Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

PRINCESS AJ AND DASHIE BRUSHABLES APPEAR

Steve Piranha

Even if they are real, I wouldn't worry about the Mane 6 becoming alicorns. Chances are this is just another silly toyline.

Except that most of the time a new toy line shows up, it's normally featured in the show in some way. Canterlot Wedding set, we got Canterlot Wedding. Crystal Empiyah set: we got Crystal Empiyah. Princess Twi: we got princess Twi. Equestria Girls showed up: we we got EG and a waifu thief. Rainbow Power: the Mane6 became rainbow super saiyans. Crystal Empiyah with McFlurry: we died of DIABEETUS. Traveling Equestria theme: we got some episodes outside Poniville (I wanted more unexplored places, but that's another matter). Seriously The only toyline that didn't showed up in the show was the cutie mark magic for S5, though that season showed some importance of cutie marks, just not transformations. So if those princesses toy line becomes a reality, chances are each of the Mane6 will have a full set of wings and horns 

Except that most of the time a new toy line shows up, it's normally featured in the show in some way. Canterlot Wedding set, we got Canterlot Wedding. Crystal Empiyah set: we got Crystal Empiyah. Princess Twi: we got princess Twi. Equestria Girls showed up: we we got EG and a waifu thief. Rainbow Power: the Mane6 became rainbow super saiyans. Crystal Empiyah with McFlurry: we died of DIABEETUS. Traveling Equestria theme: we got some episodes outside Poniville (I wanted more unexplored places, but that's another matter). Seriously The only toyline that didn't showed up in the show was the cutie mark magic for S5, though that season showed some importance of cutie marks, just not transformations. So if those princesses toy line becomes a reality, chances are each of the Mane6 will have a full set of wings and horns 

The flaw is here is that ponies like Cherilee also got an alicorn transformation. So unless it's for a gag or for something like that dream world from S5, I wouldn't exactly worry about everypony becoming an alicorn.

You don't know for a fact whether or not this will or will not happen. No one does. Best we can do is just wait it out and see.

The flaw is here is that ponies like Cherilee also got an alicorn transformation. So unless it's for a gag or for something like that dream world from S5, I wouldn't exactly worry about everypony becoming an alicorn.

You don't know for a fact whether or not this will or will not happen. No one does. Best we can do is just wait it out and see.

Cheerilee, Cadance and a Dashie palette swap BG poneh also got their Rainbow Power toys, but not in the show though, still, the Mane6 got theirs both in toys AND the show. And nope, I'm not stating the Mane6 WILL become alicorns, I'm just stating that IF an alicorn themed toyline with the rest of the Mane6 and maybe some other ponies is released, chances are the rest of the mane6 will become alicorns (key word is "chances", it's not guarantee they will). Of course, assuming said toyline becomes a reality in the future :huh:, so far we got pure speculations, with the Amazon listed princesses I've posted last year, and these Dashie and AJ alicorn that is debatable if they are legit prototypes or fakes. We have to wait if said toyline is released in the first place

• Brohoof 1

I'm just sitting back waiting for the rage storm if any other ponies become princesses.

IF that happens. Anyhow, that would make most bronies BEG for Flashy marrying Twi  :D

• Brohoof 2

Eh, seriously doubt it'll happen. Like others have pointed out, other sites have already confirmed these for fakes. Plus, look at the sideways cutie mark over RD's eye: Rainbow rocks RD had a proper cutie mark sprayed over her eye like how AJ has an apple sprayed over her eye.
If they were going for a cutie mark over the eye design, hasbro has access to those kinds of accessories/sprays, they wouldn't need to put a cutie mark awkwardly next to her eye like that: only someone with limited access to pony toy production resources would use that instead of the lightning bolt eye spray like the RR toys have. Plus, adult body models, instead of twilight models.

Plus, S6's toyline is already shown, so we know its not this season, and I doubt we'd have leaks for S7 toys already.

You know this does have to do with the main target audience right? But I completely understand the shockwave this is bringing. 

Hello Princess Promenade from G3...

To be honest, I actually think this fear of a big uproar is overblown by bronies; at this point I don't think the fandom would really overreact negatively to this except for /mlp, and /mlp Overreacts to EVERYTHING.

Since S3 the fans in the fandom's been shrinking to the point that its mainly ones who're much harder to rattle with changes than others, so something like this wouldn't cause the explosion that Twilight's ascension did IMO.

I've never seen these. But, yes, I am almost positive that in one season they will all become alicorns at some point.

Hah. I still remain heavily skeptical, especially since we're at the tail end of the series; they would have been trying to do some build up or something towards that by now, IMO, if they were going to do that (especially the ones without dreams/goals to aspire to-- fluttershy, Pinkie, AJ-- are starting to give the writers issues it seems with plots to do for them to grow).

Hah. I still remain heavily skeptical, especially since we're at the tail end of the series; they would have been trying to do some build up or something towards that by now, IMO, if they were going to do that (especially the ones without dreams/goals to aspire to-- fluttershy, Pinkie, AJ-- are starting to give the writers issues it seems with plots to do for them to grow).

I think there's at least one more season, and I believe it's plenty of time to build up alicornifying the rest of the Mane6 if they wanted to :huh:

I think there's at least one more season, and I believe it's plenty of time to build up alicornifying the rest of the Mane6 if they wanted to :huh:

>in B4 S7 is actually a season about Starlight glimmer as the new EOH replacing twilight as leader :P