubborn ( mostly AJ though) . However they are different; as Twilight uses her powerful magic to solve problems and protect others whist trying to be non-confrontive. Whereas Applejack relies on her reasoning, stubborn ways and psychical strength. It is these differences that help the characters compliment each other.

What do you guys think ? 

Please post your favourite MLP shippings  :please: /) * BROHOOF*

post-38621-0-50579300-1466337342_thumb.png

Edited by Nui Harime
Member didn't initially specify canon ponies specifically but it's implied enough that was their initial contextual intent
  • Brohoof 2

Cheerimac if only to make sure that MarbleMac never happens.

Besides that LyraBon has been annoyingly teased to the point where even if I don't care much for it, at this point they might as well make it canon.

• Brohoof 3

Cheerimac if only to make sure that MarbleMac never happens.

Besides that LyraBon has been annoyingly teased to the point where even if I don't care much for it, at this point they might as well make it canon.

Yeah personally I prefer CheeriMac to MarbleMac as well. Lyra and Bonbon seem to be really really popular but I don't know why :/

None. No shipping allowed. Anything Mane 6 with each other ruins the point of the show.

Oh!

@, because your post directly related to characters from Friendship Is Magic, I'm moving this to Show Discussion.

• Brohoof 4

To me, the Holy Grail of all ships would be Twilestia. Twilight obviously adores her beloved mentor. Celestia has ruled with only her sister at her side for uncountable moons. Now that her prize student and arguably her closest friend has become a princess as well, it's time for that friendship to blossom and grow. I know Hasbro will NEVER let it happen, but I would love to see the show host another royal wedding.

This simply lovely piece by JoyfulKitty shows how beautiful the moment could be!

commission_a_royal_wedding_by_joyfulkitt

• Brohoof 2

I absolutely Despise Rarity x Spike. It's so extremely cliche and just....it's just sick. Its really sick and should never happen. A kid who is somewhere around 12-13 or so with a gal i her mid to late 20's? No hoofing way!

As for what I would like to see, I want to see a Rainbow dash ship with maybe Stellar eclipse , Or Nightengale. Imagine a wonderbolt fanatic like RD falling for a Shadow Bolt like what we saw in the first episode. The name hasn't even been mentioned even once yet, might be good to bring them to light. 

(edited)

None. No shipping allowed. Anything Mane 6 with each other ruins the point of the show.

Oh!

@, because your post directly related to characters from Friendship Is Magic, I'm moving this to Show Discussion.

Oh ok, Is there a guide where to post certain topics ? please and thanks

I love the shipping of Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst =3 is very cute and is more likely to happen in the show i think.   :please:

24996938a3924ae9d8d349f2b6a2f754.jpg

Ive grown very attached to a certain shipping because of an MLP comic someone has made called " Dash Academy". That shipping is Rainbow dash and Firefly! rainbow_dash_and_fire_fly_vector_by_mineTo see the comic " Dash Academy"  look at this link 

http://sorcerushorserus.deviantart.com/gallery/

Edited by Jonquil the wonderer
  • Brohoof 3

Oh ok, Is there a guide where to post certain topics ? please and thanks

Basically the guide to follow is that if it has to do with any characters or concepts related to the show itself, it goes in show discussion. When it has to do with the brony community, merchandise, comics, and even the character fan clubs, that goes in Sugarcube Corner. :D 

• Brohoof 2

Basically the guide to follow is that if it has to do with any characters or concepts related to the show itself, it goes in show discussion. When it has to do with the brony community, merchandise, comics, and even the character fan clubs, that goes in Sugarcube Corner. :D

Thank you so much for clarifying the different categories :grin:  

• Brohoof 1

I wish for no shippings in the show..well the mane six shouldnt be shipped with anyone..especially with other members of the group..this is a series about friendship..sooo maybe they should remain best friends and only best friends

Background ponies can do whatever they want

• Brohoof 2

To me, the Holy Grail of all ships would be Twilestia. Twilight obviously adores her beloved mentor. Celestia has ruled with only her sister at her side for uncountable moons. Now that her prize student and arguably her closest friend has become a princess as well, it's time for that friendship to blossom and grow. I know Hasbro will NEVER let it happen, but I would love to see the show host another royal wedding.

This simply lovely piece by JoyfulKitty shows how beautiful the moment could be!

sig-4570006.commission_a_royal_wedding_b

Twilestia is creepy as hell, Celestia is just too much a mother figure to Twilight for me to ever see them in a romantic context.

Anyway it's cliche to say it, but Rarijack. The two just feel like they complete each other.

And the OP, WOW! an actual TwiJack shipper and not just an AppleDasher bored of AppleDash and taking a break with TwiJack. Those are rare.

• Brohoof 3

Fluttershy X Tree Hugger

NOoooOOOooOooOooo! For the love of Luna NO! lol. I can't stand Tree Hugger...

On the other hoof... I think Fluttershy and Macintosh would be adorable. Or even Fluttershy and Soarin , that would be so cute! 

soarinshy_nuzzles_by_lunaticdawn-d9kukwn

• Brohoof 3

NOoooOOOooOooOooo! For the love of Luna NO! lol. I can't stand Tree Hugger...

On the other hoof... I think Fluttershy and Macintosh would be adorable. Or even Fluttershy and Soarin , that would be so cute! 

sig-4570661.soarinshy_nuzzles_by_lunatic

You seem to hate Tree Hugger as much as I hate Soarin. Shining Armor pisses me off more, but still….

• Brohoof 1

Marble X Big Mac

So that Pinkie and Applejack would finally become a legit family by uniting Pies and Apples.

Discord x Fluttershy

To conclude Discord's reformation is he actually manage to become responsible and considerate of others. I don't see a better match for Fluttershy based on her hobbies and secret thrill for excitement.(Also that would make her a Lady of Chaos and somehwat a princess in that regard with own chaos lands to rule)

Spike X Ember

To elevate Spike's importance in the universe by making him the king of Dragons(after marrying Ember he should gain this title)

Twilight x Starswirl (either original somehow aged down by a spell or his descendant)

Mostly to wash the bad taste after Flash Sentry and since he would be the most fit stallion to really deserve Twilight. He's the only one powerfull and smart as she is.

• Brohoof 2