Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is something you wish you were pro at?

36 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Getting a job. Seriously, I need one!

This. I absolutely positively NEED one right now. I'm living as close to poverty as can be without being in it. It also makes it worse that I can count on ONE HAND the number of jobs I've found that I can actually apply for...

Also:

Playing Paladins/League of Legends/SOMETHING- If I could have streamed, I could have made serious money to prevent this from happening.

Getting things actually done- I have a concept for something that should already have at least gone to a publisher.

Understanding idiot- I would probably be more sane if I could do that.

• Brohoof 2

Computer programming. Everything I want to do in my life revolves around these machines and it really upsets me that after spending a whole summer on it, I still suck at Javascript. It's really demoralizing. Some days I just have to step away from the screen and wallow in self pity.

But I still get up to try again. That's helped.

• 2 weeks later...

Such question just gave me a life crisis heart attack.

Anyways...

• Artist
  • game designer
  • Comic writer and illustrator 
  • Nurse practitioner

Did I mention life crisis?

On 8/6/2017 at 8:51 PM, Yakamaru said:

I wish I were professional at presenting my arguments.

I wish I were professional at drawing.

I wish I were professional at writing.

I wish I were professional at multitasking.

Same here for the aforementioned parts I bolded. :) You're not the only one.

I wish I was a pro at learning languages e.g. Hebrew (Ancient & Modern), Aramaic, Arabic (Classic & New), Greek (Hellenistic) I find vital to understanding the foundations of the Abrahamic Religions along with learning any language I find interesting e.g. Northeastern Asian Languages, Polish etc.

I wish I was a pro at making quick decisions. I'm what some might say nicely as... slow.

I wish I was a pro at living up to my ideals 100% instead of being a cynical skeptic. Makes me have such a jaded view of reality.

I wish I was a pro video game player. It would be really cool to travel and compete in giant tournaments. I'm not the best at video games, but it's always been a dream of mine to be a professional gamer. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...