Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff A proud acolyte receives their reward! Power from a Mad God!

Koukatsu

I have demanded the sweat, blood, and tears of many staff members, but none have measured up...
All have collapsed under the pressure, their bones lost in the sands around my temple...

post-29426-0-20010800-1466346709_thumb.jpg

BUT THERE IS ONE!
The Acolyte, ...

He has undertaken every task I have set forth, brazenly carrying my banner, when others would hide their faith.

TAKE THIS SABER, MY ACOLYTE, AND SERVE ME AS A TRUE SITH!

post-29426-0-04178000-1466346706_thumb.jpg
I DUB THEE SITH LORD CU-PI-DO, QUEEN OF GAEMS!

("Koukatsu, your announcements suck, nobody ever understands what you're trying to say!" -> Lightwing / Cupid Strike is being promoted to Global Moderator!)

• Brohoof 18

(edited)

I dunno how you admins make up these things. I couldn't do it, I'm not that creative.

With that said, congrats, Lightwing, on your PRRRRROMOTION!

Edited by DwhitetheGamer
  • Brohoof 4

Congratulations Light, it's been a long time coming and Im glad to see you move up to the mod team. It'll be a pleasure to work with you even more closely now.

• Brohoof 5

It was coming, and it is highly deserved. Glad to see you promoted to the next level oh Ship Meister! :)

• Brohoof 5

Shipper on deck! This has indeed been a long time coming, and I'm very glad to finally have your wisdom of love and heartbreaks on board, for what is a team without love?  :love: 

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Well done man. We're one step closer to consuming this forum and offering it to the hispanic gods.

You're truly our hero.

(hero hero)

Edited by Shadow Beam
  • Brohoof 5

Oooh darn, I have a lot of things to reply to, it seems!

I dunno how you admins make up these things. I couldn't do it, I'm not that creative.

Of course you can! All you have to to do is to [REDACTED], and you will be doing amazing threads in no time c:

Congrats Lightwing. I knew you could get there!

Oh gods, thank you so much Jeric! I am so glad to be able to do this for the forums, and I am ready to take on everything.

What have you done? You have doomed us all to so many ships!

sig-4568996.Spanish-Armada.jpg

In all seriousness, congratulations LW!

now you can't fight my power, give up at once~

But thanks to you too, Pirate! c:

Congrats Lightwing! Ya deserve it~ Now all that remains is overthrowing the Mad God and taking his throne.

W-what are you saying? How could I overthrow my lord and savior? :<

don't be so evident, gods, this is a very carefuly planned thing

Congratulations Light, it's been a long time coming and Im glad to see you move up to the mod team. It'll be a pleasure to work with you even more closely now.

And it will be a pleasure to work with you, my dear Dawnie. I will do my best to live up to the expectations that the staff has put into me~

It was coming, and it is highly deserved. Glad to see you promoted to the next level oh Ship Meister! :)

Like I said before, to infinity and beyond! Now there is nothing between me and my beloved dream of a more shippy MLPForums! <:

Congrats man and good luck with the more responsibility! :3

I will need that luck, but I know I will do fine, I believe in myself. Thank you though!

Shipper on deck! This has indeed been a long time coming, and I'm very glad to finally have your wisdom of love and heartbreaks on board, for what is a team without love?  :love:

Now you will truly understand the meaning of love, or won't you~

In all seriousness though, loving the fact of working with peeps like you. I will do my best to not let you down!

We're one step closer to consuming this forum and offering it to the hispanic gods.

They have laughed at us for too long, but now they will know the fury of the hispanic gods. By the time they realize their mistake, it will be too late...

Thank you though! I will live up and give our culture the great representation it deserves!

And now for a few words by myself...

This is going to be one hell of a ride. I will never know what prompted the staff to ascend me to Global Moderator, but I will do my absolute best to help with my best to keep MLPForums as great as it has ever been. I am not very good at this monologue things, so just enjoy my IRL reaction to my promotion while we (hopefuly) will meet in the future! c:

1006846__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+d

• Brohoof 12

This is going to be one hell of a ride

That's okay, I'm sure you're one hell of a butler.

sig-4569835.Black-Butler-image-black-but

That's right, @Fresh Nonsense, I made a Black Butler joke. LOOK AT ME, I AM DA CAPTAIN NOW.

• Brohoof 3

Very nice, Lightwing! You deserve it and I know that you'll make a great moderator. And don't forget to keep that Kou in line!

sig-4569926.giphy.gif

• Brohoof 4

Why did I only just find out about this now? D: x3 I'm so late with everything these days.

Anyway, congrats Lightwing! ^w^

and yes, this is going to be one hell of a ride 

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...