regularwolf

Health What are you allergic to?

I'm allergic to most fruit. It leaves sores on my tongue on the first bite that can last for hours. :( I'm also lactose intolerant.

pretty much everything.

the skin test i took had substantial reactions to 90% of the things I was tested for.  so yeah, the skin test was possibly one of the worse single moments in my life.  I was crying so hard that I got a nosebleed.

the only exceptions are food, as i'm only allergic to celery and cashews.

however, i had allergy shots for 7 years, and they were amazingly effective.  rather than knocking my out for a few weeks of each year, they are just something annoying in the background now. 

Edited by weesh

Penicillin and dairy.

When I was a kid, I had a bad case of scarlet fever. So the doctor gave me some sweet ass penicillin and shortly after I went into anaphylactic shock. All the more reasons I hate going to the doctor's!

And I'm lactose intolerant. But I eat cheese anyways, 'cause I'm a rebel!

Pseudo-intellectual know-it-all cherry-picking smart asses, or any of the mentioned traits.

...?

Okay fine, no, I'm not allergic to anything I know of.

Edited by Windseeker

Apparently, I'm allergic to apples and any other similar fruits like pears. However, I'm not allergic to apple juice nor apple cider. Don't even know how that works, but I guess that shows the disconnect between them.

I have no confirmed allergies but I might be allergic to raw tomato and mold.

Badges

Cats. Or at least I used to be. 

Nowadays I've got skin allergies to saw dust. 

Badges

I guess i'm just lucky because i'm not allergic to anything. I can eat all types of food just fine, and am not allergic to other common things like Pollen and dust. 

Seriously, I've had cat allergies on and off for years, but it was really bad last time I visited my relatives. Enough exposure makes my eyes all red and itchy.

Lmao, this is a classic XD

~Lunatone

I'm allergic to freshly cut grass, most pollen and, I regret to say, cats. It really sucks too 'cause I love cats!  :rarity:

Badges

I'm allergic to shellfish, which is Shrimp, Crab, Lobster, etc. Whenever I say that, people assume all kinds of fish, but I can eat Tuna, Salmon and Cod and such.

Let's see watermelon, cantaloupe, corn, bananas, kiwi, mangos, dust, and I think that's it.

As far I am aware, I am allergic to nothing.

Badges

I am allergic to dairy products (mainly milk) and cats. Slightly annoying because I have a pet cat at home, and she likes to be around me often.

Badges

Shellfish.  It sucks because I used to love it before I suddenly became allergic to the darned stuff.  I can still eat fish food though! Sardines, and tuna for example, I can still enjoy.  I just can't eat shellfish which are along the lines of crabs, lobsters, clams... anything with a shell. 

american and russian symbols on german tanks
like.. one species of grass (i don't even know which one, probably one of the green ones)
i also think i might be exclusively allergic to oak chocolate milk :/ any other milk is fine but that stuff makes me really sick...

Badges

I'm not really allergic to anything but my skin is very sensitive to the cold, like to the point where it's basically like I'm allergic.

Every winter I get a red rash on my hands and sometimes it spreads to my forearms and I get scabs on my hands.

It's kinda crazy because my siblings are all allergic to multiple things.

Edited by Misscellanio

1 hour ago, Midnight Solace said:

I think I used to be allergic to dairy, but not anymore.

Wait, not allergic to dairy anymore? Please tell me your secret cure!  :mlp_please:

I have a weird egg allergy that comes and goes. :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

Badges

I'm allergic to bee stings. Not that bad though. I just swell up like a balloon and almost die.

Badges

Oddly enough, nickel.