Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which MLP Shippings do you wish could be in the show?

Jonquil the Wanderer

I think Rainbow Dash and Soarin are make a perfect couple in the show, and I even assumed they were together when I first seen them together.

Anyothet couple I would love to see that is highly unlikly and unpopular is Fluttershy and Vinyl Scratch. They are both into music (conducter and singer / DJ and music producer) and they are both quiet. Not to mention, they are my two most favourite characters. Just my opinion ;P

• Brohoof 2

FLUTTERDASH! Yes I love that ship. They seem so perfect together, and I see them having similarities. In the show they really seem to go together, even if it isn't canon. Tell me this isn't adorable:

post-36168-0-80569400-1466636147_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Flashlight?!?!

You must have know this was coming, don't kill me.

Also FlutterMac is cute... And as far as within the mane 6 goes, I can totally see Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy!

• Brohoof 2

Flashlight?!?!

You must have know this was coming, don't kill me.

Also FlutterMac is cute... And as far as within the mane 6 goes, I can totally see Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy!

Flashlight is cute too =3 XX

I'm quite open to many ship ideas and I am happy for other bronies to share their thoughts without hostility. ( you can state opinions whether you like a shipping or not whilst being friendly and polite )

twilight_and_flash_by_psychoon-d6i2rys.j

Another one of my favourtie MLP shipping's is Derpy X Doctor Whooves    :wub:  It's just so super adorable 

derpy_and_doctor_whooves_by_dawnallies-d

• Brohoof 1

NOoooOOOooOooOooo! For the love of Luna NO! lol. I can't stand Tree Hugger...

On the other hoof... I think Fluttershy and Macintosh would be adorable. Or even Fluttershy and Soarin , that would be so cute!

sig-4570661.soarinshy_nuzzles_by_lunatic

this might work. I feel that Soarin is the most kind out of all the wonderbolts, he bought an AJ pie at the gala because he probably felt bad and he was the first to ask if Rainbow Dash was ok when she flew into a trash can in "newbie dash."

I'm not so sure if I would find romance in the show exactly enjoyable really. Especially because I don't think romance is necessary to make something interesting. But if the ship stuff wouldn't claim all the focus of an episode and was something more like in the background instead, I would like to see some MarbleMac or LyraBon.

I can imagine these 3:

Fluttershy and Big Macintosh: Two quiet ponies together plus I have a hunch that Big Macintosh has a soft spot for kindness and nopony else embodies kindness quite like Fluttershy.

Apple Bloom and Tender Taps: Ever since his debut I've just known that those two would be made for each other.

Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich: No question it was meant to be.

• Brohoof 2

Hmm...

If I had to mane 6 ship, it would be AppleShy.

Otherwise, here's my list (I'd ship each one on the list with any other, so the list is open-ended within the list):

Applejack

Mayor Mare

Cheerilee

Jinx

Bon Bon

Mrs. Cake

Flitter

Spitfire

I'm a lesbian, so I like lesbians.

• Brohoof 1

None. Shippers ruin lives. If you're not being put with anyone or you're a lesbian... Nothing wrong with that just if Rarity goes with anyone that kills my head canon that she could someday fall for my OC. In that I immediately out do my whole argue me t about shipping ruin lives. When I wanna only "ruin" Rarity's life my making her my OC's mane mare...

For the most part, is it a crazy notion to think that the rainbow colored pony could be straight? Why, some like to ship her with Soarin. Fluttershy with Discord obviously I'm thinking about Bride of Discord/Daughter of Discord. In that EVERYpony gets shipped... Well Twilight wasn't but Pinkie Pie with Cheese Sandwich, Apple Jack with Spike... for some reason? Rarity went with Fancy Pants, much to my surprise... Wasn't he married to Fleur Dis Leeor? Anywho uh, where am I going? Uh, well if the show has taught me anything if two ponies meet and the watchers see them have so much as a glance at the other. That's grounds for a ship. I also know that if you try to force that ship you could accidentally kill them by giving them a poison instead of potion. Happy 4th of July weekend EVERYpony... In America.

None. Shippers ruin lives. If you're not being put with anyone or you're a lesbian... Nothing wrong with that just if Rarity goes with anyone that kills my head canon that she could someday fall for my OC. In that I immediately out do my whole argue me t about shipping ruin lives. When I wanna only "ruin" Rarity's life my making her my OC's mane mare...

For the most part, is it a crazy notion to think that the rainbow colored pony could be straight? Why, some like to ship her with Soarin. Fluttershy with Discord obviously I'm thinking about Bride of Discord/Daughter of Discord. In that EVERYpony gets shipped... Well Twilight wasn't but Pinkie Pie with Cheese Sandwich, Apple Jack with Spike... for some reason? Rarity went with Fancy Pants, much to my surprise... Wasn't he married to Fleur Dis Leeor? Anywho uh, where am I going? Uh, well if the show has taught me anything if two ponies meet and the watchers see them have so much as a glance at the other. That's grounds for a ship. I also know that if you try to force that ship you could accidentally kill them by giving them a poison instead of potion. Happy 4th of July weekend EVERYpony... In America.

Just because someone makes a different ship from the ones you like, doesn't mean you can't enjoy your own ship/ head canon. People like to share ideas. It's ok to disagree but saying it ruins you head canon is a bit silly.

Also say that Rainbow dash can't be straight because of the fact she has rainbow hair is kinda stereotyping.

Hmm...

If I had to mane 6 ship, it would be AppleShy.

Otherwise, here's my list (I'd ship each one on the list with any other, so the list is open-ended within the list):

Applejack

Mayor Mare

Cheerilee

Jinx

Bon Bon

Mrs. Cake

Flitter

Spitfire

I'm a lesbian, so I like lesbians.

Just a quick question. Who is Jinx ? Is she an OC ?

Just because someone makes a different ship from the ones you like, doesn't mean you can't enjoy your own ship/ head canon. People like to share ideas. It's ok to disagree but saying it ruins you head canon is a bit silly.

Also say that Rainbow dash can't be straight because of the fact she has rainbow hair is kinda stereotyping.

Sure sure. I realized that as soon as I said it. First being that silliness of the first part. As for the second. I was just thinking and I bet I'm not the only one to think of it...

• Brohoof 1

Just a quick question. Who is Jinx ? Is she an OC ?

Nah, she's that one injured pony in the wheelchair from 'Leap of Faith'. Has a head bandage and everything. Jinx is a fandom name lol.

• Brohoof 1