Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which MLP Shippings do you wish could be in the show?

Jonquil the Wanderer

• 3 weeks later...

I'm probably going to incur the wrath of the entire fandom here but...

Rarity and Prince Blueblood.

Prince Blueblood is one of the characters I've wanted to see return since Season 1. If Gilda and Diamond Tiara were given a chance to redeem themselves why not Blueblood?

I would like to see if he learned some humility from what happened to him at the Gala, now that he realises that not everyone will put up with his ego and I think Rarity and a reformed Blueblood would be a cute couple.

post-28972-0-82051900-1469968834_thumb.png

SunLight!!!!! I just love how far both Sunset and Twilight have come and that's really admirable to me. I really liked how they connected with each other because of the fact they both used to be Celestia's personal students. Plus, Twilight is the only one Sunset can really turn to. My main goal for the show as of now is for Sunset ti come back to Equestria and for them to reunite once again.

love_you__by_sion_ara-d7scd9g.png

Another ship I'd like to see is PinkieShy. Yes, I'm a PinkieShy shipper. I like how both they're characteristics really oppose each in terms that Flutters is very quiet and and introverted while Pinkie is quite a bit loud but also outgoing. It's really annoying to see PinkieDash and FlutterDash getting all the attention, though.

post-35215-0-22015400-1470349239_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

As much as I love Twidash I don't want to see any of the mane 6 in a relationship with anyone in canon. Fanfics fine but in the show? Talk about a jumping the shark moment I would stop watching the show background characters that's fine ok but one of the mane 6? Yeah no.

post-38934-0-65138200-1470758306_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

I can imagine these 3:

Fluttershy and Big Macintosh: Two quiet ponies together plus I have a hunch that Big Macintosh has a soft spot for kindness and nopony else embodies kindness quite like Fluttershy.

Apple Bloom and Tender Taps: Ever since his debut I've just known that those two would be made for each other.

Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich: No question it was meant to be.

I have to agree, big mac is soft hearted... remember smarty pants? the spell was lifted by celestia, but he still ran off with her, hearts and all!

and for pinky and cheese, ya that would be nice, the after party (of the wedding) would last for years... and could you imagine what their offspring would be like? equestrian life would be filled with such parties, and laughter!

• Brohoof 1

Luna/Twi:  I have a sucker for this one...

Discord/Luna:  Yah a bit out but i like her seriousness to his prankster

Twilight/Cord:   Read a bit of fanfics that made these two grow on me.

Rare/Flutters:  Meh these two are my favs so why not pair em.

SpikeBelle

Twinkie

Flarity

RariBelle

RariJack

AppleDash

ScootaBelle

AppleBelle

AppleLoo

DiamondBloom

TwiShy

Spilight

Sorry for no reasons given. I tried coming up with reasons, but I quickly found that I was just repeating myself.

Lyrabon { Lyra X Bonbon } this ship is so cute!  :pinkie:                                                                                                                                                                      mlp___bon_bon_and_lyra_by_joehellser-d4d   To me is a best cute ship!  :kindness:

• 2 months later...

Applebloom X Tender Taps 

Twilight and Applejack in Wonderbolts uniform !

I will admit, I always thought that Applejack and Twilight shared a pretty close relationship, out of all her friends, Twilight might be closest to her given their interactions. Apple Bloom and Tender Taps sounds good but what would REALLY be interesting if two of the CMCs ended up together, doesn't even matter which two.

For straight ships, I think at this point in time Starlight X Sunburst and Sky X Vapour blows the others right out of the water, even Cheerilee X Big Mac. I hope the cliché ships such as Applejack X Rarity, Fluttershy/Applejack/Pinkie/Soarin X Rainbow Dash never happen. That's boring.

If I had to really choose, it would be either Applejack X Twilight, Twilight X Fluttershy (this one is unbelievably adorable) or Rarity X Rainbow given how underrated it is.

• 3 weeks later...

ALL OF THEM....

....or, how about just LyraBon? And I'm not talking about just strongly implied. I'm talking for reals.

Just a background peck on the cheek is all I ask for!

I don't know why Appledash art are still made, that ship hasn't been relevant since about 2011 when we had Season 1.

Because love doesn't stop outside of the limelight! And, I mean, I don't really like shipping based on proximity. If I see chemistry, I'll hold on to it!

• Brohoof 1