Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is something you wish you were pro at?

I wish I were a pro at singing, playing a musical instrument or writing song melodies. It also wouldn't hurt if I could understand computers enough to do basic stuff like check my freakin' email without problems.  :please:

• Brohoof 1

I wish I was pro at voice acting....mostly so I could mess with people. 

I think it would make my life a bit more interesting. 

I'd go to my favorite pub with my old guitar and play the Camp fire song in sponge bob's actual voice. The look on people's face would be priceless.

I wish I was a pro at drawing, and just art in general. I think I do an okay job, but my skills are nowhere what I want them to eventually be. But practice, practice, practice they say ^.^  :ooh: 

I want to become a published author with a best selling book series.

What's stopping you? ;)

I wish I were pro at Go. And electric guitar.

• Brohoof 1

I wish I was pro at playing tennis because I really want to get good, but it costs a heck of a lot of money to get lessons and the college I go to is only looking for pros.

• Brohoof 1

I wish I'm good at:

First/Third-person shooters

Fighting games

RPGs

College/University studies

Any Sport

Anything that requires a high level of motor skills

Communicating and co-operating with other people

Learning a new language

Linux

I wish that I was an expert on animation because I have so many ideas for such. I also wish that I was an expert at singing!

Some of these posts are making me giggle. :orly:

As for me, I've always been a writer. I even went to a place called the New York Film Academy to improve my writing skills but I still think I have a lot to learn when it comes to literature.

I'm also teaching myself how to 3d model in Maya but I've always preferred digital art in Photoshop so I'm learning both!

• 3 weeks later...

-World of Warcraft PvP

-Source Filmmaker

-FL Studio

-Solo Commentary (When I'm with people I'm really funny, but when doing it solo I sound boring.)

-Violin

-Drawing (I'm good at it, but I feel I can be better. Take my profile picture for example.)

-Editing Videos

I wish I was a pro in making the fanmade sequel to Turnabout Storm. It's still not finished and I am lacking on multiple skills. I can voice act fine, but I just don't have enough experience with the editing

Playing the Piano. Oh how I love that instrument and all it brings to the world of music. There are so many pieces I would just adore to be able to play, and it sounds like such a therapeutic and relaxing pastime I could do for hours.

Also, being pro at art, so that the millions of ideas buried within my head could come to reality. :(

• Brohoof 1