regularwolf

Rainbow Rocks What grade is maud pie in?

I've never seen her in CHS before. I know that maud is older than pinkie pie but i don't know how many years older

Well in Equestria she is going to get a degree in college, so I like to think that in EQG world Maud is also going to a university or college.

Well in Equestria she is going to get a degree in college, so I like to think that in EQG world Maud is also going to a university or college.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Remember in the show that Maud is currently pursuing a "Rocktorate" in Rock Science as stated by Pinkie Pie. This is probably equivalent to a Doctoral degree that one receives in graduate school (typically after getting your Masters). 

If we're basing this off in the human world, my headcannon is that Maud is in graduate school, Limestone is an Undergraduate, and Pinkie and Marble are still at CHS (since they are twins after all). We have yet to see Marble with her sister, but she's probably busy spying on Big Mac helping out around the school  :ooh:.  

WIth the brief glimpse of Maud we got in Rainbow Rocks... I honestly wonder if the Pie sisters have their ages flipped in the EqG universe, because I swear that Maud looked younger than that Pinkie.

Probably graduated by now.

I say she is either in college or already finish with school.

I bet you she's actually a child prodigy who graduated high school when she was twelve and is on her way to winning the Nobel prize for some Earth-shattering discovery in geology.

I think that Maud is older for several minutes. That means that she is in the same grade as Pinkeh.

full.jpeg

I think that Maud is older for several minutes. That means that she is in the same grade as Pinkeh.

sig-4625483.full.jpeg

She could be going to a nearby college

grade wise.. lets be honest she is totally rock bottom

Trolololo-princess-trollestia-26369320-5
not just a joke tho she is living with her family on a rock farm...
as for the EG series ill assume that Maud is out of school and is probably into something like petrology (the study of rocks)

Oh, I'd say about a Nine on the Mohs Hardness Scale.

*Ba-Dum-Tiss!*

grade wise.. lets be honest she is totally rock bottom

not just a joke tho she is living with her family on a rock farm...

*Ba-Dum-Tiss!*

Nah, but seriously folks! Given the thought was probably brought up in the show that fillies are born one or two at a time probably how real horses are like, the girls are probably two sets  of twins maybe a year or two apart. As them being twins would be alot more apparent when they're humans, their ages most likely go more by characterization. Maud being the older, sterner-ish sister and likely on the tail end of the school or graduated. Though I do like the rock-prodigy headcannon idea!